Simple Way to Restore Lost/Deleted data from Motorola Droid Turbo 2
Motorola Android Data Recovery is a recovery software which retrieves all kind of phone files especially photos, contacts, videos, messages, audios, notes etc. Helps to get back the lost data from internal memory as it has powerful scanning technique which completely restores the data from Motorola Droid Turbo 2.
- Restores deleted or lost photos, videos, audios, music, SMS, notes, reminders etc from Motorola Droid Turbo 2
- Supports all android brands phone including Motorola Droid 2
- Has the ability to scan both the internal memory as well external card memory
- Allows preview option before the data is recovered
Have you lost your photos, videos, from your Motorola Droid Turbo 2? Have you lost important documents from Motorola Droid Turbo 2? Have you deleted the data by mistake? What should be done after losing the data from the phone? Can it be recovered? Yes, it can be recovered. The ways by which you can recover it is mentioned in this blog.
Nowadays the craze for android phone is increasing. And among them Motorola Droid Turbo 2 is gaining popularity due to its brand and most importantly it has been recently launched. It is liked by the users due to its large storage space and 21 MP camera. This can be used to click photos and at the same time shoot videos and save them in it. You can save your memorable photos, favorite audio as well as videos in it. These are the positive aspect of this phone and now assume that if the data that are stored in it gets lost or gets corrupt, then how you can recover them. This is possible with the help of third party application.
Most common mistake how files get deleted from Memory Card and internal storage of Motorola Droid Turbo 2
Here are the most common ways of losing data from the phone are as follows:
- By mistake deleting the wrong files, videos, photos, or unknowingly formatting the phone.
- Without making the backup the user reset the android phone to the factory reset.
- The memory card or the SD card used in the phone is either affected by virus or has become corrupt.
- You should not take out the card without ejecting it from the computer, or else it may make your card corrupt.
Whenever you lose your data, or data gets corrupt, it is generally advised not to use your phone till all the data in it is recovered. The data are still present in the phone and it can be recovered with the help of Android Data Recovery Software. This software scans the entire phone and recovers all the data from it. This software can also be used to recover data from other Android phones like Samsung, Sony Xperia, Google Nexus, HTC etc. it is also capable of recovering your documents as well as email and many more.
Steps to retrieve lost, deleted or corrupted data from Motorola Droid Turbo 2 phones
Step 1:Connect your android Phone with computer with the help of USB Data cable and enable USB debugging. In order to enable USB debugging follow the steps mentioned below:
- For android 2.3 or its earlier version go to “Settings” ->then click on “Applications” -> Click on “Development” ->and check on “USB debugging”.
- For android 3.0 or 4.1 version go to “Settings” ->click on “Developer options” -> and check on “USB debugging”.
- For android 4.2 or the newer version go to “Settings” click on “About Phone” -> then click on “Build number” for number of times until you receive a note “You are under developer mode” go back to “Settings” ->click on “Developer options” -> and check on “USB debugging”.
This step will connect your device with the computer. After this follow the next steps:
Step 2: Scan your Android device to recover lost, deleted or corrupted data:
When your phone is connected to computer then you will get a window. Here you have to click on “Start” button to allow the program to examine your device before scanning.
After few seconds you will get a window as follow. Click on “Allow” button of your device to let the Superuser Request. After this just click on “Start” button which will make the program window start the scanning process.
Step 3: Preview and Recover the recover deleted data from Android device:
You can preview your data from where you can choose what you want and after this click on “recover” button to save them on your desire location.