Easily recover Deleted or Lost Files from LG G4 without any backup
There may be some scenarios when you have deleted some data files from LG G4 and later you realize that you have deleted an important document, and you want to recover it.
This is possible with the help of Android Data Recovery Tool. Using this application, you can easily recover the lost data and that too without any backup.
This application Tool is also proficient in:
- Recovering data that are lost or formatted from any Android device and memory cards easily.
- Retrieving personal documents as well as emails.
- Rescuing whatsapp messages, text messages, MMS and so on.
If you have accidentally or mistakenly deleted/lost your files such as photos, videos, music, messages, contacts, notes and other files from your LG G4 Android phone internal storage or memory card,
it is possible to restore them back from your LG G4 android smartphone internal memory or from its memory card on Windows computer with the help of Android Data recovery software.
There are many users of LG G4 out there and due to some or other reasons they may delete or lost data.
Once the data lost, it does not get wiped from the phone. Android OS marks that space of deleted files as free so that new data can be added on that space.
Therefore, if you want to restore your deleted files of your LG G4 you must stop it from adding any new data or else it will overwrite the existing data and you will lose the chances of recovery.
But before the recovery process let us know why android deletion takes place.
Android Files are Lost/Deleted due to Below Mentioned Scenarios
Below find out some common reasons that lead to files deletion or lost from Android Devices:
- Error while Transferring Files – LG phone data may get deleted or lost when there is an interruption occurs while transferring files from your LG Phone/tablet to computer or vice versa.
- Damaged/Corrupted System File – Incase your system’s file gets corrupted and you connect your LG Android phone or SD card to the system then it turn result in data loss.
- Format error – In some cases when you connect your Android phone with PC then it displays message like “Drive needs to be formatted, do you want to format it now”. This forces you to format your Android memory card and thereby you lose all your files such as images, videos, audio and other files.
- Accidentally or Inadvertently Deletion – This is one of the most common and frequent reasons through which files like pics, videos, contacts, text messages, videos and other files gets deleted. You may delete files accidentally from your Android Tab/Phones by executing ‘Delete All’ button while viewing or deleting unwanted files.
- Improper handling of Memory Card – If you eject or remove memory card from your LG phone improperly then it could result in data corruption or data inaccessibility.
So, there are lots of causes that can make your LG Android Phone’s data inaccessible. But don’t worry as you can still Recover Deleted/Lost Files from LG G4 by using Android Data Recovery software.
How to Recover Deleted/Lost Files from LG G4
Android Data Recovery Software is a great utility, which is particularly designed to Recover Deleted/Lost Files from LG G4.
No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, whatsApp messages, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets.
The best thing about this LG G4 Recovery Tool is that it can recover deleted/lost files from internal as well as external memory.
The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it.
It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery,
it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to Recover Deleted/Lost Files from LG G4.
In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab.
This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Steps to Recover Lost/Deleted Files From LG Android Phones
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
In order to avoid data loss scenarios from Android phone you should follow the below given tips:
- Make a complete backup of your important Android data and maintain them on regular basis.
- Avoid capturing pics and recording videos when your phone is showing low battery message.
- Instead of delete all option always go through the formatting your memory card.
- Turn on a memory card feature known as “Write Protect”.
- Avoid connecting LG android phone or tablets to virus or malware infected computer .
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.