Retrieve deleted/Lost data from HTC One M8/M9/X/M7/Mini
HTC Android Data Recovery software is a powerful utility which is designed to restore lost or deleted data from android device. This software works perfect as it retrieves data no matter how the data is deleted. The software completely access the internal memory and scan for the lost data and after that restores the data from it.
- Recovers deleted files from HTC One M8/M9/X/M7/Mini
- Retrieves each data which includes photos, videos, audios, contacts, reminders, notes, text messages etc
- Supports all old and latest android versions and works on both Windows and Mac platform
HTC Company has manufactured many Android smartphones, some of them are HTC One M8/M9/X/M7/Mini. All these handset comes with good quality camera that captures fantastic photos.
People those who own these mobile can store lots of files like contacts, text messages, videos, mp3 files, notes, calendar schedule and many other files.
Though these HTC smartphones comes with lots of features and function but users still faces data loss scenarios.
Some contacts on my HTC One M7 are gone without notice, I think I deleted them by accident, or some improper options deleted them, so, can I recover the lost contacts? How? Any help will be appreciated. ”
You can recover your deleted data from your HTC mobile phones (HTC One M8/M9/X/M7/Mini) with the help of Android data recovery software. However, it is also important to know why data deletion takes place so that we can avoid it in future.
Reasons Behind Android Data Deletion
There are many reasons due to which data loss takes place, here follow some of them. And also know how to Recover Deleted Data from HTC One M8/M9/X/M7/Mini,.
- While deleting unwanted files such as images, videos, SMS, WhatsApp messages, audio files, contacts, etc. In this case, a user selects the unwanted file but it may be that they select some important files by accidentally and press Delete command.
- The user may also face complete data loss if they by mistake execute ‘Delete All’ option on their Android device.
- Malfunctions of system files could also lead to the corruption of files and thereby your files become inaccessible.
- Due to virus attacks to your Android tab/phone or memory card will corrupt the stored data and makes them inaccessible.
- Abrupt or improper removal of memory card from smartphones will result in deletion of entire data stored on the card.
Well, these are some common situations; however, there are other various scenarios through which user face data loss on Android device. No matter whatever may be the reason you can still Recover Deleted Data from HTC One M8/M9/X/M7/Mini with the use of recommended Android Data Recovery Software.
How to recover lost data from HTC phones?
Well many users are frustrated about their data loss and they want to know how to get back the lost data from HTC phones. I would like to say that before going to any direct solutions, it would be better to check for backup if any available.
Backup is one of the best ways to restore erased data from HTC phones. There are several ways where you can backup your precious data and all those backup can help you to avoid any kind of data loss. You can either save your data in Google Drive, external SD card, pen drive or even in the cloud storage that many Smartphone brands provide.
How to recover lost data from HTC phones without data loss
Basically it is seen that users don’t backup their data on any safe place and therefore it becomes important to recover lost data from HTC phones. In this situation, you need a recovery tool like Android Phone Recovery that completely helps to restore all your lost data from Android phones.
It works effectively to recover erased data from HTC phones as well as other brands like Samsung, LG, Sony, Lenovo, Redmi, Oppo, Vivo, Sony etc. No matter for whatever reasons your data is lost, this powerful recovery software is able to get back all wiped away data from HTC phones.
All your precious data like contacts, photos, call history, videos, documents, notes, WhatsApp messages etc are recovered without any requirement of backup. So without any worry, simply Download Android Data Recovery software and recover deleted data from HTC One M8/M9/X/M7/Mini.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Android Phones/Tablet. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Deleted Data from HTC One X/S/V
- How to Recover Data from HTC Rhyme Android Phone
- Best Software to Recover Photos/Contacts/SMS from HTC One M9 Plus
- Recover deleted photos picture from HTC Thunderbolt
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from HTC One M8/M9/X/M7/Mini
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- Regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
Data gets deleted from HTC phones and other Smartphone’s anytime without any intimation. And it is important to backup every data in safe place so that you don’t have to face any kind of data loss situation. In this blog, whatever I have explained will surely help you to recover lost data from Android phones.