You already know that Xiaomi is one of the well-known Smartphone brand and is more popular because of its cost effective and quality phones.
In fact, whenever users think to buy a new phone then their first choice is Xiaomi phones.
If you remember then previous year, Xiaomi’s Indian sub-brand has released a phone named as Pocophone or POCO on August 22 and the name was given as POCO F1.
It was equipped with several advanced features such as, it has 5.99 inch IPS display having resolution of 2246 x 1080, flagship Snapdragon 845 processor with large battery of 4000 mAh. Apart from this, its camera was decent, comprises of 6GB RAM with 64GB ROM, post-fingerprint sensor and others.
Recently, another phone was launched named POCO F2 with varieties of advanced features and users are just loving it.
All in whole, POCO phones from Xiaomi are really interesting and having outstanding features for users as the devices fulfills users expectation.
But leaving all these things, do you have any idea that if your stored data from Pocophone gets lost or erased then how would you recover them?
Don’t worry, there might occur such situation where you can come across data loss on your phone and such situations are common for Android users. If you are reading this blog, then it will completely guide you on how to recover deleted data from Pocophone with ease.
Let me help you to understand it in better way by showing you an example of the related issue.
i am using poco f1 ans recently i deleted all the empty folders in the internal storage …and later then when i checked hidden files they were deleted…..only one of them existed and all the other big video files were deleted..is this due to i delete empty folders??? any way to recover them?
As per the above example, there are several users who come across data loss situations in their day to day life.
Let us read further and know what can be done to restore deleted data from Xiaomi Pocophone.
Directly jump to content:
Reasons behind data loss from Xiaomi Poco phones
There may be several causes behind data loss from your Pocophone device and they include:
- Mistakenly or unintentionally deletion
- Due to factory reset or formatting
- Phone gets stolen or stuck in one error
- Fall from a height or water damage
- Forgot password
- Rooting of the phone
Are the deleted files from Pocophone recovered?
This is one of the important questions that come in mind of several users, no matter from which smartphone their data gets deleted.
I would like to say that YES, there is a possibility to retrieve wiped away data from Pocophone once they are removed. The reason is that whenever your valuable data gets deleted or erased then they are not permanently deleted. They still remain in the device itself but become inaccessible or invisible.
So from here, you have a chance to restore the lost files from your phone but here also you have to follow few conditions. They are:
- Stop using your phone immediately when you analyze about data deletion
- Don’t save any other data or don’t turn on mobile data or Wi-Fi on your device
- Search for any powerful recovery tool that can help you to get back missing data from Xiaomi Pocophone
After this, now it’s time to know what are the ways to recover deleted data from Pocophone with ease.
Everyone wants to know how to retrieve lost/deleted data from Xiaomi Pocophone. Basically, the most helpful way to get out of the situation is by using a backup of those lost data.
If you have a habit of creating a regular backup then it can help you a lot in getting back the erased data.
So let us look at the ways to restore inaccessible data from Xiaomi Pocophone.
Method 1: Recover data from Pocophone using Xiaomi Backup App
Before you follow the steps to restore missing data from phone, you should also know how to back up your important data via Xiaomi backup.
Part 1: How to back up your Xiaomi Pocophone
- First, launch the Backup on your phone
- You can see the Backup app has already selected few items for backup by default. You can customize settings, applications, content as per your wish
- After selecting the items is over, tap on “backup” button
- This will proceed the backup of data immediately and you will get notification after it is over
Part 2: How to restore data from backup app
- Open Backup app on your Xiaomi Pocophone
- Here all backup files will be seen. Choose the file you want to restore
- After that, tap on “Restore” button and every backup and settings will be easily restored to your phone
Method 2: Recover Pocophone data from MI Cloud storage
Here also you should first know how to backup all your important data to MI Cloud and then know how to restore them. You should know that Mi Cloud is one of the popular Cloud storage space similar to Google Drive that offers 5GB of storage space with 6 data encryption layers.
Part 1: How to backup Xiaomi Pocophone data to MI Cloud
- First, login to your MI account and if you don’t have any account, register using your phone number or email address
- After that, Settings > Mi account > Backup Device > and then switch on Mi Cloud Backup
- Now customize settings by going to “Manage backup”
After following these steps, whenever your device is connected to wireless network, your valuable data will backed up to iCloud automatically.
Part 2: Restore lost Pocophone data from Mi cloud
- First, login to Mi Account (https://account.xiaomi.com) on browser and then tap on Products tab and choose Mi Cloud
- After that, a window will occur, asking login with your Mi Account
- Now you will be able to see the file types you want to recover. Tap on the particular file type, choose which one to restore and then download the files to your device
Method 3: How to restore missing data from Google Drive
You phone is logged in with Google account and you can make use of it to store several data as Google Drive offers 15GB storage space. Even, it’s a good alternative to Mi Cloud. It can be accessed anywhere and to retrieve the lost files from backup, you need to follow the below steps:
- Go to Google Drive (https://google.com/drive) via app or browser
- Here you will see the list of files you have saved. Even you can search the particular files name using magnifier button
- After that, click on file to view them and when you found the particular file, simply tap on Download
Method 4: How to recover deleted data from Pocophone using professional tool
Apart from the above mentioned ways to retrieve lost/inaccessible data from Pocophone, one can also use third party tool to restore every erased data from device. Whenever you don’t have backup, then using a professional tool like Pocophone Data Recovery (Android Data Recovery) will help you to get back wiped away data.
You don’t have to worry about what data or content you have lost or deleted because with the use of this unique software, all your crucial stuffs are recovered with ease. Valuable data includes contacts, SMS, photos, documents, notes, videos, call logs, WhatsApp messages, audios and others. It supports any Android devices and its OS without any difficulty.
So, all in a whole, this extraordinary program allows you to restore missing data from Pocophone. Therefore, it’s time to Download Pocophone Data Recovery Tool and retrieve missing/inaccessible data from Xiaomi Pocophone without any backup.
Steps to get back wiped data from Pocophone
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Bonus Tip: How to backup POCO F1 & F2 phones
Here you will know about how to back up your new Xiaomi POCO F1 and F2 phone. Going through the steps will guide you better and will help you to avoid any kind of data loss in future.
- First, go to Settings menu option
- Then go down and click on System
- After that, got to Backup & Reset
- Here you have to enable Data Backup and Automatic Restore option
- Moreover, you should keep your Google account synced for calendars and contacts
So all in whole, I have explained you about how to recover lost/deleted data from Pocophone and I hope that if you ever face data loss situation then this blog will definitely help you. Don’t worry about your crucial stuffs when there is no backup, use Android Data Recovery tool to get back every erased data from your Xiaomi Pocophone.