Easiest Way to get back lost data from Android 6.0
While using the android device, you may have deleted the data and later you realize that it was important and want to recover it. You can easily recover it from the saved backup. And if you do not have any backup then in that case it can be recovered with the help of Android Data Recovery Tool. Using this application, you can easily recover lost, deleted or erased data and that too with few simple clicks.
This application tool is capable of the following:
- Recover deleted or lost data from memory card
- Retrieves lost, deleted or formatted data from all types of Android device
- Rescue erased photos, videos, contacts, call history, audios, personal documents, emails and so on.
Have you lost your important data from your Android phone? Have you accidentally deleted data from your Android Phone? Can those lost or deleted data be recovered? The answer is Yes. This is only possible with the help of software Tool. But before that we should know how the data from Android 6.0 gets lost and then ways to recover it.
Reasons behind the data lose from Android 6.0
Here are the lists of scenarios behind losing your data from Android 6.0 are mentioned below:
- When you update your mobile phone to Android 6.0, in that case there are chances that you may lose your important data during the upgrading process.
- You have accidentally deleted the data while using the phone.
- You have performed a Factory restore on your mobile.
- You are unable to access the data as the screen of your Android device is broken.
- Sometimes in order to install incompatible apps or to boost your phone’s speed as well as battery life, you need to root your android phone. During rooting if the user performs any wrong step that may delete or corrupt your important data in the phone.
What should be done when you lose your data from Android Phone?
When you lose the data from your Android phone then in that case you should stop using the phone until all the deleted, corrupted or lost data such as music files, video files, photos etc. are recovered from it. If you continue using your phone then the new data would overlap the older data, then in that case it would become difficult to recover the lost, deleted or corrupted data.
How can you recover the deleted, lost or corrupted data?
You can recover the deleted data with the help of Android Data recovery. This is professional software and it is capable of recovering your lost images or photos, video files, documents and emails, music or audio file or data from the memory card. It can be used to recover the data from all android phones like Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sony etc. Most importantly it is very user friendly.
Steps to retrieve lost, deleted or corrupted data from Android phones
Connect your android Phone with computer with the help of USB Data cable and enable USB debugging. In order to enable USB debugging follow the steps mentioned below:
- For android 2.3 or its earlier version go to “Settings” ->then click on “Applications” -> Click on “Development” ->and check on “USB debugging”.
- For android 3.0 or 4.1 version go to “Settings” ->click on “Developer options” -> and check on “USB debugging”.
- For android 4.2 or the newer version go to “Settings” click on “About Phone” -> then click on “Build number” for number of times until you receive a note “You are under developer mode” go back to “Settings” ->click on “Developer options” -> and check on “USB debugging”.
This step will connect your device with the computer. After this follow the next steps:
Scan your Android device to recover lost, deleted or corrupted data:
When your phone is connected to computer then you will get a window. Here you have to click on “Start” button to allow the program to examine your device before scanning.
After few seconds you will get a window as follow. Click on “Allow” button of your device to let the Superuser Request. After this just click on “Start” button which will make the program window start the scanning process.
Preview and Recover the recover deleted data from Android device:
You can preview your data from where you can choose what you want and after this click on “recover” button to save them on your desire location.