Retrieve lost/deleted photos, contacts, text messages, videos, voice recordings from LG G5 when you don’t have Backup
Deleted Photos on LG G5? Looking for solution on how to recover deleted photos from LG LG5?
When data gets deleted from LG G5 then recovery software like Android Data Recovery software should be used as it helps to recover deleted or lost data from LG G5. This software is easy to use and supports all popular android phones or tablets. With the help of this software, you can restore the lost LG contacts, photos, videos along with other data stored on it.
- Easily restores deleted/lost pictures, text messages and other data from LG G5.
- The software recovers data like videos, contacts, messages, notes, photos, whatsapp chat history, call history, voice recordings, reminders etc from android devices
- It is compatible with all versions of Android devices, not only older but also supports new versions
- Safe to use and supports both Windows and Mac
For those users who own LG G5, they may want to know how to restore lost or deleted data from LG G5. If you have lost or deleted or crucial data like photos, videos, contacts, text messages, whatsapp messages, notes, etc from your LG G5 and if you are looking for a solution on how to recover them back then you have come to right place. Here we will explain a complete step by step guide on how to retrieve deleted or erased data from LG G5.
LG G5 is a great Android phone and it comes with lots of features. However, users are experiencing data loss. The reasons for data loss are mentioned below:
Additional Reading: How to Recover Deleted or Lost Data from Nokia 3, 5 & 6
Few of the Scenarios that Leads to Data Loss from LG G5:
- During file transfer from LG G5 phone memory card to computer with the help of data cable, if your data cable gets disconnected or if your computer shutdown due to power failure then it could lead to data loss.
- Removing the memory card from your LG G5 phone while some of the files are opened in the gallery or you have clicked images and immediately you are removing the card while images are being written to the card may result in data loss.
- Virus attack to your LG G5 or to its memory card will corrupt your stored data and as a result, you will not be able to access your files.
- Still clicking images even when your Android memory card is full or phone’s battery is low.
- You may accidentally or mistakenly delete some data, particularly when you are in a hurry to free up some space to add new data on your LG G5.
In any of the scenarios your data stored in your LG G5 phone or to its memory card will get lost or deleted. Nevertheless, you do not need to worry about it. If you are looking to recover deleted data from LG G5 then you can make use of Android Data Recovery Software.
Additional Reading: 3 Effective Ways to Unlock Android Sim Lock Without Code
Android Data Recovery Tool For Retrieving Deleted Data from LG G5
In order to recover deleted pictures or photos or other data from LG G5, one can use expert recommended Android Data Recovery Software which is a suitable LG G5 data recovery, which is designed to retrieve lost or deleted data from LG G5. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this LG G5 recovery tool is capable of retrieving deleted photos, text messages, calls history, contacts, call history, videos, audio files, whatsapp chat history, voice/call recordings, document files and many other files from LG G5 and from any Android phones and tablets. The best thing about this tool is that it can extract data from LG G5’s internal as well as external memory.
The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this LG G5 recovery software to solve LG G5 Data Recovery. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your LG G5. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also be Interested In:
- LG V10 Data Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Files from LG G4
- How to Restore Lost Photos/ Videos from LG Thrill?
- How to Recover Lost Photos/Videos from LG Optimus?
- Restore Inaccessible Media file from LG G3
Advantages of using Android Data Recovery Software
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to Retrieve erased or deleted files from LG G5. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Additional Reading: How To Mirror and Record Android Device’s Screen on PC
Steps to Recover Deleted or Lost Data from LG G5
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.