Effectively Restore Lost or Deleted Photos, Contacts, SMS, Whatsapp, Notes, Voice Recordings, Documents & More From ZTE Phones!
Summary: If you accidentally deleted or lost your important files on your ZTE phones that you wish to recover, then in this particular post you are going to learn all about ZTE Data Recovery that will help you to recover lost or deleted data from ZTE phones.
With the help of ZTE Data Recovery software, one can easily:
- Recover lost, deleted, formatted, corrupted, erased data from ZTE phones.
- Retrieve data like photos, videos, contacts, text messages, whatsapp chat conversation, audio, notes, documents and more.
- Extract data that has become inaccessible due ZTE phone broken screen, damaged devices, factory reset, virus infection, ROM Flashing and so on.
- Restore data from all ZTE Android phones, including AXON 7 BLADE V8 BLADE V7 AXON PRO, etc.
- 100% read only program, safe and secure.
From the last few years, more and more number of people are preferring ZTE phones. It is because they have delivering mobile devices packed with excellent features.
However, predictably users are encountering some problem when using the ZTE device – and one of the main problems is data loss.
Let us have a look to the practical scenario:
Recovering data from broken screened blade
I’ve just spent ~ 30mins searching for solutions but not really got anywhere so I’m going to have to make a topic, sorry!
My blade packed up yesterday – the screen has broken (not the digitizer) and shows a mainly black screen with a few bits of colour.
However I think the only things I really want to grab from my blade are the SMS/MMS messages & contacts. The remaining stuff apps etc is not too important. All photos are on my SD card – I imagine the messages are on the device itself?
What can I do to get this? Is there a way of running apps from my computer? (sounds ridiculous, probably not possible).
Read more from Forums – MoDaCo
If you are the one accidentally deleted or lost photos, text messages, contacts from ZTE phone, then you do not have to worry about it. You can make use of Android Data Recovery – to retrieve deleted photos, messages, contacts from ZTE phone.
But before I explain 2 easy solutions on how to recover data from ZTE device? It is also important to know common reasons for the deletion or loss of data that occur on ZTE phones so that you can avoid such data deletion scenarios in future.
Additional Reading: Fix Android Device Doesn’t Detect or Recognize External SD Card Issue!
Common Causes Responsible For the Data Loss on ZTE Device
There could be several reasons for the loss or deletion of files from ZTE phones. Some of them common causes are mentioned below:
- Accidental deletion
- Factory reset
- ROM flashing
- Formatting SD card inserted within ZTE phone
- OS Updating
- Virus Infection
- Device’s broken screen
- Water damaged/broken phone
So, these are some common reasons that may happen with any ZTE phone users and they may lose precious data. Luckily, if you have backed up your phone, then you can restore ZTE phone data from the existing backup. If you do not have backup, then you can use expert recommended Android Data Recovery software.
Additional Reading: How To Mirror and Record Android Device’s Screen on PC
Is it really possible to recover deleted or lost (photos, SMS, contacts, audio, etc) files from ZTE phones?
Yes, it is possible to get back deleted or lost data from the ZTE mobile phone with the help of appropriate ZTE recovery software, until and unless the data does not get overwritten by new data.
It means that as and when you delete or lose data on your ZTE phones, you must stop using it from adding any type of data on it. Because adding new data will overwrite the existing data and hence you will lose the chance for data recovery. So, as and when you erase or delete data that you want to rescue then immediately apply Android Data Recovery tool to successfully recover them back.
Additional Reading: Android 7.0 Nougat Data Recovery: Recover Data After 7.0 Nougat Update
2 Easy Solutions to Recover Deleted or Lost Data From ZTE Phone
I am providing two solutions below that will help you to restore your data from ZTE Phones. Apply the one that is most suitable for you.
- Solution 1: Retrieve Deleted or Lost Files on ZTE Phone using Backup File
- Solution 2: How to Recover Deleted or Lost Data from ZTE Phone Using Android Data Recovery
Solution 1: Retrieve Deleted or Lost Files on ZTE Phone using Backup File
There are various backup apps and cloud services that you can use to create a complete backup of your ZTE phone. If you have done this fortunately, then you can restore deleted files form backup without any data recovery software.
- Restore Files from Local Backup: If you have kept the backup of you phone to computer or any other data storage device, then you can easily retrieve data from your computer. Some app that you use on your ZTE Android phone, comes with restore feature as well as backup feature. Tap the option and select the location of backup file. By doing this you will be able to pull data back to your device.
