Easy Steps to Restore Deleted Photos, Videos, Contacts, Messages and More From Spice Android Phones!!!
Summary – Have you lost your precious images from your Spice Android phone? Have you accidentally deleted some of your important data on your Spice Android Phone? If “Yes” then try Android Data Recovery software, it will help you to rescue deleted data from any Spice Android phones.
With the help of Android Data Recovery Tool, one can:
- Retrieve deleted, formatted data like pictures, videos, text messages, audio, documents, call history and other several files from Spice Android Phones
- Restore content of various applications like WhatsApp, KIK Messenger, Viber chat history, Snapchat videos, etc
- Apart from Spice Android phones the software also rescue deleted data from other Android phone/tablets such as Samsung, HTC, Panasonic, Xiaomi, Oppo, LeEco, Lenovo, Micromax, Sony, Google Nexus, Motorola and much more
- Preview the recoverable files within software before you proceed to save them on your computer
- 100% safe and clean and easy to use
Spice is an Indian company that manufactures Android phones. It has launched many phones such as Spice Dream Uno Mi-498, XLife 431q Lite, Stellar Mi-362, XLife 512, Mi-401, Mi-515, Mi-496, etc. These phones are best for low budget people as they are very cheap. People can capture photos, record videos and store music files, browse the internet, download files, chat and much more.
However, data loss is the primary reasons that have become common these days. Similarly, Spice Android phone lose their important files due to various reasons. But you do not need to worry anymore as you can restore your deleted or lost files with the help of Android Data Recovery software.
Reasons Why Spice Android Phones Data Become Inaccessible
Below mentioned are some of the common reasons by which Android data becomes inaccessible:
- Unintentional or Accidental Deleting Files – You might be deleting files from Android device to free up some space to add new data. In such case, you may accidentally delete some of your important files. Further, if you mistakenly press ‘Delete All‘ button while erasing particular files will erase all data.
- Virus/Malware Infection – This is the main reason behind data loss in the Android device as this makes the files inaccessible. The virus may infect your smartphones while transferring files from infected PC or when you download infected files from the Internet.
- Improper Handling of Memory Card – Almost all Android phones has memory card slot that allows a user to store data. Improper ejecting of memory card from the phone while transferring data may result in data loss.
- Factory Resetting – The factory setting option available in your Android phone and tablet. If you perform the factory reset of your phone or tab then it will completely delete data (messages, contacts, photos, videos and music files) stored on your Android device.
- Formatting Android Phone/Tab – Accidentally or intentionally formatting the Android SD card that contains your important photos, videos, audio or any other files will get erased and hence you will not be able to access your files.
These are some of the common causes due to which Spice Android device data get lost. But RELAX as you can Restore Erased Files from Spice Android Phone with the help of appropriate Android Data Recovery Software.
Recommended Tool To Restore Deleted Files from Spice Android Phones
Well to recover the lost data from Spice phone, Android Data Recovery Software is one of the best software that completely works in recovering lost/erased data from the Android device. This software to restores deleted data from anywhere in the device and it does not matter how the data is deleted.
This recovery software for Spice Android phone restore data like pictures, videos, audio, contacts, text messages, WhatsApp chat conversation, call history, notes, memo, documents and other files from Spice Android phones. The best thing about this Spice data recovery software is that it recovers lost or erased data from Nokia phone’s internal as well as external memory.
The software supports more than 6000 Android devices of different brands such as Samsung, Xiaomi, HTC, Panasonic, LG, Sony, Huawei, Motorola, Lenovo, Micromax, Google phones, ZTE, Asus, Oppo, Vivo, etc.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Deleted Data from Asus Phone & Tablet
- How to Retrieve Deleted Data from Xiaomi Redmi Phones
- How to Recover Deleted or Lost Data from Meizu?
- How To Recover Deleted Data from Karbonn Android Phone
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from Spice Android Phone
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
There are some helpful tips which should be followed properly so that no problem occurs in future.
- While deleting any files from device, check twice the file and then delete the files
- Regularly backup the device to avoid the data loss situation
- Before removing any data from your device, you should always backup all your essential data from your device
- If you want to avoid any accidental deletion then use feature of memory card “Write protect”
- Never remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android device or tablet
- Install a good software to keep the device safe and secure and avoid data loss.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.