Get back the Lost or Deleted Data from Nexus 6P without Backup
Easily restore the lost data from Nexus 6P with the help of Android Data Recovery. This is an excellent nexus 6p data recovery tool not only recover deleted data from Nexus 6P but also retrieve lost data from other Google Nexus phones and Android phones. This is a brilliant data recovery software program that easily scans the device and restores lost information from it.
- Retrieves the deleted data from Nexus 6P.
- It can help to restore data from other Android devices including Nexus.
- This software restores data such as photos, contacts, SMS, videos, whatsApp data, voice recording and more.
- Get back data whether it gets deleted by accidentally, system shutdown, improper handling, etc.
Have you accidentally deleted or lost your files like images, SMS, contacts, videos, whatsapp photos, videos, chat history on your Nexus 6P? Do you want to recover deleted files from Google Nexus P? If “Yes” then you have landed on the right webpage. Here you will learn how to retrieve lost/deleted or erased files from Nexus 6P.
Reasons behind Deletion/Losing Your Data from Nexus 6P
- Mistakenly or Accidental Deletion – It normally happens where you may mistakenly or accidentally delete data (photos, videos, messages, contacts, notes, audio files, etc) from your Nexus 6P. You might also press “Delete All” button my mistake and as a result, you lose data.
- Formatting the Android Device containing Media and Other files – Sometimes when you connect your Android device to PC, it shows error message such as ‘Drive F: is not formatted, do you want to format it now’. Many users proceed further by clicking on ‘Yes’ and, as a result, entire data stored in drive gets deleted.
- Using the same card on Different Devices – If you are using the same memory card on different devices like Android phone, digital cameras, Android tablet, laptop, iPhone, etc, then it could result in card or file system corruption leading to severe data loss.
- Accidental formatting of Android Memory Card – Almost every Android smartphone/Tab offer “Format Option”. While looking for some files in your Nexus 6P and if by mistake you click on “Format” option then all data stored in your memory card will get erased.
- Other Reasons – other reason such as virus infections, file system corruption, upgrading your Android phone OS to latest version, performing the factory reset, etc could result in data loss on Android phone.
What if above situation happens with you? You might be thinking that your data are lost and gone forever and it cannot be restored. But now, this is no longer a problem! With the help of Android Data Recovery Software, you can easily Recover Deleted Data from Nexus 6P.
Additional Reading: Recover Lost Photos, Videos, Contacts & More from Nokia 3, 5 & 6
What to Do When Data Gets Lost on Google Nexus 6P?
So, what we should do if this happens? Well, in order to protect data and prevent it from permanent deletion, we should make sure that we have backed up all data from Google Nexus phone. And do not add or delete any data from it further and apply any appropriate Google Nexus Data Recovery tool like Android Data Recovery.
Best Way To Recover Deleted Data from Nexus 6P
The best way to recover lost or deleted data from Nexus 6P is to use Android Data Recovery Software. It is a suitable Nexus 6P Data Recovery, which is designed to retrieve deleted data from Nexus 6P. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data, this nexus 6p recovery tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as whatsapp chat history, call logs, text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Nexus phones and Android phone and tablets. The best thing about this tool is that it can Retrieve Lost Files from Nexus 6P’s internal as well as external memory.
Additional Reading: How to Easily Unlock Android SIM Card In Simple Steps!
The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to solve Nexus 6P Data Recovery problems. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time. Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Software for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Nexus 6P. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also be Interested In:
- Google Nexus 9 Data Recovery
- Nexus Data Recovery – To Recover Deleted Data from Nexus Phone/Tablet!!!
- How to Recover Deleted Data from Google Nexus 7
- Five Common Nexus Android 6.0 Issues & How to Fix Them
- Google Nexus 5 Data Recovery – Recover photos, sms, contacts!
- Recover Deleted Data from Google Nexus 6
Advantages of using Android Data Recovery Software
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to get back deleted data from Nexus 6P. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Additional Reading: Get Great Android Experience on PC & Mac with Best Screen Mirroring Methods
Steps to Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Nexus 6P
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Nexus 6P or from any Android phones and tablets in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.