Best Solution to Restore Deleted or Lost data from Sony Xperia Z3
With the help of Android Data Recovery software, you can get back all the lost data from Sony Xperia Z3. The lost data includes contacts, videos, messages, photos, whatsapp chat history etc including other data as well. One of the best software to get back erased data from any android mobile.
- Retrieve deleted/lost data from Sony Xperia Z, Samsung, LG, Motorola, etc
- Rescue every lost data from any android device without any fail
- Can Recover music files and songs very easily
- Easily Restores data which is lost due to distractions like power failure, switching off or disconnecting from PC while transferring data
Lose of data happens on android phone due to many reasons, a single click can wipe out all the data from you Sony xperia so it is necessary to pay some attention while operating your android device. But don’t worry because recovery option is available that can make you able to restore the deleted or inaccessible data from any android phone. If you have the complete and updated backup of your phone data then you don’t need any extra application to get back your data, simply restore the backup file and say thanks to your practice of creating backup.
If you don’t have the backup file or unable to restore your important data or don’t have the updated backup file then don’t worry because a recovery tool is available that makes you able to get back inaccessible data even without need of backup file. You should use android data recovery tool to access your damaged android files.
This recovery tool is very easy to use and can execute android Sony Xperia Z3 photo recovery, Sony Xperia Z3 video recovery, Sony Xperia Z3 application recovery and Sony Xperia Z3 file recovery. This application also makes you able to recover lost deleted and formatted videos data AVI, mp4, mov, mpeg2, rm, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mpeg1, divX, H264, AVCHD, and music files mp3, ac3, aac, wav, images including jpg pics, jpeg, png, bmp, tiff, raw image files, and other data from all android phones and tablets, including Samsung galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S5, S5 mini, S4, S4 mini, S3, i747, i8190, t999, S3 mini, S2, Alpha, J1, A5, A3, Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, Note 4, Young 2, Ace 4, Mega 2, Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3, Core, LG G4, G3, G2, Flex, Sony Xperia acro S, HTC Desire, HTC One, HTC EVO 3D, HTC nexus one, HTC butterfly s, Verizon HTC One, google nexus, vodafone smart 3 (v975), LG g2, LG Optimus G Pro, Sony xperia sp, xperia z ultra, motorola x, motorola razr maxx hd, HTC EVO 4G, Huawei, Lenovo, ZTE, Xiaomi, and other android phones and tablet devices. Supports Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Vodafone, O2, Virgin, Talkmobile, Tesco Mobile, Three, Orange, EE, Amaysim, Optus, Dodo, Virgin Mobile, Yatango Mobile, Vata, Telstra, SpinTel, OzLinked, cMobile, etc.
Android data recovery tool can recover data from both internal memory and SD card of your android device.
Steps to Recover Lost Data from Sony Xperia Z3
Step 1- Download, install and launch the Android Recovery Tool
After launching on your PC a screen appears that shows a picture then connect your Android device to the computer.
Step 2-Enable USB Debugging
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” > Click “Applications” > Click “Development” > Check “USB debugging”
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” > Click “Developer options” > Check “USB debugging”
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” > Click “About Phone” > Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” > Back to “Settings” > Click “Developer options” > Check “USB debugging”
Step 3- Check and Restore Deleted items