Get Back Deleted HTC X9 Contacts on Windows/Mac
Have you lost your vital contacts on HTC One X9? Do you want to retrieve your lost contacts? Do not worry; because we have brought you the guide to aid you to get back your lost photos using Android Data Recovery Tool that’s world’s first software of its kind. Read the article further to know how to restore deleted contacts from HTC X9 easily.
With Android Data Recovery you can;
- Retrieve lost, deleted, formatted or corrupted data from any Android device.
- Rescue chat history, browsing data, SMS, call logs, contacts easily.
- Get back 8 types of file and preview any files before recovering them on your system.
You might have hit a wrong button, and everything’s gone from your HTC X9 Android phones. The situation could be hectic and annoying. Data loss from Android devices is not a new thing to hear about. Numerous people are suffering from this and corruption may lead you to lose data like photos, music, contacts, chat history, notes, and so on. But do not worry because you can get back the corrupted data. But before moving onto recovery process you must be aware of mistakes that can lead to data corruption situation.
Errors Related to HTC X9 Data Loss
There are many errors faced by the Android users unexpectedly and as a result, this leads to data loss from the Android devices. Here we have described some of the common errors that leads HTC X9 Data Loss
- Human Error – this is one of the common and frequent errors faced by the users and causes data loss from the Android devices. Users can accidentally or mistakenly delete photos, WhatsApp messages, videos, mp3 files, contacts, text messages, while doing something or unexpectedly pressing the delete button.
- Format error: This is quite uncommon issues but can be faced by the users when they connect the Android tab/phone to PC; the error message appears like “The drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?” It forces the user to format drive and as a result, the entire stored data get erased.
- Transfer Error: During transferring the files from Android phone to computer or vice versa and if might cause any transfer error like data cable gets unplugged or system shutdown, power failure, then, in this case, the user might face data loss.
- Memory Card Error: The memory card error is also faced by the users randomly if the memory card gets corrupted due to improper handling of memory card or any other file system errors.
- Freeze/Hang Error – In some case the Smartphone gets hangs or freeze and as a result, it displays error and you need to perform the factory reset. And when you do the factory reset the entire personal data like images, contact lists, SMS, videos, music files, etc gets deleted.
These are some of the common errors that casues data loss situation on Android Tablet/Phone. Though there are various other errors that could lead to Deletion/Lost of files the good news is that you can Recover Lost Contacts From HTC One Series Phone X9 by making use of the third party and widely used Android Data Recovery Tool.
HTC X9 Data Recovery Tool:
Android Data Recovery Software is a great utility, which is particularly designed to Recover Lost Contacts From HTC One Series Phone X9. This is the best tool designed to restore formatted, lost, deleted, erased data from HTC One Series Phone X9. It can recover lost contacts from internal as well as external memory. The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the Android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Android Phones/Tablet. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
Steps to Recover Lost Contacts From HTC One Series Phone X9
Step 1: Connect Your Android Device With PC
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and choose Data Recovery among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
In case your android device’s OS version is 4.2.2 or above, then a pop up message will appear on your Android phone, tap on OK to allow USB debugging.
Step 2: Choose File Types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you’d like to restore. And after it click “Next” to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan Your Device to Find the Lost Data On It
There are two scanning modes are available first is Standard and the second one is Advance.
Read the given description below the both options and select one from “Standard Mode” and “Advanced Mode” according to your requirement.
Click on the “Start” to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After it, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes.
Note: Sometime a Superuser authorization confirmation message will appear on your device during the scan process. If you receive this type of message then you should click “Allow” to continue the process.
Step 4: Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you must preview the recoverable data one by one. Check the items that you want and click “Recover” to save them all on your computer.
Related User Guide | Android SD Card Data Recovery | Android Data Recovery for Mac
Thanks for reading the article. Hope after reading the article you can recover the lost data from HTC X9 Android device.
Here we have also described the common errors that cause the data loss, and knowing them will help you to avoid the data loss situation in future.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.