Easily Retrieve Lost, Deleted Photos, SMS, Contacts, Videos, App Chat History and more from OnePlus X/2/1 Phone!!!
Summary – Lost your important files from your OnePlus Smartphones? Accidentally or intentionally deleted your data from OnePlus X/2/1? Do not worry!!! Just simply apply Android Data Recovery Software and retrieve back deleted data from your OnePlus Smartphones.
With the help of this Android Recovery Software, you can:
- Efficiently restore deleted photos, text messages, contacts, call logs, videos, notes, tasks, audio files and much more
- Also recover whatsApp, viber, kik messenger, snapchats apps data
- Supports recovery of files from Oppo OnePlus 3, OnePlus X, OnePlus 2, OnePlus One and other Android phones/tablets
- Preview the recoverable files in demo version
- Compatible for both Mac and Windows computer as it comes separately for both OS
- 100% safe and clean and easy to use
As a new smartphone company, OnePlus has gradually made a great success and now they have uncountable users. More and more people are using OnePlus phone that offers various excellent features. Because of its portability, compactness and excellent features many people are using it to store data like contacts, photos, movies, songs, text messages, calendar, notes and many other important data that you cannot afford to lose them.
As there is a saying that every coin has two sides, similarly OnePlus Android phone also has two sides. One side if it has excellent features and specifications then other side it also has some downfall. The downfall is that users are facing data loss on their OnePlus smartphones. Well, it is true that data loss cannot be avoided because there is several reasons for the loss of files.
how to recover deleted data on OnePlus One?
well, it’s highly possible to wrong delete files on a touch-based smartphone. I accidentally deleted a bunch of photos and text messages when cleaning up my phone, coz the storage is not enough and runs slowly. Does anyone know how to recover those deleted data on OnePlus One?
– Original Post from OnePlus Forums
However, you are lucky enough that with the help of android data recovery software, you can effectively get back deleted or lost files.
OnePlus Android Phones Data Loss Scenarios List
Below find out different scenarios list through which users lost their data from OnePlus Android Device:
- Formatting – Accidentally formatting the memory card inserted within the OnePlus phones.
- Human error – Accidentally deletion files (videos, photos, text messages, contacts, notes, audio and other files) from your OnePlus phone’s device’s internal memory or Memory card.
- Improper handling of Android Memory Card – Using the same card on multiple devices. Removing or ejecting the memory card improperly from OnePlus Android device.
- Improper handling of Android Phone/Tab – Using the device’s camera even when its battery is low. Turning off the Android device while file transfer is in progress or while you are clicking photos. Performing Factory Resets of your Android tab/phone.
- Other Scenarios – Virus infection, file system corruption of your Android device or its memory card, Upgrading Android OS to latest version, etc
So, these are some of the scenarios lists where the user may face data loss from their Android device. In such case, Android Data Recovery Tool is required to Restore Lost/Deleted Files from OnePlus X/Two/One Android Phones, when data is lost or get deleted due any of the above-mentioned scenarios.
Additional Reading: How To Recover Data From OnePlus Mobile Phone
How File Restoration on Android Devices Work
It is a common thing that whenever the data is lost from android device, users think that the data is gone forever. This is because when the data is erased then it is not visible to users. But here nothing to get panic as the data is not lost forever but it remains in the device itself. One can get back the data but one thing to remember is that no new data should be added on the same device otherwise the chance to get the data will be deleted permanently. So its better to stop using the device and use some recovery software to restore the lost data.
In such situation Android Data Recovery software will be helpful in handling the situation because this tool is used to restore deleted data from any android device.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Files Deleted by Android Clean Master
Recommended Software To Recover Deleted Data from OnePlus X/2/1 Android Phones
Android Data Recovery Software is one of the powerful OnePlus Android phone Data recovery software which is used to restore lost/erased data from OnePlus x, two and one phones. Besides OnePlus, this is OnePlus one data recovery tool is designed to retrieve deleted data from any Android phones and tablet such as Xiaomi, HTC, Coolpad, Sony, Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, Motorola, Lenovo, etc.
The data like photos, videos, contacts, call history, documents, audio files etc is deleted because of several reasons. This software works best compared to other software and recovers deleted data such as pictures, videos, audio, contacts, text messages, whatsApp chat conversation, call history, notes, memo, documents and other files from OnePlus phone and also from other Android phones and tablet.
The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Note – Well one thing to remember is that when you want your data to recover, then it is recommended not to use the OnePlus Android device until the data is recovered. If the device is used then the previous data will get overwritted and there will be no chance to get back the lost data.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Lost Photos and Videos From OnePlus 3
- How to Retrieve Deleted Data from Xiaomi Redmi Phones
- How to Recover Deleted Data from Oppo Phone R7 Plus/R7/R5/R5s/N3
- How to Recover Deleted Data from Asus Phone & Tablet
Advantages of using Android Data Recovery Software
- The software supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, etc)
- The tool comes with preview option which allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee
Additional Reading: Best Way To Retrieve Deleted/Lost Android Memo & Notes Files
Steps to Recover Deleted Files from OnePlus X/Two/One Android Phones
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.