Restore lost data from Android phone after Upgrading to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
So you have upgraded your Android phone to Android 6.0 marshmallow but meet the circumstances where you lost your important data. Marshmallow update deleted photos? Android update deleted everything?
Luckily, Android data recovery software can help you to recover data after Android 6.0 Marshmallow update such as your lost SMS, pictures, videos, contacts, audio, documents from LG, Sony, HTC, Samsung and other Android phones & tablets.
- Recover lost or deleted contacts, photos, audio, text messages, WhatsApp messages, videos, documents and many more from Android phones/tablets after updating ANdroid to Marshmallow.
- Support All Android Devices: Xiaomi, Panasonic, Micromax, Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, Google Nexus, Motorola and other Android devices.
- Preview & selectively recover contacts, text messages, and photos before recovery
- Recover data after accidental deletion, screen broken, operating system corruption and many more.
Please Help!!! I have lost some of my important photos and videos from my Android phone after upgrading it to Marshmallow update. When I have updated my Samsung phone to Android 6.0 I have lost those files. So, is there any solutions that can help me to recover deleted photos and videos from my Android phone after upgrade to Marshmallow?
Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Marshmallow or Android 6.0 is the latest operating system that Google has launched it few months ago. Android users have started to upgrade their phone to Android 6.0. But one problem was worrying them as they upgrade their phone they also face data loss problem.
In this case users are getting frustrated. Just Relax!!! Now you don’t have to worry about your data as you can restore your lost files with the help of Android Data Recovery Tool. But before that let us know what are the other reasons behind the loss of Android data?
Additional Reading: Android 7.0 Nougat Data Recovery: Recover Data After 7.0 Nougat Update
What Are The Reasons For The Loss of Data OnAndroid 6.0 Marshmallow?
The one reason for the loss of data is upgrading Android to Marshmallow. But there are other several reasons that are responsible for the loss of data from Android. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Abrupt or improper removal of memory card from smartphones will result in deletion of entire data stored on the card.
- While deleting unwanted files such as images, videos, SMS, WhatsApp messages, audio files, contacts, etc. In this case, a user select the unwanted file but it may be that they select some important files by accidentally and press Delete command.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- User may also face complete data loss if they by mistake execute ‘Delete All’ option on their Android device.
- Virus attacks to your android tab/phone or memory card will corrupt the stored data and makes them inaccessible.
- Malfunctions of system files could also lead to the corruption of files and thereby your files become inaccessible.
Well, these are some common causes however, there are other various scenarios through which user face data loss on Android device. No matter whatever may be the reason you can still recover data after Android 6.0 Marshmallow update with the use of recommended Android Data Recovery Software.
Additional Reading: Android 5.0 Lollipop Data Recovery – Recover Text Messages, Contacts and Photos
How To Recover Data after Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update?
Android Data Recovery Software is one of the best Android marshmallow data recovery, which is designed to recover data after Android 6.0 Marshmallow update. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this Android 6 data recovery software is capable of retrieving all types of data such as whatsapp chat history, text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files, notes, call recordings and many other files from any Android phone and tablets after Marshmallow upgrade.
The best thing about this tool is that it can recover photos gone after android update and lost files after Android 6.0 upgrade from device’s internal as well as external memory. The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Additional Reading: Recover deleted photos from Android Kitkat!
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this android 6.0.1 data recovery tool to solve Marshmallow data recovery problem after upgrading their android device to Android 6.0. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Software for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This recovery software for Android 6.0 tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Android Phones/Tablet after Marshmallow upgrade. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
Advantages of using Android Data Recovery Software
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
HAVE A LOOK:
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to Retrieve Data after Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Additional Reading: 51 Useful Android Tips & Tricks You Should Know
Steps to Recover Data after Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
What Tips To Be Followed To Avoid Loss Situation On An Android Phone?
To avoid data loss from Android phone & tablet in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.