The perfect choice to recover deleted & lost data from Huawei MATE 8
Want to recover your lost or deleted data from Huawei MATE 8? Then use Huawei Android Data Recovery Tool to recover your deleted file such as contacts, photos, audio, videos, text messages, call log, WhatsApp history, etc.
- Recover contacts, photos, audio, videos, text messages, call log, WhatsApp history, and more.
- Preview and selectively recover data
- Compatible with almost every Android OS version
- Support both rooted and non-rooted Huawei
- Works well with 6000+ Android devices
Please help! I have accidenatlly factory reset my Huawei Mate 8 Android Phone? All of my stored data such as photos, videos, contacts, messages and other files are gone. Those data mean a lot to me. Since I do not have any backup, is there any way to get them back? I would be highly appreciated for any kind of help.
Well, when such stupid things happen then we regret ourselves. Accidental formatting, factory reset or deletion of files on Huawei Mate 8 has become one of the common issues. Obviously these files are important for us and once these data got deleted then your life will get affected. There are several reasons behind the deletion of files from Android devices.
Possible Causes for Loss of Data from Android Phone/Tab are Mentioned Below
Below are some of the major causes due to which you may encounter android data loss scenario
- Mistakenly formatting Android storage media when you connect your Android smartphone to computer
- Accidentally or inadvertently deleting media and other files from Android phone
- Upgrading your Android phone’s operating system to latest version
- Performing factory reset of your Android Device will result in complete deletion of data.
- If your phone is corrupted with virus then your data stored in your phone will get corrupt and you may face a data loss
There are various other several reasons for loss of data from Android Phone/Tab, but if you want to Recover Deleted Files from Huawei Mate 8 then you can take help of Android Data Recovery Tool. If you want to know about this recovery tool and step by step guide for recovering deleted data from Android Phone then read this post till the end.
Two Easy Solutions To Recover Data From Huawei Mate 8:
Solution 1 – Restore Deleted Data on Huawei Device from Backup
Huawei smartphone comes with backup option that allow user to selectively back up data such as contacts, text messages, call logs, contacts. If, you have backed up your data before, then you can use this option to restore deleted data on your Huawei devices from the backup. Below find out the steps:
Step 1 – On your Huawei Mate 8, open the Homepage of Backup, then click on Backup Record and then you will find the page of recovery.
Step 2 – Now click on “Restore” button. It will take some time and after completion it will display the message as a reminder that will inform you that the restoration is successful. Finally click on “OK’ to complete the recovery.
Solution 2 – Android Data Recovery Tool
Android Data Recovery Software is a great utility, which is particularly designed to Recover Deleted Files from Huawei Mate 8.
The best thing about this tool is that it can solve Huawei Mate 8 Data Recovery problems and recover files from internal as well as external memory.
The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it.
It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
This is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab.
This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Deleted Files from Huawei Honor Phones
- How to Recover Deleted Photos, SMS, Contacts, Photos from Huawei
- Recovers Deleted Data from Huawei Ascend P6
- Recover Files from Huawei Honor Holly 2 Plus Android Phone
Benefits of using Android Data Recovery Tool
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to Recover Deleted Files from Huawei Mate 8. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Steps to Recover Lost/Deleted Files From Huawei Mate 8:
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Always install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.