Easiest Solution To Recover Photos and Videos From LG G3 Stylus in Just a Few Clicks
Have you accidentally deleted or lost photos on LG G3? Deleted important video files from LG G3 Stylus smartphone? Are you looking for a way to retrieve deleted or lost data from LG G3 smartphone? If “YES” then do not worry because you can easily recover deleted photos and videos from LG G3 Stylus with Android Data Recovery software. This tool will also allow you:
- Get back deleted photos and videos from LG G3 Stylus very with ease.
- Recover other data such as contacts, pictures, audio, notes, calendars, call logs, text messages, etc from all Android phones.
- Scan the complete memory of the device and restores the deleted data without any hassle.
- Apart from LG, it can also recover lost data from other android smartphones like Samsung, Sony, Lenovo, Motorola, HTC, Xiaomi, Micromax, etc.
- It is applicable for both, Windows as well Mac.
- Provides user-friendly interface.
LG G3 Stylus is the best smartphone you can ever have at an affordable price. This smartphone has great features with best camera quality. One can save photos and videos and other media files in this smartphone. However, sometimes you can lose data from it due to several reasons. You can now easily get them back with Android Data Recovery, but before that let us have a look at some common scenario of losing android data.
Additional Reading: LG V10 Data Recovery – Recover Deleted or Lost Data from LG V10
LG G3 Stylus Data Lost Scenarios List
Below find out different scenarios list through which users lost their photos, videos and other data from LG G3 Stylus:
- Formatting – Accidentally formatting the Android memory card
- Improper handling of Android Memory Card – Using the same card on multiple devices. Removing or ejecting the memory card improperly from Android device.
- Human error – Accidentally deletion files (videos, photos, text messages, contacts, notes, audio and other files) from your LG G3 Stylus’s internal memory or Memory card
- Improper handling of Android Phone/Tab – Using the device’s camera even when its battery is low. Turning off the Android device while file transfer is in progress or while you are clicking photos. Performing Factory Resets of your Android tab/phone.
- Other Scenarios – Virus infection, file system corruption of your Android device or its memory card, Upgrading Android OS to latest version, etc
So, these are some of the scenarios lists where the user may face data loss from their LG G3 device. In such case, Android Data Recovery Tool is required for LG G3 Stylus Data Recovery, when data is lost or get deleted due any of the above-mentioned scenarios.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Deleted or Lost Data from LG G5?
How to Recover Deleted or Lost Photos and Videos From LG G3 Stylus
In order to recover lost or deleted photos and videos from LG G3 Stylus in absence of backup, then you can make use of Android Data Recovery Software which is a perfect LG G3 Stylus data recovery that will help you to recover files such as pictures, text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, whatsapp chat, voice recordings, document files and many other files from LG G3 Stylus and from any Android phone and tablets. The best thing about this LG G3 Photo Recovery tool is that it can get back deleted photos and videos from LG G3 Stylus’s internal as well as external memory.
The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access. Beside LG G3 stylus, the software also recover deleted photos from LG G3, G2, G4, G5 and so on.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this LG G3 Data Recovery tool for solving LG G3 Stylus photo and Video Recovery issues. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your LG Android Phones/Tablet. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover deleted photos, sms, contacts from LG Optimus
- LG G FLEX DATA RECOVERY – RECOVER PHOTOS, CONTACTS, SMS
- LG Phone Recovery – Recover Photo, SMS, Contacts
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost Files from LG G4?
Advantages of using Android Data Recovery Software
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to Restore Photos and Videos From LG G3 Stylus. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Additional Reading: Restore Inaccessible Media file from LG G3
Steps to Recover Deleted Photos and Videos From LG G3 Stylus
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from LG G3 Stylus and from any Android phones and tablets in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.