Simple Steps to Restore Deleted, Lost, Formatted Photos, Contacts, Messages, Call Logs, Videos from Asus Phones & Tablets!!!
Summary – Have you accidentally lost or deleted your important files like images, contacts, SMS or any other data from your Android Asus Phones/Tablets? Are you looking for an easy solution to recover deleted data from Asus Phones or tablets? If “Yes” then you can use suitable Asus Data Recovery Software and one of such suitable software is Android Data Recovery Tool.
With the help of this software, one can:
- Rescue erased, formatted, deleted files like pictures, video and audio files, phone numbers, SMS, call history, tasks, notes and many more from Asus phone/tablet
- Also restore chat history from WhatsApp, KIk and facebook messenger, viber messages, Snapchat videos, etc
- Beside Asus phone/tablet the software also restore deleted data from other Android phone/tablets such as Samsung, HTC, Panasonic, Xiaomi, Oppo, LeEco, Lenovo, Micromax, Sony, Google Nexus. Motorola and many more
- Preview the recoverable files within software before you proceed to save them on your computer
- 100% safe and clean and easy to use
Let us Take a Real Example
Recovering contacts, sms, call history, etc from Zenfone 5 with broken screen
I dropped my Zenfone 5 the other day and the screen is broken. The phone gets powered on, but the display is totally gone. Screen keeps on flickering with lines and the touch does not work. I tried connecting an usb mouse using OTG to make selections. Although the usb mouse connected successfully, I was not able to make any selections as the screen is flickering too much and its very hard to figure out what I am clicking on.
I googled for solution and found some free tools that can be used for backup and recovery. However, for all the tools we need to have “usb debugging” enabled.
My problem is I do not have “usb debugging” enabled on my phone.
Is there any way I can enable “usb debugging” on my Zenfone 5 somehow?
I will be more grateful if someone can point to some method in which I can recover my contacts, sms, call history, etc without enabling the usb debugging.
– Original Post from ZenTalk – Asus
Asus is a famous brand that manufactures electronics devices. Among them Asus Android phone and tablet produced by Asus comes with great amazing features and specifications. But just like others phones/tablets Asus user also facing data loss as one example mentioned above. But the good news is that you can restore your deleted files from Asus phone and tablet with the help of Android Data Recovery software.
Common Mistakes to Avoid Data Loss from Asus Phone/Tablet
If you are Android Phone/Tab users then here are some suggestions that you must follow to avoid data loss from Android Device:
- When you upgrade your Android device operating system to the latest version then all your stored data get erased. As there are many users who do not keep their contacts, photos, text messages as a backup and, therefore, it is suggested you must keep a backup before performing the update.
- Human error is one of the common mistakes that most of the Android data lost due to mistakenly deletion. It means that you select one file to delete but by mistake you press “delete all” button and you lose your data. Hence, you must check twice before deleting any files and always be cautious while erasing unwanted files.
- Some users want to get more out of their Android device and therefore, they visit local techs to jailbreak their Android device. But you must know that jailbreaking the device will erase all data stored in your phone.
Additional Reading: [Fixed]: “Android Black Screen Of Death” Issue
Other Common Mistakes Include:
- Never remove memory cards from Android device when it is in use.
- Do not click photos or record video while your Smartphone battery is low.
- Never mishandle your Android SD card. Always safely remove the card before ejecting it from its slot.
- Never connect your Android device to infected PC or devices or take infected files from other to avoid virus infection.
- Regularly backup your important data from your Android phone/tab to computer or any other storage device.
- Install a trusted security application to protect your Android device from the virus/malware.
Additional Reading: Recover Lost Photos, Videos, Contacts & More from Nokia 3, 5 & 6
How File Restoration on Android Devices Work
On almost all scenarios of data deletion from Android device, the erased files are removed from the Android internal memory or from its memory card.
But it is not lost for forever!
What happens is that it just free up the space that was occupied by that particular file and it turns inaccessible or invisible on Android device or to the operating system of any system, but they are still present on your Android device or on its SD card. You can then use that free space to add any new data, but if you do so then it will overwrite the existing data and you will lose the chances of recovery.
However, if you want to recover deleted photos/messages/contacts/whatsapp from Asus Phone & Tablet then immediately stop using your Android phone and its memory card and do not add any new data and apply Android Data Recovery Tool to make those inaccessible data accessible.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Data from Screen Broken Android Phone/Tablet
Recommended Tool To Restore Deleted or Lost Data from Asus Phones/Tablets
In order to recover Asus phone lost or deleted data you have to make use of Android Data Recovery, which is suitable Asus data recovery software – designed to retrieve erased/missing files from any Asus Phone/Tablet.
No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data, this Asus Android recovery tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as whatsapp, text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files, notes and many other files from any Android phone and tablets. The best thing about this tool is that it can solve Asus Data Recovery issues and recover data from device’s internal as well as external memory.
The Asus recovery tool comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable files for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this Asus Recovery software to restore lost/deleted data from Asus Phones & Tablets. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Asus Phones/Tablet. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
This Asus Android Data Recovery software supports all Asus Android Phones and Tablets such as: Asus ZenFone 3, ZenFone 2, ZenFone 5, ZenFone 6, ZenFone C, ZenFone A400CG, ZenFone 3 Deluxe (ZS570KL), ZenFone 3S Max, ZenFone 3 Ultra (ZU680KL), ZenFone Selfie, ZenFone 3 Max (ZC553KL), ZenFone 3 Laser, ZenFone Max (2016), ZenFone Max, ZenFone 2 Deluxe, ZenFone 2 Laser (ZE550KL), ZenFone Zoom, ZenFone 4 A400CG, ZenFone Live, ZenFone 4 Selfie, etc.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Deleted Files from Asus ZenPad
- Recover Data from Asus Transformer Tablet!
- Formatted Tablet Data Recovery- Recover Deleted Data from Formatted Tablet
- How to recover DCIM Folder from a NON-ROOTED Android?
Advantagess of using Android Data Recovery Tool
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to Get Back Files from Asus Phone/Tablet. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Additional Reading: How To Recover Formatted Data From Android Phone?
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from Asus Phone & Tablet
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.