Best choice to get back the deleted files from HTC Butterfly
No matter how you have lost your data from HTC Butterfly, Android Data Recovery will easily Recover Deleted/Lost Data from HTC Butterfly. It effectively scans the entire HTC Butterfly memory (internal & external) and effectively restores lost or deleted with ease. This software is especially designed for retrieving lost data from any android device like Samsung, HTC, Sony, Xiaomi, etc.
- Easily recover lost/deleted files from HTC Butterfly phone.
- Restores the lost content in safe and secure location for future use.
- It recovers all data that is deleted, formatted or lost data from Android device.
- Rescue all data like text messages, videos, photos, music, voice recordings, documents, whatsapp chat history, notes, contacts along with other data.
- It provides preview option that helps users to selectively restore the data.
Have you accidentally deleted files such as pictures, videos, contacts, songs, whatsapp messages, text messages and other data on your HTC Butterfly Smartphone? Are you looking to restore deleted data from your HTC Butterfly Android phone? If “Yes” then here is the complete solution that you can follow to restore your lost/deleted/erased or missing data from your HTC butterfly.
HTC is a brand company that release several smartphone. One of its famous and popularly used Smartphone is HTC Butterfly that has unique features and functions. But as other mobile phone, users too face data loss scenarios on their HTC butterfly. What are the scenarios for data loss? Just read them below. Also read this post till the end to find the HTC Butterfly recovery solution.
Additional Reading: How To Recover Lost Contacts From HTC One Series Phone X9
HTC Butterfly Data Lost Scenarios List
Below find out different scenarios list through which users lost their data from Android Device:
- Formatting – Accidentally formatting the Android memory card
- Human error – Accidentally deletion files (videos, photos, text messages, contacts, notes, audio and other files) from your Android device’s internal memory or Memory card
- Improper handling of Android Phone/Tab – Using the device’s camera even when its battery is low. Turning off the Android device while file transfer is in progress or while you are clicking photos. Performing Factory Resets of your Android tab/phone.
- Improper handling of Android Memory Card – Using the same card on multiple devices. Removing or ejecting the memory card improperly from Android device.
- Other Scenarios – Virus infection, file system corruption of your Android device or its memory card, Upgrading Android OS to latest version, etc
So, these are some of the scenarios lists where the user may face data loss from their Android device. In such case, Android Data Recovery Software is required to Recover Deleted Data from HTC Butterfly , when data is lost or gets deleted due any of the above-mentioned scenarios.
Additional Reading: Recover Deleted Files From HTC Evo Easily
Recover HTC Butterfly Data Using Android Data Recovery Software
Android Data Recovery is a suitable HTC Butterfly Recovery Software, which is particularly designed to Get Back Deleted/Lost Files from HTC Butterfly. Whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data, this HTC Butterfly Data recovery tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as WhatsApp data, voice recordings, notes, text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from HTC Butterfly and other various Android phones and tablets.
The best thing about this tool is that it can solve HTC Butterfly Data Recovery issue and recover data from internal as well as external memory. The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to Restore Data from HTC Butterfly. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your HTC Butterfly. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover deleted photos picture from HTC Thunderbolt
- How to Recover Lost Data/Files from HTC One M8
- How to Recover Data from HTC Rhyme Android Phone
- How to Recover Deleted Files from HTC One A9
Advantages of using Android Data Recovery Software
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to Get Back Deleted/Lost Files from HTC Butterfly . Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Additional Reading: HTC Desire 816 Data Recovery – Recover Deleted Data from HTC Desire 816!!!
Steps to Recover Deleted/Lost Files from HTC Butterfly
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.