- Restore data from cloud backup: If you have synced your ZTE phone with Google or if your Google Sync is ON, then you can bring back your lost photos, contacts as well as other data from Google Drive. Simply login to your Google Account that you have used to setup your ZTE phone and restore ZTE phone data online.
Additional Reading: How To Restore Deleted/Lost Data From Google Pixel/XL
Solution 2: How to Recover Deleted or Lost Data from ZTE Phone Using Android Data Recovery
If you do not have any kind of backup file, then in such situation you can go for world most popular and No. 1 #rated Android Data Recovery Software (available for both Windows & Mac) which is perfect ZTE Data Recovery. It will allow you to retrieve deleted or lost messages, photos, videos, contacts, text messages, call history, audio, call/voice recordings, notes, documents, whatsapp chat history, memo files and more.
This ZTE Recovery software has the capability to recover files that has been lost or deleted dues to several reasons such as unintentional deletion, broken screen, damaged phone, formatted SD card used within ZTE phone, virus attack, etc.
The best part about this ZTE Phone Data Recovery software is that – it restore files from internal memory as well external SD card inserted within the device. The trial version of the software also allows you to preview the recoverable files within the software before you proceed further to recover and save them on your system.
Beside ZTE phone, this Data recovery software support all other Android phones and models such as Samsung, Xiaomi, HTC, Oppo, Gionee, Google, Motorola, Nokia, Lenovo, Micromax, Huawei, Spice, LG, Sony, etc.
This Android Data Recovery software supports all ZTE Android Phones such as: ZTE Small Fresh 5, Nubia M2 Play, V870, Nubia Z17, Nubia Z17 mini, Blade X Max, Max XL, Blade Max 3, Nubia N2, Nubia M2 Lite, Nubia M2, AXON 7, AXON Mini, AXON Max, ZMAX 2, ZMAX PRO, Z GRAND, IMPERIA, Blade V8, Axon Lux, Nubia Z11 mini S, Nubia Z9 mini, Blade A2 Plus, V5, Blade V6, Blade G2, Blade V7 Plus and many more.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Lost Photos, Videos, Contacts & More from Nokia 3, 5 & 6
- How to Recover Lost Data from Unrooted Android Phone (Without Root)
- How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
- How to Recover Data from Bricked Android Phone?
Steps to Recover Deleted/Lost Data From ZTE Phones
Step 1: Connect Your Android Device With PC
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and choose Data Recovery among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
In case your android device’s OS version is 4.2.2 or above, then a pop up message will appear on your Android phone, tap on OK to allow USB debugging.
Step 2: Choose File Types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you’d like to restore. And after it click “Next” to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan Your Device to Find the Lost Data On It
There are two scanning modes are available first is Standard and the second one is Advance.
Read the given description below the both options and select one from “Standard Mode” and “Advanced Mode” according to your requirement.
Click on the “Start” to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After it, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes.
Note: Sometime a Superuser authorization confirmation message will appear on your device during the scan process. If you receive this type of message then you should click “Allow” to continue the process.
Step 4: Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you must preview the recoverable data one by one. Check the items that you want and click “Recover” to save them all on your computer.
Related User Guide | Android SD Card Data Recovery | Android Data Recovery for Mac
Tips To Remember to Protect Data and Avoid Data Loss on ZTE Phones
- Always perform ZTE Backup and Restore data, so that in situation like data loss, you can easily use backup file to restore them back.
- While deleting any files on ZTE phone, please check it twice that you are deleting the right files and make sure you do not want it back any more.
- Before performing factory reset of your ZTE phone or formatting its SD card, transfer all files from your mobile and its SD card to PC.
- Do not connect your ZTE device to virus infected PC or Mac.
- In case of ZTE broken screen, look the solution HERE.
- In case of broken or damaged phone you can follow the instruction mentioned HERE.
- If you have forgotten the screen lock password, PIN or pattern lock due to which you are not able to access data stored within the ZTE phone, then check out: How to Remove or Bypass Android Screen Locks – [PIN, Pattern, Password or Fingerprints]
Android Data Recovery is thus very effective and successful software to get back lost, deleted, formatted data from all Android phones. But if you have backup of your ZTE phone, then you do not require such data recovery software but on other hand it becomes very important and useful data recovery software when you do not have backup files of your ZTE phone.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.