Recover lost/deleted/formatted data from Coolpad Phones and Tabs Instantly
Data corruption and loss is quite a common issue with almost every user of Android Phone and same is the case with the Coolpad Android Phones and tablets.
The reason could be anything like virus attack, accidental deletion, system malfunction, power outage during file transfer and so on. But recovering deleted and lost data from Coolpad Android phones and tablets has become v
ery easy with the help of Coolpad data recovery software from on Windows and Mac.
With the help of Coolpad Android Data Recovery Software you can:
- Rescue lost files like videos, photos, messages, notes, whatsapp chat history, call log, call or voice recordings, etc.
- Retrieve deleted, damaged, corrupted, or formatted data.
- Preview file before recovering them that saves time and effort.
- Restore data in three simple steps start > scan > recover.
There are many users who face problem in recovering their data from Coolpad phones. They don’t know how they have lost their data but yes, they are ready to do anything to get back their precious data.
Generally, losing all the data from Android phone can make users crazy and it does not matter what data is deleted. Every data is important and precious to user. Data loss is a common scenario that nobody can ignore and due to some or the other reason, they lose their important data from devices.
But when you have lost all the data then how to recover those from Coolpad device? Don’t worry, simply follow this blog and you will come to know everything about it.
“I have a Coolpad phone that runs on Jelly Bean OS. I never came across any issue ever but one day for no reason it started getting stuck frequently whenever I try accessing gallery or something or even during Internet browsing. A friend of mine suggested that resetting will resolve all issues. So without delay, I opted for “Reset Phone”. But unfortunately I lost every niche of data from my Coolpad phone. Several memorable moments in form of pictures and videos were lost which unluckily didn’t had any back-up. Is there any possible method to get back those files as they were?”
Reasons: How Coolpad Phones Data Get Lost or Deleted
Below mentioned are some of the common reasons by which Coolpad phones and tablets data gets lost or deleted:
- Unintentionally or Accidentally Deleting Files – You might be deleting files from your Coolpad Android device to free up some space to add new data. In such case, you may accidentally delete some of your important files. Further, if you mistakenly press ‘Delete All’ button while erasing particular files will erase all data.
- Factory Resetting – There is a factory setting option available in your Android phone and tablet. If you perform the factory reset of your Coolpad phone or tab then it will completely delete data (messages, contacts, photos, videos and music files) stored in your Android device.
- Formatting Android Phone/Tab – Inadvertently/Accidentally or intentionally formatting the Android SD card that contain your important photos, videos, audio or any other files will get erased and hence you will not be able to access your files.
- Virus/Malware Infection – This is one of the prime factors that can easily corrupt the data stored in your Coolpad Phone making the files inaccessible. The virus may infect your smartphones when you transfer files from infected PC or when you download infected files from the internet.
- Improper Handling of Memory Card – Almost all Android phones has memory card slot that allow a user to store data. Improper ejecting of memory card from the phone while transferring data may result in data loss.
In any of the above-mentioned reason, your Coolpad phone data will get deleted or lost. But you do not need to worry at all as you can easily restore data from Coolpad Android Phones on Window or Mac with the help of appropriate Android Data Recovery Software.
Additional Reading: How to Easily Unlock Android SIM Card In Simple Steps!
Is it possible to recover data from Coolpad or Android devices after factory reset?
Now here you have pay little bit attention because users want to know whether any possible ways are there that can help them to recover deleted data after factory reset. Actually, factory reset is done when the device shows any kind of problem or errors.
But this factory reset also deletes the entire data or settings of your phone and makes it new. So your data gets deleted but there are possibility to restore the data by using any powerful recovery software even after factory reset.
The data becomes invisible and can be recovered only if any other data is not saved on that place or does not overwrite by any other data.
Read more on: How To Recover Lost Data after Factory Reset on Android!
How to Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Coolpad Android Phones and Tablets
The best way for recovering lost or deleted data from Coolpad Android phones is to make use of Android Data Recovery Software, which is a suitable and perfect Coolpad Phone Recovery Tool, which is particularly designed to retrieve Coolpad Phone Data on Window or Mac.
No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as photos, whatsApp chat history, text messages, calls history, contacts, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Coolpad Android phone and tablets.
The best part about this Coolpad recovery tool is that it works on both Window & Mac and is capable of rescuing data from Coolpad Phone’s internal as well as external memory. The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it.
It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
This Coolpad smartphone data recovery software support all Coolpad Android phones and tablets such as Coolpad Defiant, Cool Play 6, Note 5 Lite, Conjr, Cool S1, Note 3S, Mega 3, Cool Changer 1C, Cool Changer 1C, Note 5, Mega 2.5D, Note 3 Plus, Max, Note 3 Lite, Note 3, Rogue, Dazen X7, Dazen 1, Cool 1 Dual and more.
Hence, you can Download Android Data Recovery Software for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Coolpad Android Phones/Tablet. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Nokia Android Phones
- How to Recover Deleted or Lost Data from Meizu?
- How to Retrieve Deleted Data from Xiaomi Redmi Phones
- How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
Steps to Restore Deleted Coolpad Android Phone Data
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Coolpad Android phone & tablet in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
Many users use Coolpad devices and when any data gets lost from it then recovery of those data becomes important. However, in this blog I have discussed about how to recover data from Coolpad phones and I hope that it will definitely help you to retrieve erased data completely.