How to Recover Photos, Videos from Sony Xperia
Want to recover those deleted data from Sony Xperia Tablet Z? Then first you need to stop using the Sony Xperia Android tablet and download Sony Android Data Recovery Tool. This professional data recovery tool can help you to recover photos, videos, audio, text messages, contacts, call log, WhatsApp history, etc from Sony Xperia Tablet Z.
- It is compatible to almost every Sony Android phone and tablet.
- It can even restore data, such as photos, videos, audio, contacts, text messages, and other data.
- Preview data before recovering it
- Compatible with 6000+ Android devices.
- Supported OS: Window 10/ 8.1/8/7/XP, compatible with Android 6.0
Short Intro of Sony Xperia Tablet Z:
Have you accidentally deleted images, videos, notes and other data from your Sony Xperia Tablet Z? Are you looking to restore lost data from your Sony Xperia Tablet Z? Not able to retrieve deleted files? If “yes” then find out the easiest solution mentioned here that will help you to recover deleted files from Sony Xperia Tablet Z.
Sony Xperia Z Tablet having 10.1 inch screen display and therefore it is also called as small PC. Many computer users are getting attracted towards it. It runs on Android operating system and its flawless design and smooth look make it outstanding from its competitor. It comes with 8.1 MP rear camera and 2.2 MP front facing camera. It is smart tablet that work as both mobile phone and small computer and also allow user to do other work such as in Word, Excel, PDF etc.
Many users store huge of data on their Sony Xperia Tablet (both personal and official). But on the other hand data loss has become one of the major problems. One can lose data easily from their Sony Xperia Tablet Z? Below find out the several ways how they can delete or lost data.
What Are The Possible Causes Of Data Loss From Sony Xperia Tablet Z?
Below you can have a look at some of the possible causes for losing android data:
- If your phone is corrupted with virus then your data stored in your phone will get corrupt and you may face a data loss
- Accidentally or inadvertently deleting media and other files from Android phone
- Performing factory reset of your Android Device will result in complete deletion of data.
- Mistakenly formatting Android storage media when you connect your Android smartphone to computer
- Upgrading your Android phone’s operating system to latest version
These are some of the major causes for losing android data but such can be now easily recovered with Android Data Recovery. This tool will allow you recover data from Sony Xperia Tablet Z.
What Precautions Should Be Taken After Losing Data From Sony Xperia Tablet Z
- After losing or deleting any data on your Tablet, don’t try to add any new files folder, applications to it.
- Make sure that on an active internet connection no larger number of files will neither get updated nor uploaded.
- Keep distance from task like formatting, restoring and running antivirus scan on your phone.
It is sharply recommended that after losing up your data, you should opt for reliable software that performs Sony Xperia Tablet Z recovery.
How To Recover Data From Sony Xperia Tablet Z?
Android Data Recovery Software is a great utility, which is particularly designed to Recover Data from Sony Xperia Tablet Z.
The best thing about this tool is that it can easily recover Sony Xperia Tablet Z Data from internal as well as external memory. The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it.
This tool can retrieve all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets.
This tool scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Nowadays, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to Retrieve Files from Sony Xperia Z Tablet.
Don’t Miss It:
You can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Android Phones/Tablet. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
Benefits of Using Android Data Recovery Tool
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to Recover Data from Sony Xperia Tablet Z. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Steps to Recover Lost/Deleted Data From Sony Xperia Tablet Z
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.