Restore Lost, Erased, Formatted Photos, Videos, Music, SMS, Contacts & much more from Oppo Phone!!!
Overview – If you accidentally deleted files such as photos, text messages, calls log, contacts and other files from Oppo Android phones such as R9, R9s, R7 Plus, R7, R5, R5s, N3 that you want to retrieve back, then you could possibly recover deleted data from Oppo phone R9/R9s/R7 Plus/R7/R5/R5s/N3 with the use of appropriate Oppo Data Recovery tool and one of such world popular tool is Android Data Recovery Software.
With the use Android Data Recovery Tool, anyone can:
- Recover deleted/lost/erased/missing photos, contacts, SMS, videos, audio call history, Whatsapp, notes and many more from Oppo phone
- Retrieve data from application like Whatsapp, Facebook messenger, Viber, KiK Messenger, Snapchats and more
- Supports files recovery from Oppo as R9/R9s/R7 Plus, R7, R5, R5s, N3, Neo 5s, Joy Plus, Mirror 3, A31, R1x, U3, R5, N3, R1S, Neo 3, Find 5 Mini, R2001 Yoyo, R1001 Joy, Neo 5, N1 mini, R3, Find 7, Find 7a, Neo, R1 R829T, N1, R819, Find 5, U705T Ulike 2, R601, R821T FInd Muse, R811 Real, T29, R817 Real, R815T and many more
- Support other brand android devices like Samsung, HTC, Panasonic, Xiaomi, LeEco, Lenovo, Micromax, Sony, Google Nexus. Motorola and many more
- 100% safe and clean and easy to use
Oppo has emerged as a biggest network in the field of Android Smartphones. The company has already launched so many android phones and it is slowly and gradually catching the users. Many users are out there using Oppo phones because these phones offers good quality camera for both front and rear. Beside, string photos users use this phone to store other files like music files, movies, text messages, browsing, downloading, contacts, notes, tasks, and many more.
However, users are also encountering data loss on their Oppo phones. These days data loss has become common and once they lose data they look for solution on how to get back deleted data from Oppo Android phones. Well, you can restore all those deleted data with the help of powerful Android data Recovery tool.
Additional Reading: ZTE Data Recovery – Retrieve Deleted or Lost Data from ZTE Phones
Recover Deleted Photos from OPPO R9/R9s
Deleted some important photos from OPPO R9 by mistake? Lost all the photos on OPPO R9 Plus after factory reset? Lost all the photos from your OPPO after OS update?
So, how to recover deleted photos on OPPO R9/R9s (Plus)? As a matter of fact, what you need is just the OPPO Data Recovery.
– Original Post From Eraser Forum
Oppo Android Phone’s Files are Lost/Deleted Due to Below Mentioned Scenarios
Below find out some scenarios that lead to files deletion or lost from Android Devices:
- Accidentally or Inadvertently Deletion – This is one of the most common and frequent reasons through which files like pics, videos, contacts, text messages, videos and other files gets deleted. You may delete files accidentally from your Android Tab/Phones by executing ‘Delete All’ button while viewing or deleting unwanted files.
- Interruption While Transferring Files – Android Data may get deleted/lost when there is an interruption when you transfer files from your Android Phone/tablet to computer or vice versa. Interruption can occur due to sudden system shutdown or cable disconnection.
- Format error – In some cases when you connect your Android phone with PC then it displays message like “Drive needs to be formatted, do you want to format it now”. This forces you to format your Android memory card and thereby you lose all your files such as images, videos, audio and other files.
- Improper handling of Memory Card – Improper ejection or removal of memory card from your Android phone while it is in use could result in data corruption or deletion.
- Malfunction/Corruption to System File – Corruption or malfunction of the system file may corrupt data stored in your Android phone and SD card which in turn result in data loss that includes phots, messages, contacts, photos, videos, audios, notes, etc.
No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the deletion of files from Android device, you still have the chance to Recover Deleted Files from Oppo Phones by using Android Data Recovery software.
Additional Reading: Recover Lost Photos, Videos, Contacts & More from Nokia 3, 5 & 6
Recovering Lost/Deleted Data From Oppo Phone R9/R9s/R7 Plus/R7/R5/R5s/N3
Android Data Recovery Software is a great Oppo Phone Data Recovery Tool, which is designed to Recover Deleted or Lost Data from Oppo Phone R9/R9s/R7 Plus/R7/R5/R5s/N3. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this, Oppo mobile data recovery tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, whatsapp, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, notes, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets. The best thing about this tool is that it can retrieve data from Oppo Phone’s internal as well as external memory.
The Oppo R7 plus recovery software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the Oppo devices and restores every bit and byte of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this OPppo phone recovery software to Get Back Deleted/Lost Files from Oppo Phone R9, R9S, R7 Plus, R7, R5, R5s, N3, etc. In other words, it can be said that this Oppo R7s recovery software is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time. Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Oppo Phones. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Android 7.0 Nougat Data Recovery: Recover Data After 7.0 Nougat Update
- How to Recover Deleted Data from Asus Phone & Tablet
- Recover Deleted Files From HTC Evo Easily
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Photos and Videos Recovery
Advantages of using Android Data Recovery Software
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to solve Oppo Phone Data Recovery problems. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from Oppo Phone R9/R9s/R7 Plus/R7/R5/R5s/N3
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.