Best Way to Get Back your Erased Video from SD Card
Android Data Recovery software is a professional tool to restore lost videos from any android device without damaging the SD card. It not only retrieve deleted videos but also other data like photos, music, contacts, SMS, reminders, notes etc from SD card. It scans the entire phone memory as well as SD card deeply and get back the missing data from it.
- Restore deleted/lost videos from SD card
- Retrieves data from any SD card and supports all android devices like Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Motorola, LG, Sony, Micromax, Lenovo etc
- Supports old as well as latest Android operating system
- The software is easy to use and recovers erased videos including other data from SD card
SD card is widely used to store photos, videos for camcorder and mobile phones. Accidentally people delete their important files from the SD card. Like computer there is no recycle bin on our device. That’s why people get panic when they found their important file missing. And, they ask for help to recover the recover delete videos from SD card. Is it possible to recover the deleted videos? Breaking the silence the answer is “Yes”. Yes you can easily recover the lost or deleted videos from your SD card. Android device has made our life easy. We use android device to stay in touch with the world. It is trend to use android device. We use SD card for our device so that we can store our valuable data in it.
Take a practical scenario: You have a SD card on which you have stored your important and valuable videos. While you android phone you accidentally deleted few videos from SD card which was really important for you. Losing your valuable data is a very heartbreaking moment. All you want is to recover your deleted video. But before moving into the recovery process it is very important for your know the reason behind the data deletion. Sometime we assume that we lost our data due to accidental deletion but data gets lost due to many other reasons.
- Improper Removal: Sometime due to ejecting or removing the SD card during the file transfer from your device can result to data loss.
- Deletion: Accidental deletion is the common reason behind data loss. Deleting videos from SD card due to operation failure or by mistake is the main reason behind data loss.
- Virus or Malware Attack: Malware or virus attack can also lead to data loss. If your SD card is infected by virus then it can infect the video files and can even delete the file. Generally viruses infect SD card during the file transfer or downloading video from internet.
- Improper handling: regularly removing SD card from your device and using it on other electronic gadgets can also lead to video file deletion.
The above are the few common reason behind your data loss from SD card. But you can recover the data back even after deletion. Yes you can restore the deleted videos from SD card, as the lost videos are not permanently gone from your device. They are still present on the SD card but they are invisible because the index information is deleted from the file system of SD card. Until and unless the deleted videos are not overwritten by a new file, you can easily restore the deleted videos.
By the help of Data recovery software you can easily recover any sort of data from your device. Android Data Recovery software helps you to recover deleted, lost, formatted videos from Android devices without removing your SD card. By the help of this recovery software you can not only recover the deleted videos but you can even recover other stuffs from your device. You can easily recover contacts, text message, call history, videos, calendar entry etc. It deeply scans your device and identifies the lost or deleted data recover and restores them in safe and secure place.
How to recover lost or deleted videos from your Android Phone
Connect your android device with your system through USB Data cable and enable USB debugging. To enable USB debugging you can follow the below steps:
1. For android 2.3 or its earlier version go to “Settings” ->then click on “Applications” -> Click on “Development” ->and check on “USB debugging”.
2. For android 3.0 or 4.1 version go to “Settings” ->click on “Developer options” -> and check on “USB debugging”.
3. For android 4.2 or the newer version go to “Settings” click on “About Phone” -> then click on “Build number” for number of times until you receive a note “You are under developer mode” go back to “Settings” ->click on “Developer options” -> and check on “USB debugging”.
The above step will help you to connect your device to your system. After this follow the next steps:
Scan your Android phone to recover deleted videos:
When your phone is connected to computer then you will find a window. Here you have to click on “Start” button to allow the program to inspect your device before scanning.
After few seconds you will get a window as follow. Click on “Allow” button of your device to let the Superuser Request. After this just click on “Start” button which will make the program window start the scanning process.
Preview and Recover the recover deleted data from Android device:
You can preview your data from where you can choose what you want and after this click on “recover” button to save them on your desire location.