Recover deleted photos, videos, music, contacts, SMS from LG V10!!!
Do you store your important data in your LG V10 or other LG smartphones? But while enjoying a photo or video you accidentally hit the delete button and lost your data. In truth, the deleted content can be recovered using Android Data Recovery Tool. It is the ideal solution to recover deleted or lost photos, videos and audio files from your LG V10.
With the use of LG V10 Data Recovery software, one can easily:
- Retrieve lost/formatted/corrupted/deleted data from LG V10 phone.
- Thoroughly scan internal memory & SD card of your Android phone.
- Restore lost photos, videos, voice recording, whatsapp chat history, contacts, text messages, documents, etc. from Android smartphones.
- Compatible with all LG Android phones and tablets.
Please Help! Last night I have accidentally deleted lots if important data such as photos, videos, contacts, SMS, whatsApp files and other data from my LG V10 smartphone. I have been looking for solution but without any success. I would like to know – is there any way through which I can get back my lost files?
Yes, you can easily recover your lost files from your LG V10 smartphone until and unless you have not overwritten the data by adding new data on it. Since, LG V10 is an Android Smartphone, one can easily restore deleted, lost, erased data with the help of Android Data Recovery software. But before we proceed, let us know how android data deletion takes place.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Deleted Data from LG G5?
How Data Deletion Takes Place on LG V1o
Why and how data deletion takes place on LG V10? If you are looking for a solution to recover deleted data from LG V10, then it is also important for you to know other scenarios through which you may face data loss on your Android phone, including LG V10, so that you can avoid future data loss:
- While deleting unwanted files such as images, videos, SMS, WhatsApp messages, audio files, contacts, etc. In this case, a user select the unwanted file but it may be that they select some important files by accidentally and press Delete command.
- Abrupt or improper removal of memory card from smartphones will result in deletion of entire data stored on the card.
- Malfunctions of system files could also lead to the corruption of files and thereby your files become inaccessible.
- User may also face complete data loss if they by mistake execute ‘Delete All’ option on their Android device.
- Virus attacks to your android tab/phone or memory card will corrupt the stored data and makes them inaccessible.
Well, these are some common situations; however, there are other various scenarios through which user face data loss on Android device. No matter whatever may be the reason you can still retrieve deleted or lost data from LG V10 with the use of recommended Android Data Recovery Software.
Additional Reading: LG G FLEX DATA RECOVERY-RECOVER PHOTOS, CONTACTS, SMS
How To Recover Deleted Files from LG V10
So, in order recover deleted or lost data from LG V10, you have to take help of Android Data Recovery Software which is a suitable LG V10 Data Recovery. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data, this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets.
The best part about this software is that it can retrieve data from internal as well as external memory of LG V10. The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to solve LG V10 Recovery problems. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time. Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery software for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your LG V10 phone. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Deleted/Lost Files from LG G4
- How to Restore Lost Photos/ Videos from LG Thrill?
- Recover Lost Photos/Videos from LG Optimus
- Restore Inaccessible Media file from LG G3
Advantages of using Android Data Recovery Software
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to Get Back Lost/Deleted Data from LG V10. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Additional Reading: LG Phone Recovery – Recover Photo, SMS, Contacts
Steps to Recover Deleted/Lost Data from LG V10
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from LG V10 or from any Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.