Proficiently recover photos, videos, music from Android one
The data like photos, videos, music that is saved in your Android One gets erased or lost and you do not have any backup of it. No need to get tensed as the recovery of lost data is possible with the help of Android Data recovery Tool. Using this application tool, you would easily restore lost or erased data easily, and at the same time keep the originality of the data intact.
Other functions of this application tool is:
- Restore emails, personal documents.
- Rescue deleted, lost, or hidden data from all models of Android devices.
- Retrieve lost contacts, call logs, text messages, whatsapp messages, photos, videos, audio files.
- Get back erased data from the formatted memory card and so on.
There are many reasons when you can lose your precious and critical stuffs such as photos, videos and music etc., from your Android One which can make the phone holders in great panic sometimes:
- — If you have accidentally pressed the “delete” button on your device and erased some of your precious SMS text messages or business contacts.
- — Missing of Music files while transferring between the Android phone and PC.
- — Formatting of the removal media memory card (SD, CF, memory stick etc) that are operational within the phone.
- — While phone resetting and restoring you may lose everything.
- — Unreadable images, videos or music files that are present in the gallery due to memory card error.
- — When you connect your Android One or the memory card to the PC then the error message may occur “The card is not formatted. Would you like to format it now?”
- — Your phone has got damaged due to water or got broken.
- — There are more reasons that may cause the data inaccessibility or loss your android phone.
You need not to worry about this, as you can easily recover back all your formatted or lost Photos, Videos, Music etc., back from your Android One with the help of 3rd party recovery software. For doing this you need not be a tech geek because Android One Data Recover program is designed to be extremely easy for you. It helps you to recover back all your Photos, Videos, Music and other files such as SMS, Whatsapp messages, Contacts, images etc that gets lost from your android based phones. You only take three simple steps to recover back all your deleted and lost stuffs: Scan, preview and recover. So it can be said that it is the best choice for getting back the photos, videos, music etc.
Steps to recovering back deleted and lost photos, videos and music from your Android One:
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.