Effectively Retrieve Lost, Deleted Photos, SMS, Contacts, Videos and more from Lava Android Phones!!!
Summary – If you are looking for an easy solution on how to restore deleted or lost data from Lava Android smartphones, then you have landed on the right web page. In this blog, you will find out the possible causes for the loss of data deletion of data on Lava smartphones and then about a tool that will help you to get back your deleted files and later you will learn step by step guide regarding recovering data using Android Data Recovery Tool.
With the help of this Android Recovery Software, you can:
- Efficiently restore deleted photos, text messages, contacts, call logs, videos, notes, tasks, audio files and much more from Lava Android Phones
- Also recover WhatsApp, Viber, Kik Messenger, snap chats apps data
- Supports recovery of files from Lava X38, A32, A68, X50, X17, X81, X46, A82, A59, A67, A89, A76, A72, KKT Ultra+ Union, Lava V2s, Flair S1, Iris Fuel F2, Iris Atom, Iris Fuel F1 and much more
- Preview the recoverable files in demo version
- Compatible with both Mac and Windows computer as it comes separately for both OS
- 100% safe and clean and easy to use
Lava Smartphones comes with several features like other android phones such as it has a decent camera that allows users to capture quality photos and videos. These phones inbuilt memory as well user can expand the memory through external memory card. In both inbuilt and external memory user can save their important data. It is always recommended that Lava users must keep backup file on regular basis to overcome regular data loss circumstances.
It is important to keep backup files because data loss has become very common these days. But in case what if you have not kept any backup of your data that were stored on your Lava Android phones. Well, in this case it is recommended that you must apply Android data recovery software that is particularly built to restore data from Android phones and tablets.
What Are The Circumstances For Deletion Of Lava Android Phone?
Below find out some scenarios that lead to files deletion or lost from Android Devices:
- Accidental Deletion – This is one of the most common and frequent reasons through which files like pics, videos, contacts, text messages, videos and other files get deleted. You may delete files accidentally from your Android Tab/Phones by executing ‘Delete All’ button while viewing or deleting unwanted files.
- Interruption during Transferring Files – Android Data may get deleted/lost when there is an interruption when you transfer files from your Android Phone/tablet to computer or vice versa. Interruption can occur due to sudden system shutdown or cable disconnection.
- Format error – This is quite uncommon issues but can be faced by the users when they connect the Android tab/phone to PC; the error message appears like “The drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?” It forces the user to format the drive and as a result, the entire stored data get erased.
Don’t Miss it
- Improper handling of Memory Card – Improper ejection or removal of memory card from your Android phone while it is in use could result in data corruption or deletion.
- Malfunction/Corruption to System File – Due to corruption or malfunction of the system file may corrupt data stored on your Android phone and SD card which in turn result in data loss that includes photos, messages, contacts, photos, videos, audios, notes, etc.
No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the deletion of files from Android device, you still have the chance to Restore Erased/Missing Data from Lava Phone by using Android Data Recovery software.
Have A Look:
How To Retrieve Deleted Lava Android Phone Data?
Android Data Recovery Software is a great utility, which is particularly designed to Recover Deleted Data from Lava Android Phone. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files which includes text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets. The best thing about this tool is that it can Rescue Erased/Formatted Data from Lava Phone’s internal as well as external memory. This software contains an advanced scan algorithm which scans the Android devices and easily restores every bit of data from it. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Note – IF you want a successful recovery then you should stop using your Android Phones/Tablet. This is because when you add any new data on the device, it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
Lava Android Phone Backup And Restore:
In almost every android Smartphone there is one such inbuilt app like backup and restore and lava is not apart from it. With this inbuilt backup app all the information in the lava android phone keep backup of complete data in the SD card. It also provide auto backup on installed app. After updation of the phone it restores the apps from the SD card. Since, it’s a pre-installed application, so that it performs multi version backups for user’s benefits. It is also very effective for uninstalling of apps.
Following are the steps to successfully backup all the information in the phone-
- Make sure your phone must have an SD card.
How To Backup And Restore Lava Android Phone Data?
- Go to Backup and Restore
- Select the data for which you need a backup
- Select the apps and select the option of backup to SD card
- Once selected, rest until your complete data backup has been done.
- Without any fear of data loss simply factory reset your phone.
- Go to restore and select the backup file
Note: Choose the option of Erasing SD card while performing the procedure of a factory reset.
How To Recover Data From Lava Android Phone Directly?
Well the most recommended and safest way to recover up your lost lava android phone data is using Android Data Recovery Software. This software has an advanced functionality to recover data from its internal memory. Using this software, you can effectively retrieve files from android phone with broken screen, rooted or virus infected, formatted Smartphone.
It can restore variety of data like pictures, contacts, videos, songs, text messages etc. this Smartphone recovery tool is well compatible with all major Windows operated systems like 2003, 2008, Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP OS versions.
Steps To Recover Deleted Data From Lava Android Phone
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
- Regularly backup your important Android data which includes contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check carefully and then proceed further.
- It is suggested stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Install trustworthy anti-virus program on your phone to avoid any kind or malware or virus infection
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.