Proficiently recover photos, videos, music from Android one
The data like photos, videos, music that is saved in your Android One gets erased or lost and you do not have any backup of it. No need to get tensed as the recovery of lost data is possible with the help of Android Data recovery Tool. Using this application tool, you would easily restore lost or erased data easily, and at the same time keep the originality of the data intact.
Other functions of this application tool is:
- Restore emails, personal documents.
- Rescue deleted, lost, or hidden data from all models of Android devices.
- Retrieve lost contacts, call logs, text messages, whatsapp messages, photos, videos, audio files.
- Get back erased data from the formatted memory card and so on.
There are many reasons when you can lose your precious and critical stuffs such as photos, videos and music etc., from your Android One which can make the phone holders in great panic sometimes:
- — If you have accidentally pressed the “delete” button on your device and erased some of your precious SMS text messages or business contacts.
- — Missing of Music files while transferring between the Android phone and PC.
- — Formatting of the removal media memory card (SD, CF, memory stick etc) that are operational within the phone.
- — While phone resetting and restoring you may lose everything.
- — Unreadable images, videos or music files that are present in the gallery due to memory card error.
- — When you connect your Android One or the memory card to the PC then the error message may occur “The card is not formatted. Would you like to format it now?”
- — Your phone has got damaged due to water or got broken.
- — There are more reasons that may cause the data inaccessibility or loss your android phone.
You need not to worry about this, as you can easily recover back all your formatted or lost Photos, Videos, Music etc., back from your Android One with the help of 3rd party recovery software. For doing this you need not be a tech geek because Android One Data Recover program is designed to be extremely easy for you. It helps you to recover back all your Photos, Videos, Music and other files such as SMS, Whatsapp messages, Contacts, images etc that gets lost from your android based phones. You only take three simple steps to recover back all your deleted and lost stuffs: Scan, preview and recover. So it can be said that it is the best choice for getting back the photos, videos, music etc.
Steps to recovering back deleted and lost photos, videos and music from your Android One:
Step1 – Firstly install and launch the Android Data recovery. Then you need to connect your Android smart phone to computer with the help of Data cable.
Step2 –Then you need to enable USB debugging. To enable USB debugging follow the steps:
For Android 2.3 or its earlier version go to “Settings” -> click “Applications” -> Click “Development” ->and check “USB debugging”.
2. For Android 3.0 or 4.1 versions go to “Settings” ->click “Developer options” -> check “USB debugging”.
3. For Android 4.2 or the newer version go to “Settings” -> click “About Phone” -> click “Build number” for number of times until you receive a note “You are under developer mode” go back to “Settings” ->click on “Developer options” -> and check “USB debugging”.
This step will help you to connect your device to computer. After this follow the next steps:
Step 3 – Then you need to click on “Start” button to Scan your Android device to recover deleted data. After few seconds , you will get a picture as shown below, here you need to click on “Allow“ button, so that you can go to the next step. At the same time, then click on the “Start” button again.
Step 4 –At last if the scanning process is completed it will show all the recovered data such as images, text messages, mp3 songs, contacts, videos, documents and other files. Select the music, photos, videos folder to Preview and restore the recovered images or videos from your Android Phone.
At last you need to select the files which you want back and click on “Recover” button to save them on your computer.