100% Recovery From Your HTC One A9
Now, you can easily recover deleted photos from HTC One A9 with Android Data Recovery easily. This Data Recovery Tool is especially designed for HTC data recovery. It let you recover deleted photos, videos, text messages, contacts, call log, WhatsApp history, etc from HTC.
- Effectively restore lost or deleted SMS, photos, contacts, video and many more for all sorts of reasons.
- Directly detect and scan SIM card and phone’s internal memory.
- Works well with all HTC phone and tablet models
- Preview data and recover them selectively.
Have you accidentally lost or deleted data like contacts, photos, videos, audio, calendar, notes, SMS and other files from your HTC One A9? Are you looking for an easy solution to restore deleted files from your HTC A9 Android phone? Do not have any idea how to get back those lost or missing files? If “Yes”, then you have landed on the correct web page. Here you will find out the easiest way to restore your data from your HTC One A9 smartphone and a step by step guide that will help you to recover your deleted Android data.
HTC One Series Android Mobile phone are one of the successful series smartphone that is manufactured by HTC Company. Among which HTC One A9 comes with great camera quality and with enough memory space. One can take lots of photos and can store other data such as contacts, tasks, notes, videos, music files and other important data on their HTC One A9 mobile phone. But as data loss scenario is common in other mobile phone similarly user of this Smartphone also encounters different scenarios that lead to data loss. Some of the scenarios for the data loss on Android devices are mentioned below:
Android Files are Lost/Deleted due to Below Mentioned Scenarios
Here, you can have a look at some of the most common scenarios that are responsible for losing data from Android phone:
- Improper ejection or removal of memory card from your Android phone while it is in use could result in data corruption or deletion.
- Android Data may get deleted/lost when there is an interruption when you transfer files from your Android Phone/tablet to computer or vice versa. Interruption can occur due to sudden system shutdown or cable disconnection.
- Accidentally or Inadvertently Deletion is one of the most common and frequent reasons through which files like pics, videos, contacts, text messages, videos and other files gets deleted. You may delete files accidentally from your Android Tab/Phones by executing ‘Delete All‘ button while viewing or deleting unwanted files.
- Corruption or malfunction of the system file may corrupt data stored in your Android phone and SD card which in turn result in data loss that includes photos, messages, contacts, photos, videos, audios, notes, etc.
- In some cases when you connect your Android phone with PC then it displays message like “Drive needs to be formatted, do you want to format it now”. This forces you to format your Android memory card and thereby you lose all your files such as images, videos, audio and other files.
No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the deletion of files from Android device, you still have the chance to Recover Deleted Files from HTC One A9 by using Android Data Recovery software.
Android Data Recovery Tool
Android Data Recovery Software is a great utility, which is particularly designed to Recover Deleted Files from HTC One A9.
This tool has the capability to recover all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets. The best thing about this tool is that it can Recover Deleted Files from HTC One A9 from internal as well as external memory.
This tool comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. It allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access after it recovers the files.
It is believed to be the best and secure way through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time. Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and tablets. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Deleted Data from HTC One M8/M9/X/M7/Mini
- Recover Deleted Data from HTC One X/S/V
- Recover Deleted Data from HTC One M7
- Recover Lost Data/Files from HTC One M8
Benefits of using Android Data Recovery Tool
Following are some of the benefits of using Android Data Recovery Tool:
- It scans the external as well as internal memory and then restore data from Android device.
- This tool can recover all deleted or lost call history, contacts. Videos, photos, documents, audios, SMS and other related files as well.
- It has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Provides complete customer support to help users through instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- The tool comes with preview option that allows a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- Usually, it supports more than 6000 Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, etc)
Steps to Recover Lost/Deleted Files From HTC One A9
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.