Restore Lost, Erased, Formatted Photos, Videos, Music, SMS, Contacts & much more from Karbonn Android Phones!!!
Overview – If you have accidentally deleted photos, text messages, calls log, contacts and other files from Karbonn android phones that you wish to restore back, then you could possibly restore them back with the use of appropriate Karbonn Data Recovery tool and one of such tool is Android Data Recovery Software.
With the use Android Data Recovery Tool, one can:
- Recover deleted/lost/missing photos, contacts, text messages, videos, audio, call history, documents and much more from Karbonn phone
- Retrieve data from application like Whatsapp, Instagram, Viber, KiK Messenger, Snapchats and more
- Support various Karbonn Android phones such as Titanium Mach Six, Titanium S5, Titanium S205, Titanium Octane Plus, A6 Turbo, Quattro L50, K9 Smart, Quattro L52, Opium N7, Aura Power 4G and much more
- Supports files recovery from various models of Android Phones/Tablets such as Samsung, HTC, Panasonic, Xiaomi, LeEco, Lenovo, Micromax, Sony, Google Nexus, Motorola, Spice and much more
- Preview the recovery files
- 100% safe and clean and easy to use
Karbonn is one of the companies that manufacture Android smartphones. The company has launched various models of phones. Now more and more people own Karbonn Android phones.
It can be used to store contacts, important document files, music, movies, voice recordings, capture photos, and videos, etc.
But users also encounter data loss on their Karbonn Android smartphones due to several causes. Well, in this situation if you are looking to restore your data back then you can use our recommended Android Data Recovery Tool.
“I had connected Karbonn A9 Plus to Windows computer to copy songs from it. After transferring songs, I forgot to disconnect Karbonn phone and turned off the system. Upon remembering that I did not eject my phone, I checked it. For my hard luck, my Karbonn A9 Plus is hanging on usage and I’m unable to access its data properly. What can be done now? I had lots of photos and other media files on it of which I don’t have a backup.”
Causes for Data Loss from Karbonn Android Phone are Mentioned Below
Here follow some possible causes through which Android users may encounter data loss/deletion from the Android devices (Phone/Tab):
- By mistakenly formatting Android storage media while connecting Android Smartphone to computer
- Due to accidentally or unintentionally deleting media and other files from Android phone
- Upgrading the Android phone’s operating system to the latest version can also cause data loss.
- Due to virus/malware as this corrupt, the data stored in the Android device and user might face data loss.
- Performing factory reset of your Android Device will result in complete deletion of data.
These are some of the common reasons that result in the data loss from the Android Phone/Tab. However, there are other several issues also due to which the data get lots from the Android device.
So, to Restore Lost Files from Karbonn smartphones then you can take help of Android Data Recovery Tool. If you want to know about this recovery tool and step by step guide for recovering deleted data from Android Phone then read this post till the end.
Does the data are deleted permanently from Karbonn phone?
This is the question with many Android users and they exactly want to know whether their data is permanently deleted from phone after wrong deletion or they still remains in the device?
Well, I would like to tell you that when the data is deleted from device, then it is not removed permanently but all remains in the device and is invisible to user.
What to do after data is deleted from phone?
If you look in general then many data recovery experts suggest several tips on how to get back your lost data from Android phone with ease but only when you remember those tips.
When you delete all your precious data from Karbonn phone then follow the below steps:
- Always try to keep a backup of all your files before the disaster occurs
- When you come to know about data loss, immediately stop using your device to stop losing further data loss
- Search a reliable software to get back the wiped away data from phone
What not to do after losing data from Android phone?
You need to follow some important things that can help you to avoid any further data loss. They are:
- Don’t try to format, root etc on your device unless you have complete knowledge about the process
- Don’t add any data or anything until you get back your data
All these things will avoid you from overwriting the old data with new data. If this happens then you cannot get back the erased data anymore.
Recover Deleted Data From Karbonn Android Phones
When nothing works to restore the lost data from Karbonn phone then using Android Data Recovery Software will help to get out of the situation. This is one of the great utility which is specially designed to retrieve deleted or erased data from Android devices.
It can recover any lost data which includes photos, videos, text messages, contacts, call history, documents, audio files and much more other files.
It consists of powerful scanning algorithm which scans the entire device and restores the lost data without any original data loss. This is more helpful as it provides preview option to preview the lost files and then recover the files you want.
It can easily recover damaged, formatted or corrupted data even from memory cards without any problem. Therefore if you want to get a successful result then use this amazing software and get back your erased data easily.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to restore deleted data from Samsung Galaxy
- Sony Xperia Photo Recovery!
- How to Recover Deleted Messages from HTC Phone
- How To Recover Deleted Data from Spice Android Phone
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from Karbonn Android Phone
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
No matter which Android phone you are using, data loss occurs in any phone and so you have to prepare yourself from before so that you don’t come across any severe issues. However, data loss is a common thing and so Karbonn users can also come across.
In this blog, I hope whatever solution is provided will get back your wiped away data from Karbonn phones.