Permanent Solution to recover your lost or deleted files from your Asus ZenPad
If by any means, either knowingly or unknowingly the files saved in your Asus ZenPad gets deleted. You can easily retrieve deleted data from Asus ZenPad with the assistance of Android data Recovery Tool. Once, this tool is with you, it can recover the lost or deleted files without the help of any backup. This tool can help you to:
- Get back lost/deleted/formatted/corrupted data from Asus Zenpad.
- Retrieve data such as WhatsApp chat history, text messages, photos, videos, contacts, call logs, documents, voice recordings, notes etc.
- Support all other Asus phones and tablets.
- Restore erased data from any Android Device along with the data previously saved in memory cards.
Please Help!!! I have lost very important files from my new Asus ZenPad after wrongly performing Reset Factory. The files which I have lost are messages, notes, contacts, photos, music files, some of my favorite movies and video clips and I need them back at any cost. So, can anyone suggest me any method or software that can help me to restore my lost files from Asus ZenPad.
Well, as we know that Asus is the famous brand that produces electronic gadgets and its smartphone and tabs are great as it comes with new and unique features and one such Android tab is Asus ZenPad. The Asus ZenPad series include Asus ZenPad 7.0, Asus ZenPad C 7.0, Asus ZenPad 8. However, one can lose their important data like photos, videos and other files on Asus ZenPad in many several scenarios.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Deleted Data from Asus Phone & Tablet
Few of the Scenarios that Leads to Data Loss on Asus ZenPad are:
- During file transfer from Asus ZenPad memory card to computer with the help of data cable, if your data cable gets disconnected or if your computer shutdown due to power failure then it could lead to data loss.
- Removing the memory card from your ZenPad while some of the files are opened in the gallery or you have clicked images and immediately you are removing the card while images are being written to the card may result in data loss.
- Still clicking images even when your ZenPad memory card is full or phone’s battery is low.
- You may accidentally or mistakenly delete some data, particularly when you are in a hurry to free up some space to add new data on your Android device.
- Virus attack to your Asus ZenPad or to its memory card will corrupt your stored data and as a result, you will not be able to access your files.
In any of the scenarios your data stored in your Asus ZenPad or to its memory card will get lost or deleted. Nevertheless, you do not need to worry about it. If you are looking to Recover Deleted Data from Asus ZenPad then you can make use of Android Data Recovery Software.
Additional Reading: Best Way To Retrieve Deleted/Lost Android Memo & Notes Files
Recovering Lost/Deleted Data from Asus ZenPad
With the help of Android Data Recovery is an appropriate Asus ZenPad Data Recovery Software, is particularly designed to Recover Deleted Files from Asus ZenPad. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as Snapchat videos/photos, whatsapp data, text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, notes, call recordings, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets.
The best thing about this tool is that it can easily Extract Deleted or Lost Data from Asus ZenPad’s internal as well as external memory. The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to solve Asus ZenPad Data Recovery problems. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time. Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This recovery software for Asus ZenPad can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Android Phones/Tablet. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In
- Recover Data from Asus Transformer Tablet
- Recover All Kind of Erased Data from Android Tablet
- Android Phone/Tablet Broken Screen Data Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Files from OnePlus X/Two/One Android Phones
Advantages of using Android Data Recovery Tool
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to Restore Deleted or Lost Data from Asus ZenPad. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Additional Reading: 100% Solved: “Unfortunately, Messenger Has Stopped” Error on Android
Steps to Recover Deleted or Lost Files from Asus ZenPad
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.