Get back Lost/Deleted data like photos, contacts, WhatsApp messages, videos, document, etc from Moto G2 in Just Few Simple Step!
Have you lost important photos from Moto G2? Deleted files from Moto G internal memory? Looking to recover deleted messages from Moto G2? Are you looking for recovery software from Moto G2? If “Yes” then you have landed on the right webpage. You can easily Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Moto G2 with the help of Android Data recovery software.
Android Data Recovery software is the powerful tool which is designed especially for recovering lost data from android devices. It is capable of restoring data from various Smartphones and Tablets that are working on Android OS. This software is free to use and easily retrieves lost data from it.
- Restores all lost data from Moto G2 device along with other android devices.
- Quickly detects, scans and recover lost data from Motorola phones such as Moto G, G3, E, G2 2nd gen, etc.
- Rescue all data like photos, videos, SMS, whatsapp chat history, notes, contacts, reminders etc.
- Allows to preview the recovered data prior you proceed further to save it on your system.
- 100% safe and secure to use.
“Hi, I have accidentally deleted important data such as photos, contacts, videos, text messages, etc from my Motorola Moto G Android phone. As I have not kept any backup of my data I want to know that is there any way to recover those deleted data? The erased data are very important and means much to me.”
Loss of data stored in mobile devices is common. You must not feel disappointed if you have lost or accidentally deleted data from your Moto G as you can restore with the help of suitable data recovery software. But before we talk about the recovery process let us know some of the reasons through users lose their data from android phone. There are several reasons but some of the common reasons are mentioned below.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Deleted Data from Moto X Force/Style/ Play?
Possible Causes for Loss of Data from Moto G2 Phones are Mentioned Below
Here are some possible causes through which Android users may encounter data loss/deletion from their Moto G2 phones:
- Accidentally or inadvertently deleting media and other files from Moto G2 phone.
- If your phone is corrupted with virus then your data stored in your phone will get corrupt and you may face a data loss.
- Mistakenly formatting Moto phone storage media when you connect your Moto smartphone to computer.
- Upgrading your Android phone’s operating system to latest version
- Performing factory reset of your Moto phone will result in complete deletion of data.
There are various other several reasons for loss of data from Moto G2 phones or on any other Android Phone/Tab, but if you want to Recover Deleted Data from Moto G2 then you can take help of Android Data Recovery software. If you want to know about this recovery tool and step by step guide for recovering deleted data from Moto G2 Phone then read this post till the end.
Additional Reading: Recover lost data from Moto X!
How to Recover Deleted Files From Moto G2
Well, the most suitable and powerful Moto G2 Data recovery software is Android Data Recovery, which is particularly designed to Restore Deleted or lost Data from Moto phones such as G2, G, G3, E, G2 2nd gen, etc.
No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, whatsApp messages, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from Motorola phones and from any Android phones and tablets. The best thing about this Moto G2 Recovery tool is that it recovers data from internal as well as external memory.
The recovery software for Moto G2 comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this Moto G2 file recovery tool to Get Back Lost/Erased/Missing/Formatted/Deleted Deleted Data from Moto G2 phones. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from Motorola Droid Turbo 2, Moto E, Motorola Droid Maxx, Motorola Photon Q, Motorola Atrix, etc and from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note: For successful recovery stop using your Moto G2. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Moto X data recovery – recover photos, sms and contacts
- Moto G Data Recovery: Recover Deleted Files From Moto G Phones
- How to Recover Lost Data from Unrooted Android Phone (Without Root)
- Android 7.0 Nougat Data Recovery: Recover Data After 7.0 Nougat Update
Key Features of Moto G2 Data Recovery Software
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, WhatsApp messages, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Moto G2. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Data From Water Damaged Android Phone in Easy Way
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from Moto G2
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.