Effectively Restore Deleted Photos, SMS, Contacts, Whatsapp chat history and other data from Samsung Galaxy S8!!!
Overview – Looking for an easy solution on how to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S8? Well, you can try Android Data Recovery software to retrieve deleted files from Samsung Galaxy S8.
With the use of Samsung Galaxy S8 Data Recovery tool, one can:
- Recover deleted/lost/erased/missing photos, contacts, SMS, videos, call history, notes and many more from Samsung S8.
- Retrieve data from application like Whatsapp, Facebook messenger, Viber, KiK Messenger, Snapchat and more.
- Supports files recovery from Samsung S8, S7, S6, S5, S4, S3, S2 and all other Android Samsung phones.
- 100% safe and clean and easy to use.
Let us Take One Practical Scenario
I have taken around 500 photos on my Samsung S8 phone during my holiday trip. But when I was previewing those photos I accidentally deleted all of my 500 photos and now I am regretting myself that what stupid things I have done. What worse I have not backed up those photos on my PC. I am wondering how I can restore deleted images from my Samsung Galaxy S8.
Though, Samsung Galaxy S8 is one of the best Android phones in the world currently. The excellent feature of this phone is its camera, through which users can take super high quality photos. But like other smartphones, there is no recycle bin in the device and therefore, once the photos get deleted they are gone from the phone.
But the good news is that you can get back those deleted photos and other files from your S8 with the help of world popular tool known as Android Data Recovery.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
Why Samsung S8 Data Deletion Takes Place
Why and how Android Data deletion takes place? If you are looking for a solution to recover deleted or lost data from Samsung Galaxy S8, then it is also important for you to know other scenarios through which you may face data loss on your Android phone so that you can avoid future loss:
- While deleting unwanted files such as images, videos, SMS, WhatsApp messages, audio files, contacts, etc. In this case, a user select the unwanted file but it may be that they select some important files by accidentally and press Delete command.
- Malfunctions of system files could also lead to the corruption of files and thereby your files become inaccessible.
- Virus attacks to your android tab/phone or memory card will corrupt the stored data and makes them inaccessible.
- User may also face complete data loss if they by mistake execute ‘Delete All’ option on their Android device.
- Abrupt or improper removal of memory card from smartphones will result in deletion of entire data stored on the card.
Well, these are some common situations; however, there are other various scenarios through which user face data loss on Android device. No matter whatever may be the reason you can still Restore Lost Data from Galaxy S8 with the use of recommended Android Data Recovery Software.
Additional Reading: How To Recover Erased/Lost Data From Samsung Android Phone After Update?
Best Solution To Recover Deleted Files From Samsung Galaxy S8
Android Data Recovery Software is a great Samsung S8 Data Recovery, which is particularly designed to recover deleted/lost data from Samsung Galaxy S8 phone. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data, this S8 phone data recovery tool help you to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S8 and other files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, whatsapp chat conversation, voice recordings, document files and many other files from any Android phones and tablets. The best thing about this tool is that it can Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S8’s internal as well as external memory.
The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to solve Samsung S8 Recovery issues. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time. Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Samsung S8 smartphone. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy J2/J3/J5/J7
- How to Recover Data from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
- How to recover deleted or lost data from Samsung Galaxy S6?
- How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy A3/A5?
Advantages of using Android Data Recovery Tool
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to Undelete Data from Samsung Galaxy S8. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Samsung WhatsApp Chat History?
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S8
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.