Recover Lost/Deleted/Formatted Photos, Messages, Contacts, Videos, Notes, Call Recordings, etc From Oppo Android Phones!
Oppo Android Data Recovery Software has helped many Android Smartphone users to accomplish hassle free data recovery. This tool can help you to get back data such as video, audio, photo, contacts and other files from your Oppo Android Smartphone. It thoroughly scans your Smartphone to recover the data.
- Retrieve lost and deleted data such as contacts, images, videos, audio, whatsapp data, notes, call history, documents, voice recordings from Oppo Android phones
- Restore data from all Oppo phones including Oppo F1, F1 Plus, F1S, F3, F3 Plus, A57, R9S, R9S Plus, A37, A59, Mirror 3, Neo 3, Find 7, N1, R7 Plus, etc
- Get back deleted files from internal and external storage
- Supports file recovery from major brands of Android Smartphone’s
- Preview of recoverable files within software before final recovery
- User-friendly interface, 100% read only, safe and secure
Have you lost your important stuffs from Oppo Android phones?
Do you have any idea what will be your next step in this situation? If no then read this post as here you will discover a way of retrieving deleted files from Oppo Android phones in simple steps.
OPPO Phone is getting popularity because of its high end designs, stunning display and other amazing features. As the manufactures of OPPO phone pay more attention on the consumer demands and develop their own characteristic features and settings. The main representative product of OPPO are OPPO Find 7, OPPO Find 5, OPPO Ulike 2, OPPO U2S, OPPO N1, OPPO Finder, the BDP – 105, the BDP – 95, etc. but while handling such feature full set; it is very common things that you may lose or delete data from it.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Deleted Data from Oppo Phone R7 Plus/R7/R5/R5s
Scenario that leads to data loss from OPPO smartphone:
There can be so many reasons behind deletion of such off your important stuffs from OPPO Smartphone as given below:
- Sometime factory resetting your OPPO phone can delete all your saved files on OPPO except the files which were present when you have purchased it newly.
- Accidental deletion of files is quiet common reason behind the data loss scenario as it happens unintentionally by making a single wrong press on the delete option when doing some other task on the selected files.
- Formatting of android phone may also results in deletion of entire data from either Oppo phone’s external or internal memory.
- Getting files and other contents from other gadgets that are already infected with virus can also affect your phone very badly and can result to corruption of data.
- Attaching your device frequently with local media players, music system in cars etc. can cause deletion of your important data so it’s better to be cautious not to connect your device frequently.
Like these there are many other scenarios in which data will lost from android Oppo Smartphone.
Additional Reading: How to recover deleted photos from OPPO N3 Phone?
Here Find Out One Real User Example
How can I recover files that have been deleted by the Security Center? Videos of my family were deleted after the cleanup.
– Original Post from Oppo Community
Above and all the main question arises here is that is it possible to get back these deleted data even after such data loss scenarios? However, still there is a hope and you can recover files from Oppo Android phone by using competent recovery tool.
Actually, there are lots of recovery tool available online but the important is that you must go with most reliable one that can do complete recovery of your deleted data from Android. So, it’s better to use the most recommended solution that is to use Oppo data recovery which is the perfect Android Data Recovery software that is very trusted recovery tool and well suited to recover deleted lost data from Oppo Android phones.
The Oppo data recovery software can restore lost, formatted, erased, deleted files from Oppo phone such as photos, messaging attachments, text messages, cleared call history, music, documents, lost contacts, videos from Oppo Android phone internal memory as well as external SD card.
No matter how you have lost or deleted your files, either due to wrong deletion, rooting, upgrading, memory card formatting, broken or dropped your device into water, this android data recovery tool can rescue any of your deleted data in your device.
This Oppo mobile data recovery software support recovery of files from all Oppo Android phones such as Oppo F1, F1S, Find 7, Find 5, N1, Finder, U2S, etc.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Contacts from Sony Xperia!
- Recover Deleted files from Android SD card
- How to recover call log from Android devices
- How to recover deleted photo, video files from Android Phone internal memory?
Steps to Recover Deleted/Lost Data from OPPO Phone
Step 1 – Install Android Data recovery and launch it then connect your OPPO Device to the PC via USB cable.
Step 2 – Set up Android to enable USB debugging
Now enable USB debugging. Three different modes are provided to different Android users using different operating system. You can select the mode as per your device operating system as bellow.
1) Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” < Click “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging”
2) Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
3) Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” < Click “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
Step 3 – Scan your device to allow data analyses. Once USB debugging enabling completes, your device will be detected by the recovery tool. Click “Start” to analyze the data on your device.
Save your time by selecting the detailed files that you want to be scanned, for example, “Photos“. You can then click “Next” to have the tool begin scanning your Android for deleted photos.
Two modes of scanning is available for you, you can select to “Scan for deleted files” to scan only the deleted files.
Step 4 – Preview and recover photos from OPPO N3 device.The tool will take some time to scan the data. After that you can preview the recovered data found in scan result. If you want to recover photos, click “Photos” and then you can preview all your images to select which to recover on your PC. Click “Recover” button to and within few time you can restore deleted images from your OPPO N3.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.