Restore Contacts from Rooted Samsung Mobile Phones in one clicks!
To recover contacts, you can take the help of Android Data Recovery Tool. This tool is 100% reliable that let you retrieve lost or deleted data including contacts, SMS, photos, videos, music and many more. Though your Samsung device is rooted you can still recover you data by using this data recovery tool. It recovers your data in three simple steps Scan, preview and recover. It thoroughly scans your device and extracts the deleted data to recover them.
- It can retrieve contacts with phone number, name, email, job title, company, etc.
- It can even recover data including contacts, SMS, photos, videos, music and many more.
- Works well with 2000+ Android Device Models & Various Android OS
- Preview data and recover them selectively.
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-use.
These days more and more people are using Samsung Phone like Samsung galaxy S4, S3, Samsung Wave, Samsung ace. It is a renowned name in the field of mobile manufacturing company. It is one of the best performing Android based Phones. Android provides its users with power packed platform that can turn the mobile phones to powerful web browser same time it can convert it into game console or to a personal assistant, that provides complete freedom to users. After rooting the contacts on Samsung Phone you may lose the information. But where Samsung Android mobile phones are very handy to use, people do face serious issues related to the data stored in it.
If you are a Samsung Mobile user and has accidentally deleted the contacts from rooted phone then it may be disastrous situation to you. Contacts are very important in anyone’s life no want to lose their contacts information from their phone. You can easily recover your lost contacts and other important stuffs by the help of Samsung Android Phone Recovery software. This software tool is powerful enough for recovering the entire contacts list that was saved on your computer. Samsung phones does not have any native app or default feature that can help you to recover deleted contacts from your phone.
Samsung Android Phone Recovery is powerful recovery software that can recover deleted contacts from Samsung Phones. It is very easy and effective to use. This program is efficient for any Samsung smart phones that are based on Android Operating system whether it is Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Grand etc.
Steps for recovering lost Contacts from Samsung Phone
Step 1- Firstly attach your Samsung Phone to the computer with the help of USB cable and then enable the USB debugging. To enable the USB debugging follow these steps
1. For the Android 2.3 or earlier version go to “Settings” àthen click on “Applications”à then Click on “Development”àand here check on “USB debugging”.
2. For the Android 3.0 to 4.1 version go to “Settings”à click on the “Developer options”à and here check on “USB debugging”.
3. For Android 4.2 or newer version go to the “Settings” then click on the “About Phone”à and click on the “Build number” for several times until you get a note “You are under developer mode”à then go back to the “Settings” then à Click on the “Developer options” and check on the “USB debugging”.
This feature will connect your Samsung Phone to computer and then apply the next step.
Step 2- Scan your Samsung Phone for deleted contacts.
When your phone gets connected and detected then you will get a window. Here you have to click on the “Start” button to let the application for examine the device before scanning it.
After few seconds you will obtain a window as follow. Then click on the “Allow” button of your device to allow the Superuser Request. After this click on the “Start” button this will make the application window will start to scan.
Step 3- Preview and Rescue the deleted contacts on your Samsung Phones
You can have preview of all your contacts where you can select what you want and after it click on the “recover” button to save all of them on PC.