Simple and easy way to restore lost or deleted Instagram photos from Android!
The Instagram photos stored in your Android device may get lost, deleted or erased due to several reasons such as accidentally deleting it, or formatting the device without taking any backup. Now it is possible to recover deleted Instagram photos from Android with the help of Android Data Recovery Software.
- Retrieve lost or deleted Instagram photos and videos.
- Beside recovering, Instagram photos, the software also restore data from whatsapp, snapchat, viber, KIK messenger, prisma, etc.
- Recover deleted Instagram pictures from Samsung, LG, Asus, Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo, Panasonic, Lenovo, HTC, Motorola and other Android brands and models.
- Also recover deleted/lost data such as contacts, SMS, audio, photos, call history, notes, documents, videos, etc from Android device.
Let us Take Real User Example
Recover deleted Instagram photos
Is there a way to recover deleted photos that were deleted from Instagram 12 hours ago?
– Original Post from Google Groups Forums
It is correct that restoring Instagram pictures through app is almost very difficult. However, if you have deleted Instagram photos on your Android devices, then there are possibilities that you can easily recover your lost/deleted pictures. But before that let us know some reasons how and why data deletion takes place?
Why Instagram Photo Deletion Takes Place
Why and how Android Data deletion takes place? If you are looking for a solutions on how to recover deleted Instagram photos from Android, then it is also important for you to know other scenarios through which you may face data loss on your Android phone so that you can avoid future loss:
- While deleting unwanted files such as images, videos, SMS, WhatsApp messages, audio files, contacts, etc. In this case, a user select the unwanted file but it may be that they select some important Instagram photos by accidentally and press Delete command.
- User may also face complete Instagram photos loss if they by mistake execute ‘Delete All’ option on their Android device.
- Abrupt or improper removal of memory card from smartphones will result in deletion of entire data stored on the card.
- Malfunctions of system files could also lead to the corruption of files, including Instagram photos and thereby your files become inaccessible.
- Virus attacks to your android tab/phone or memory card will corrupt the stored data and makes them inaccessible.
Well, these are some common situations; however, there are other various scenarios through which user face loss of Instagram pictures on Android device. No matter whatever may be the reason you can still Restore Lost/Deleted Instagram Photos with the use of recommended Android Data Recovery Software.
Additional Reading: 2 Simplest Ways to Recover Deleted Prisma Photos from Android Phone
Methods to Recover Deleted Instagram Photos from Android
Method 1: Check Instagram Folder on Your Android Phone
When you upload photos on Instagram using your Android Phone/Tablet, a copy of those images get saved on your device at the same time. Just check to see deleted Instagram photos by visiting My Files > Pictures > Instagram folder. Check the image folder, reload and recover them.
Note: If you have deleted Instagram photos from Account then check out this: How can i recover accidentally deleted photo?
Method 2: Android Data Recovery Software – To Restore Deleted Instagram Photos
If you want to recover your deleted Instagram photos from your Android, then you can use Android Data Recovery, which is a perfect Instagram Data Recovery, which is particularly designed to Recover Deleted or Lost Instagram Photos from Android Phone.
It doesn’t matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this Instagram photo recovery tool is capable of retrieving Instagram photos and videos.
Beside recovering Instagram pictures, the software also restore all types of files from Android such as Snapchat photos/videos, Whatsapp chat history, text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets.
The best thing about this tool is that it can solve Instagram Photo Recovery issues from internal as well as external memory of Android device. The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this Instagram file recovery software to get back Deleted/Lost Instagram Images from Android Phone/Tablet. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tablets. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery of Instagram pictures, stop using your Android Phones/Tablet. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Samsung WhatsApp Chat History?
- Android Recovery App Data!
- How to Recover Snapchat Photos/Videos?
- How to Recover Deleted Screenshots From Android
Advantages of Using Android Data Recovery Software
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to Recover Deleted Instagram Photos from Android Phone. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Files Deleted by Android Clean Master
Steps to Recover Deleted Instagram Photos from Android Phone/Tablet
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.