What to Do to Recover Lost or Deleted Data from Motorola Moto X (Style / Play / Force)
Is it possible to recover lost or deleted data from Moto X Force/Style/ Play? The answer is absolutely positive. To get back the data first you need to download a professional Moto X Data Recovery Tool. This program is a reliable solution to get back lost or deleted files such as messages, photos, videos, contacts, audio, documents effectively.
- Recover deleted files such as text messages, WhatsApp history, photos, contacts, videos, audio and documents from Moto X Force/Style/ Play
- Fully compatible with all rooted Moto smartphones and tablet, no matter what Android OS are running
- Support other Android smartphone devices like Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, Oppo, Xiaomi, Pansonic, etc.
- Detect and scan SIM card and phone’s internal memory.
- Preview the deleted data before recovering them.
Moto has been launching Android phone since 2009 and their recently launched Android mobile phones are Moto X Force, Moto X Style and Moto X Play. These newly released Moto Smartphone are all in affordable prices and has excellent features. For example they all come with inbuilt HD camera and many users takes lots of photos with those Moto phones. User also take videos and they also save other data such as contacts, WhatsApp data (messages, pictures, videos) and many other personal data. But all with these features people also faces problems such as data loss on Moto X Force/Style/ Play.
So, is there any simple way to restore deleted/lost/missing or erased data from Moto X Play/Style/Force? The answer is “Yes”, yes you can now easily recover your deleted Moto X Force/Style/ Play data with the help of Android Data Recovery tool. But before that let us know some common scenarios that lead to data deletion on Android phone/tablets.
Additional Reading: Moto X data recovery – recover photos, sms and contacts
Moto X Force/Style/Play Files are Lost/Deleted due to Below Mentioned Scenarios
Below find out some scenarios that lead to files deletion or lost from Moto X Force/Style/ Play smartphones:
- Accidentally or Inadvertently Deletion – This is one of the most common and frequent reasons through which files like pics, videos, contacts, text messages, videos and other files gets deleted. You may delete files accidentally from your Motorola Phones by executing ‘Delete All’ button while viewing or deleting unwanted files.
- Format error – In some cases when you connect your Android phone with PC then it displays message like “Drive needs to be formatted, do you want to format it now”. This forces you to format your Android memory card and thereby you lose all your files such as images, contacts, messages, videos, audio and other files.
- Interruption While Transferring Files – Android Data may get deleted/lost when there is an interruption when you transfer files from your Android Phone/tablet to computer or vice versa. Interruption can occur due to sudden system shutdown or cable disconnection.
- Improper handling of Memory Card – Improper ejection or removal of memory card from your Android phone while it is in use could result in data corruption or deletion.
- Malfunction/Corruption to System File – Corruption or malfunction of the system file may corrupt data stored in your Android phone and SD card which in turn result in data loss that includes phots, messages, contacts, photos, videos, audios, notes, etc.
No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the deletion of files from Android device, you still have the chance to Recover Deleted Data from Moto X Force/Style/ Play by using Android Data Recovery software.
Additional Reading: Moto G Data Recovery: Recover Deleted Files From Moto G Phones
Recovering Deleted/Lost Data from Moto X Force/Style/Play
Recovering deleted or lost data from Moto X Force/Style/Play can be done by using Anndroid Data Recovery by using is a great Motorola Phone Data Recovery software utility, which is particularly designed to solve Moto X Force/Style/ Play Data Recovery problems.
No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as call history, notes, text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android Motorola phones as well as from any Android phone and tablets. The best thing about this tool is that it can Extract Deleted Data from Moto X Force/Style/ Play internal as well as external memory.
The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this Moto X data recovery tool to Restore Lost/Deleted Files from Moto X Force/ Moto X Style/Moto X Play. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Therefore, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from any Android smartphones and Tablets. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Moto X Force/ Moto X Style/Moto X Play. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Deleted Data from Moto G2
- Recover deleted photos, videos, audios from Motorola Droid Turbo 2
- Recover lost data from Moto X!
- Motorola Droid Maxx Photo Recovery
Advantages of using Android Data Recovery Software
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to Get Back Deleted/Lost Data from Moto X Force/Style/ Play. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Deleted File from Motorola Atrix!
Steps to Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Moto X Force/Style/ Play
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.