Best way to restore deleted data from TCL Alcatel OneTouch Android Phones
Android Data Recovery software is one of the powerful recovery software that restores the lost data from TCL Alcatel OneTouch phone. It uses most advance technique to restore the lost data and not only does Alcatel data recovery but also rescue deleted files from other android device such as Samsung, LG, Sony, HTC, Nexus, Motorola in few steps.
- Rescue deleted data from TCL Alcatel OneTouch phone without any original data loss.
- Helps user to recover any data like contacts, messages, videos, photos, reminders, whatsapp chat history etc
- Recovers data from both internal and external memory of your Alcatel phone
This is one of the most annoying situations for any Alactel Android phone users when they lose their precious data from it. There is countless number of reasons behind the data deletion where users lost or erase their android phone data. But luckily you can restore your deleted valuable data from your android smartphone with the use of Android data recovery tool. Well, we will talk about the recovery process but before that let us know what are the common reasons behind the deletion of data from Alcatel OneTouch Android Phones?
Reasons behind Deletion/Losing Your Data from Android Phone/Tab
- Mistakenly or Accidental Deletion – Chances are also that you may have mistakenly or accidentally deleted off data (photos, videos, messages, contacts, notes, audio files, etc) from your Android device. You might also press “Delete All” button my mistake and as a result, you lose data.
- Formatting the Android Device containing Media and Other files – While connecting your Android device to PC, it shows error message such as ‘Drive F: is not formatted, do you want to format it now’. In order to proceed further you must need to click on option ‘Yes’ and, as a result, entire data stored in drive gets deleted.
- Using the same card on Different Devices –while using the same memory card on different devices like Android phone, digital cameras, Android tablet, laptop, iPhone, etc, then it could result in card or file system corruption leading to severe data loss.
- Accidental formatting of Android Memory Card – Almost every Android smartphone/Tab offer “Format Option”. While looking for some files in your Android phone if by mistake you click on “Format” option then all data stored in your memory card will get erased.
What if above situation happens with you? You might be thinking that your data are lost and gone forever and it cannot be restored. But now, this is no longer a problem! With the help of Android Data Recovery Software, you can easily recover deleted photos from TCL Alcatel OneTouch Android Phones.
About Android Data Recovery Tool
Android Data Recovery Software is a great utility, which is particularly designed to recover data from TCL Alcatel OneTouch Android Phones. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets.
The best thing about this tool is that it can perform Alcatel OneTouch Android Phone data recovery from internal as well as external memory. The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to retrieve deleted or lost files from Alcatel OneTouch Android Phones. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Android Phones/Tablet. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
Benefits of using Android Data Recovery Tool
- Retrieves all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- The tool has quiet user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to recover deleted photos/videos from TCL Alcatel OneTouch Android Phones. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from TCL Alcatel OneTouch Android Phones
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- Make a habit of keeping regularly backup of your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- Stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is showing low.
- Never connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Make use of a reliable anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.