Step by Step Guide to Recover Deleted or Lost Data From HTC Evo without Any Hassle
You can easily restore the lost files such as photos, videos, audio files, messages, call logs, etc from HTC Evo with the help of Android Data Recovery. This is the best tool that can get back deleted or lost data from HTC smartphones and it also helps you recover data from other Android phones as well. This software can also:
- Retrieves the deleted data from HTC Evo
- Helps to restore data from other Android devices
- Restores data for both Windows as well as Mac
- Videos, Photos, Audio and many more media files can be recovered with an ease
- Get back data whether it gets deleted accidentally, improper handling, system shutdown, etc
The HTC Evo smartphone has become the hottest selling Android phone these days use to its amazing features and a large touch screen that allows you to view videos or photos in high definition. It also allows multitasking manager that allows you to view all of their running applications by easily pinching the screen. However, you can use this phone’s memory to store huge data in but sometimes you may lose some of the data due to some unexpected reasons. They can be recovered easily but let us first have a look at some common scenarios of losing data from Android devices.
Data Lost Scenarios From HTC EVO
Here know about the different scenarios list through which users lost their data from Android Device:
- Human error – This is commonly found error while doing anything users accidentally press the delete button and the entire data/files (videos, photos, text messages, contacts, notes, audio and other files) gets deleted from your Android device’s internal memory or Memory card
- Formatting Error – Due to accidentally formatting the Android memory card the data might get lost.
- Improper handling of Android Phone/Tab – Making use of the device’s camera in low battery or turning off the Android device during file transfer or while clicking photos. Can cause data loss from Android devices.
- Improper handling of Android Memory Card – Making use of the same memory card in the multiple devices or removing or ejecting the memory card improperly from Android device.
- Other Scenarios – Scenarios like virus infection, file system corruption of your Android device or its memory card, factory reset, device gets lost and also upgrading Android OS to latest version, etc can result in data loss
So, these are some of the scenarios lists where the user may face data loss from their Android device. In this situation, you can make use of the Android Data Recovery Tool is required to Retrieve Deleted Files From HTC Evo.
Recover Data From HTC Evo:
It is recommended to make use of the Android Data Recovery Software. This is the world’s most popular and widely used data recovery software for Android phones and tablets. It particularly designed to Get Back Deleted Media Files From HTC Evo.
The best thing about this tool is that it can HTC Evo Data Recovery from internal as well as external memory. The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the Android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Please Note – For successful recovery stop using your Android Phones/Tablet. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Data Recovery!!!
- How to recover lost data from your Samsung Galaxy Note 4?
- Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Recover Pictures from Samsung Galaxy Note!
Steps to Recover Deleted Files From HTC Evo
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
Here follow some best tips to avoid data loss from Android devices:
- Regularly backup the important files of your device.
- Stop taking pictures or recording videos in low battery.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several apps available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Avoid connecting the Android device to the virus infected computer.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from the device.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.