It is the most depressing situation for you when you lost your important data accidentally from your new Huawei Ascend P6 Smartphone. Huawei Android Data Recovery Tool is the first tool that let you recover deleted/lost data from Huawei Ascend P6. It recovers SMS, photos, videos and other data from Huawei android devices in just few clicks.
With the use of Huawei P6 Recovery software, one can:
- Recover deleted, lost, formatted data from Huawei phones such as Huawei Ascend P6, Ascend P7, Honor 6X, 5X, 9, 8, P10, p10 Lite, Mate 9, P 10 Plus, etc.
- Preview Huawei data before recovery.
- Directly recover and restore deleted or lost text messages & contacts from all Huawei models.
- Retrieve media files (photos, videos and audio) and other documents from your internal and external media.
- Compatible with 6000+ Android devices.
Have you ever been come across situation where you have no idea on how to restore lost data from Huawei Ascend P6? If you have deleted or looking for an easy solution to restore deleted files from Huawei Ascend P6 then you have come to the right place.
Huawei Ascend P6 is a thinner android smartphone and it is best for those users who like to edit and send files on their mobile devices. However, there are situation where users lose their data due to several reasons. Then in such cases what to do to restore lost or deleted data. Well, here you will learn all these things. Just read the complete blog till the end.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Lost Data from Huawei MediaPad T2?
Few of the Scenarios that Leads to Data Loss from Huawei Ascend P6:
- You may accidentally or mistakenly delete some data, particularly when you are in a hurry to free up some space to add new data on your Huawei Ascend P6.
- During file transfer from Huawei Ascend P6 phone’s memory card to computer with the help of data cable, if your data cable gets disconnected or if your computer shutdown due to power failure then it could lead to data loss.
- Removing the memory card from your Huawei Ascend P6 phone while some of the files are opened in the gallery or you have clicked images and immediately you are removing the card while images are being written to the card may result in data loss.
- Still clicking images even when your Huawei Ascend P6 memory card is full or phone’s battery is low.
- Virus attack to your Huawei Ascend P6 or to its memory card will corrupt your stored data and as a result, you will not be able to access your files.
In any of the scenarios your data stored in your Android phone or to its memory card will get lost or deleted. Nevertheless, you do not need to worry about it. If you are looking to Recover Deleted Data from Huawei Ascend P6 then you can make use of Android Data Recovery Software.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Deleted Data From Huawei Honor 7
Recovering Lost/Deleted Data from Huawei Ascend P6
Android Data Recovery software or you can also call it Huawei Ascend P6 Data Recovery is a great utility, which is particularly designed to Retrieve Deleted Data from Huawei Ascend P6 . No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, whatsApp messages, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets. The best thing about this tool is that it can Restore Deleted/Lost Data from Huawei Ascend P6 from internal as well as external memory.
The Huawei Ascend P6 recovery software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this Huawei Ascend recovery software to Recover Deleted Data from Huawei Ascend P6 and other Huawei Android phones and tablets. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Therefore, you can download Huawei P6 recovery tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Huawei Ascend P6. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Lost or Deleted Data from Huawei Honor 5X?
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Huawei Mate 8
- Huawei Honor Recovery – Recover Deleted Files from Huawei Honor Phones
- How to Recover Files from Huawei Honor Holly 2 Plus Android Phone
Benefits of Using Huawei Ascend P6 Data Recovery Tool
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, WhatsApp messages, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to Get Back Deleted/Lost Data from Huawei Ascend P6 . Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Deleted Photos, SMS, Contacts, Videos from Huawei?
Steps to Recovers Deleted Data from Huawei Ascend P6
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.