Easy Way to Recover all your Deleted or Lost Data from Kik Messenger!
Data that are transmitted or received through Kik Messenger, gets lost or deleted either by mistake or you have formatted your device. You can easily recover deleted KIK messenger chat contents such as sketches, videos, photos, GIF images, etc. by using Android Data Recovery Software.
- Recover Kik Messenger Chat data such as Photos, Videos, Messages, Sketches.
- Also restore whatsapp chat history, snapchat photos/videos, viber photos/videos, data deleted by clean master app, instagram photos, etc.
- Supports data recovery from all Android phones brands and model.
- Easily retrieve data from internal as well as external memory of the Android device.
Have you accidentally deleted Kik Messenger Chat data on your Android Phones? Are you looking to restore deleted Kik messenger photos, videos, audio, etc on your Android devices? Is Kik Messenger data recovery is possible? If your answer is yes for all the above questions, then you have landed on the right web page? Here you will learn the simple way to recover lost or deleted Kik messenger chat data.
Kik Messenger is a very popular instant messenger application and it is completely free which is available on Android, iOS and Windows Phone operating system. With the use this application users can chat and share photos, videos, weblinks and other contents. However, users also lose/delete Kik Messenger content and later they regret and want to recover those contents. The good news is that you can easily restore those conversations and files with the help of Android data recovery tool.
Additional Reading: 2 Simplest Ways to Recover Deleted Prisma Photos from Android Phone?
Kik Messenger Chat Data Lost Scenarios List
Below find out different scenarios list through which users lost their data from Android Device:
- Factory reset – Accidentally performing factory reset on your Android phone.
- Improper handling of Android Memory Card – Using the same card on multiple devices. Removing or ejecting the memory card improperly from Android device.
- Human error – Accidentally deletion files (videos, photos, text messages, contacts, notes, audio and other files) from your Android device’s internal memory or Memory card
- Improper handling of Android Phone/Tab – Using the device’s camera even when its battery is low. Turning off the Android device while file transfer is in progress or while you are clicking photos. Performing Factory Resets of your Android tab/phone.
- Other Scenarios – Virus infection, file system corruption of your Android device or its memory card, Upgrading Android OS to latest version, etc
So, these are some of the scenarios lists where the user may face data loss from their Android device. In such case, Android Data Recovery Tool is required to Recover Deleted Kik Messenger Chat Contents, when data is lost or get deleted due any of the above-mentioned scenarios.
Additional Reading: How To Retrieve Deleted System Apps Or File On Android
Kik Messenger Data Recovery: Recover Deleted Photos, Videos, Audios, GIF Images, etc
Android Data Recovery Software is a great Kik Messenger Data Recovery, which is particularly designed to Recover Deleted Kik Messenger Chat Data. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data, this KIK recovery tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as KIK messenger pictures, videos, audio , GIF images, etc.
Beside this the software also restore data like Whatsapp data, snapchat photos/videos, text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets.
The best thing about this KIK photo recovery tool is that it can easily solve Kik Messenger Chat Data Recovery problems and recover data from internal as well as external memory of the Android device. The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to Retrieve Lost/Deleted Kik Messenger Chat Files. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Android Phones/Tablet. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Deleted Instagram Photos from Android Phone
- How to Recover Snapchat Photos/Videos?
- Recover WhatsApp messages from Android Phone
- How to Recover Data after Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update
Advantages of using Android Data Recovery Tool
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to Get Back Deleted or Lost Kik Messenger Chat Data. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Additional Reading: Top 10 Apps to Unlock Android SIM
Steps to Recover Deleted Kik Messenger Chat Contents
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.