Easiest Way to Recover Deleted Data From Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
While using your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, you might have accidentally deleted the data or you have executed factory reset on your Samsung Smartphone.
After sometime you realize that your important document has been deleted and you are not having any backup.
In such cases you can recover your important data with the help of Android Data Recovery Tool.
This Recovery application can also:
- Retrieve data from formatted memory card along with all models of Android phones.
- Rescue lost photos, videos, text messages, whatsapp messages, audio files,
- Get back your personal documents, emails and so on.
Have you lost or deleted your photos, videos, SMS, whatsApp messages, contacts from your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini? Are you looking for an easy solution to restore deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini? If “Yes” then here in this blog you will find the solution to your problem.
Let us take one example – Consider that you have mistakenly selected factory reset option while operating your smartphone features.
In addition, you have not taken any backup of your important files. In this case, how you can restore your deleted/ lost data from your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini?
Well, this is the most dreadful situation that users face at times. Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini has great features, however where there is a smartphone there is data loss scenario.
Data loss has become one of the biggest issues which people face. There are several reasons behind Galaxy S3 mini data loss. Some of the reasons are mentioned below:
Causes of Data Loss from Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
- Mistakenly or Accidental Deletion of Data– This is one of the common reasons which happens when you may mistakenly or accidentally delete all the data (photos, videos, messages, contacts, notes, audio files, etc) by pressing DELETE ALL or FORMAT option.
- Using the Same Card on Different Devices – There are many users who are using the same memory card on their different devices like phone, digital cameras, Android tablet, laptop, iPhone, etc then it could generate the data loss situation.
- Accidental formatting of Android Memory Card – Sometime when you connect your memory card with your computer then you will receive an error message “Card is not formatted click Format to use the Card” and if you click on the format card option then system will delete the entire data stored in your memory card.
- Other Reasons – Some other causes of data loss are: computer virus infections, file system corruption, upgrading your phone OS to latest version, performing the factory reset, etc could result in data loss on Android phone.
No matter what are the causes, data loss situation is one of the irritating situations. But now, this is no longer a problem! With the help of Android Data Recovery Software, you can easily Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini.
Android Data Recovery Tool – To Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
Android Data Recovery Software is a great utility, which is particularly designed to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini.
No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, whatsApp messages, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets.
The best thing about this Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Recovery tool is that it can recover deleted data from internal as well as external memory.
The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it.
It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini.
In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab.
This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Why to use Android Data Recovery Tool
- This recovery tool is able to restore all types of data such as contacts, call history, SMS, WhatsApp messages, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- It able to recover data from both internal and external memory of any android device.
- Data recovery without quality loss, this software doesn’t alter the original structure of the files.
- It is very compatible and supports up to 6000+ Android Device Models (Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Nougat, Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, etc)
- It contains preview option, it means you can see all the recoverable files before recovery and select which files to recover.
- It is designed with completely graphical user interface which is very user friendly interface, so you don’t need any professional expertise to recover your data via this tool.
- This tool also provides customer support service with instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- You can download the Free Trial and check the reliability and features of the software. You can also return this software as it provides 30 days money back guarantee.
All the above discussed key features of this recovery tool that will allow you to recover deleted photos, videos, contacts, SMS, whatsApp messages, notes and other files from Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini.
Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Steps to Recover Lost/Deleted Files From Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
Step 1: Connect Your Android Device With PC
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and choose Data Recovery among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
In case your android device’s OS version is 4.2.2 or above, then a pop up message will appear on your Android phone, tap on OK to allow USB debugging.
Step 2: Choose File Types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you’d like to restore. And after it click “Next” to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan Your Device to Find the Lost Data On It
There are two scanning modes are available first is Standard and the second one is Advance.
Read the given description below the both options and select one from “Standard Mode” and “Advanced Mode” according to your requirement.
Click on the “Start” to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After it, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes.
Note: Sometime a Superuser authorization confirmation message will appear on your device during the scan process. If you receive this type of message then you should click “Allow” to continue the process.
Step 4: Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you must preview the recoverable data one by one. Check the items that you want and click “Recover” to save them all on your computer.
Related User Guide | Android SD Card Data Recovery | Android Data Recovery for Mac
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.