Easy way to Retrieve Lost or Deleted Contacts, SMS, Photos, Videos From Huawei Honor 7
Have you lost your photos, videos, SMS, contacts, etc from your Huawei Honor 7 due to some unexpected reason? Are you looking for a recovery solution to retrieve then back from your Android phone easily? If Yes then do not worry because here, in this blog, you will get the complete solution to retrieve lost data from your Android smartphone with Android Data Recovery. This tool will also allow you:
- Retrieve lost data from Huawei Honor 7 easily
- Get back deleted or corrupted media files from another Android phone such as HTC, Samsung, Sony, Micromax, Motorola, OnePlus, LG, etc
- Recover lost data from internal or external memory as well
- It is compatible with both Windows as well as Mac
- It has user-friendly interface
“Last day I restored my Honor 7 phone but I forgot the passcode. But today I have noticed that all the videos, photos, music and other files are gone. Can anyone help me to recover such data from my Huawei honor 7 phone with an ease? Thanks!!!”
Huawei has become the most wanted smartphones these days as it is providing their users a tremendous feature with better camera quality. People used to save some, memorable pictures and shoot videos with their smartphone. However, sometimes you may face data loss scenario due to different reasons. But do not worry because they can be recovered easily but before that let us first have a look at the reasons of Android data loss.
Reasons behind Deletion/Losing Your Data from Huawei Honor 7
There are many reasons behind the data loss or deletion of Huawei Honor 7. Here we have described some of the common reason encountered by the users.
- Accidental Deletion – This is a common problem encountered by the Android users in daily life. It might happen while doing something you might have mistakenly press the “Delete All” button and as a result, the entire data stored (photos, videos, messages, contacts, notes, audio files, etc) gets deleted from your Android device.
- Formatting the Android Device containing Media and Other files – It might happen when you connect Android device to PC, you get the error message like ‘Drive F: is not formatted, do you want to format it now’. And if you click on ‘Yes’ the entire data stored in drive gets deleted.
- Utilizing same Memory card on Different Devices – This is also a reason behind the data loss. Using same memory card on different devices like Android phone, digital cameras, Android tablet, laptop, iPhone, etc, can result in card or file system corruption leading to severe data loss.
- Accidental formatting of Memory Card – Every Android Smartphone/Tab is having the “Format Option”. And while doing something if you by mistakenly click on “Format” option then the entire data stored in memory card gets erased.
- Other Reasons – Apart from the given scenarios there are many other reasons like virus infections, file system corruption, upgrading your phone Android OS to the latest version, performing the factory reset, etc result in data loss on Android phone.
Well, these are common reasons that are responsible for the data loss from the Android devices. So if you are the one facing the data loss situation then Relax, as there is a solution to Recover Deleted Data From Huawei Honor 7 by making us of the Android Data Recovery Software.
Huawei Honor 7 Data Recovery
To recover lost/deleted data from Huawei Honor 7 you can make use of the Android Data Recovery Software. This is a great utility, which is particularly designed to Recover Deleted Data From Huawei Honor 7. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets. The best thing about this tool is that it can Recover Deleted Data From Huawei Honor 7 from internal as well as external memory.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Android Phones/Tablet. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Data Recovery!!!
- How to recover lost data from your Samsung Galaxy Note 4?
- Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Recover Pictures from Samsung Galaxy Note!
Steps to Recover Deleted Data From Huawei Honor 7
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- Regularly backup the important data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- Stop taking pictures or record videos when the Android smartphone battery is low.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check carefully the selected data and then proceed further.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- Avoid removing or ejecting memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.