Proficient way to recover data from Asus Transformer Tablet, without any backup:
While using Asus Transformer Tablet if by any means you have bi mistakenly deleted any data or you have performed factory reset, and thus you lose all the data stored in it. But do not worry, you can recover them with the help of Android data Recovery Tool. If you do not have the backup of lost data, you can easily recover them using this application tool.
- Rescue lost, deleted, or hidden data from all types of Android devices.
- Restore emails, personal documents.
- Get back erased data from any formatted memory card.
- Retrieve lost text messages, contacts, call logs, photos, videos, whatsapp messages, audio files, and many more.
Asus is slowly gaining the popularity in the Android market because they have released some tablets with good features and specifications. And from theses tablets one of the most popular among them is Asus Transformer tablet. This tablet has Ice cream Sandwich operating system. This tablet is comparatively has new features and work fast as compared to its previous versions. With the new features users can complete various tasks within short duration of time. However data loss situation often takes place in Asus Tablet. Let us consider one situation, suppose you have connected your Asus Transformer tablet to PC for copying files. But before transferring files you have initiated the scan process, but after scanning you found that some images were missing. So, at such cases what can be done to get your pictures back?
Well, data can be restored in Asus Transformer tablet as well as from the memory card inserted in card slot. Similar to other Android devices, Asus Transformer tablet may also face some data loss situations. Some of them are:
- Improper ejection of Asus tabled from system while you were transferring file can cause data loss. Improper ejection can occur due to power cut.
- Using un-trusted or unknown application can also lead to loss of data from tablet.
- If you use Restore factory settings then it will wipes all of the files and folder from your device.
- Accidentally deletion of files may take place if you select “Delete All” by mistake.
So, above mentioned situations are some of the common reasons due to which one can lose data from Asus transformer tablet. But, if you kept a backup of your data then it can easily prevent you from many problems when you face any data loss issue. However, if you are finding any difficulty in rescuing data from Asus Transformer Tablet, don’t get worried. You can use Android data recovery to recover data with hassle free.
Asus Transformer tablet recovery tool
In order to get back your data that is missing, lost, deleted or erased from Asus Transformer tablet, it is recommended to use Android data recovery tool. With the use of this advanced technique, this android data retrieval tool can be performed without losing a single bit of file. This Android tablet data recovery can be use to recover data from others tablet too such as Samsung tablet, Lenovo tablet, Micromax tablet, Xperia tablet, etc. It can recover data from any Android devices that are running on KitKat, Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo respectively. So, try Android data recovery for free if you have lost any data from any android devices and get back your data such as contacts, images, text messages, apps, videos, audio, etc easily and quickly.
Steps to recover data form Asus Transformer tablet
Step 1 – Install Asus Transformer Tablet recovery and launch it. Now connect your Tablet to PC with the help of Data cable or you can take out memory card and insert it in card reader and then connect it to PC.
Step 2 –Now enable USB debugging. To enable USB debugging follow the steps:
For Android 2.3 or its earlier version go to “Settings” -> click “Applications” -> Click “Development” ->and check “USB debugging”.
2. For Android 3.0 or 4.1 versions go to “Settings” ->click “Developer options” -> check “USB debugging”.
3. For Android 4.2 or the newer version go to “Settings” -> click “About Phone” -> click “Build number” for number of times until you receive a note “You are under developer mode” go back to “Settings” ->click on “Developer options” -> and check “USB debugging”.
This step will connect your Asus Tablet to computer. After this follow the next steps:
Step 3 – Click “Start” button to Scan your Asus tablet to recover deleted data. Wait for few seconds, click “Allow“, so that you can go to the next step. At the same time, click on the “Start” button again.
Step 4 – After scan process it will display all the recovered data such as images, SMS, mp3 songs, contacts, videos, documents and other files. Select the Gallery categories to Preview and restore the recovered images from your Asus Transformer Tablet.
Step 5 – Select the image files which you want back and click on “Recover” button to save them on your PC.