Retrieve deleted/Lost data from HTC One M8/M9/X/M7/Mini
HTC Android Data Recovery software is a powerful utility which is designed to restore lost or deleted data from android device. This software works perfect as it retrieves data no matter how the data is deleted. The software completely access the internal memory and scan for the lost data and after that restores the data from it.
- Recovers deleted files from HTC One M8/M9/X/M7/Mini
- Retrieves each data which includes photos, videos, audios, contacts, reminders, notes, text messages etc
- Supports all old and latest android versions and works on both Windows and Mac platform
HTC Company has manufactured many Android smartphones, some of them are HTC One M8/M9/X/M7/Mini. All these handset comes with good quality camera that captures fantastic photos. People those who own these mobile can store lots of files like contacts, text messages, videos, mp3 files, notes, calendar schedule and many other files. Though these HTC smartphones comes with lots of features and function but users still faces data loss scenarios.
For example – You have captured lots of photos with your HTC M7 mobile phones on your holiday trip. After you came back from your holiday trip, you found that there were some photos that have not taken properly and you want to delete them. You have selected the unwanted photos and deleted them but later you find that all images got deleted. So, how to recover lost photos or other data from HTC One M8/M9/X/M7/Mini?
You can recover your deleted data from your HTC mobile phones (HTC One M8/M9/X/M7/Mini) with the help of Android data recovery software. However, it is also important to know why data deletion takes place so that we can avoid it in future.
Reasons Behind Android Data Deletion
There are many reasons due to which data loss takes place, here follow some of them. And also know how to Recover Deleted Data from HTC One M8/M9/X/M7/Mini,.
- While deleting unwanted files such as images, videos, SMS, WhatsApp messages, audio files, contacts, etc. In this case, a user selects the unwanted file but it may be that they select some important files by accidentally and press Delete command.
- The user may also face complete data loss if they by mistake execute ‘Delete All’ option on their Android device.
- Malfunctions of system files could also lead to the corruption of files and thereby your files become inaccessible.
- Due to virus attacks to your Android tab/phone or memory card will corrupt the stored data and makes them inaccessible.
- Abrupt or improper removal of memory card from smartphones will result in deletion of entire data stored on the card.
Well, these are some common situations; however, there are other various scenarios through which user face data loss on Android device. No matter whatever may be the reason you can still Recover Deleted Data from HTC One M8/M9/X/M7/Mini with the use of recommended Android Data Recovery Software.
Recover Deleted Data From HTC
Android Data Recovery Software is a great utility, which is particularly designed to Recover Deleted Files from HTC One M8/M9/X/M7/Mini. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets.
The best thing about this tool is that it can Recover Deleted Data from HTC One M8/M9/X/M7/Mini from internal as well as external memory. The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool that can solve HTC One M8/M9/X/M7/Mini data recovery issue. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time. Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Android Phones/Tablet. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Deleted Data from HTC One X/S/V
- How to Recover Data from HTC Rhyme Android Phone
- Best Software to Recover Photos/Contacts/SMS from HTC One M9 Plus
- Recover deleted photos picture from HTC Thunderbolt
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from HTC One M8/M9/X/M7/Mini
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- Regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.