Step by Step Solution to Recover Lost Photos and Videos From OnePlus 3 Phone!
Have you lost your precious photos and videos from your OnePlus 3 phone? Were they very important for you? Are you looking for a solution to get them back with an ease?
If YES then do not worry because you are at right place. Here in this post, you will get the complete solution on how to recover lost/deleted photos and videos from OnePlus 3 with the help of Android Data Recovery tool. This tool will allow you to:
- Restores deleted/ lost/missing/erased/formatted photos and videos from OnePlus 3 very easily.
- Easily get back other data as well, such as audio, notes, calendars, call logs, text messages, whatsApp messages, voice/call recordings etc from OnePlus One/2/3/3T/5/X and from other all android phone.
- Scan the entire memory (internal & external) of the device and restores the deleted data without any hassle.
- It is applicable for both, Windows as well Mac.
OnePlus 3 is the popular Android phones and it has become quite popular in youngsters due to its tremendous features and stunning design. It has 64GB internal memory and so you can save a lot of data in it.
But sometimes it happens that you may lose data from it due to some unexpected reasons and so you need a recovery tool to get them back.
Let us Take Practical Scenario
How to retrieve accidentally deleted videos or photos
– Original Post from OnePlus Forums
However, recovery is possible with Android Data Recovery but let us first have a look at some common reasons for losing data from android phones.
Causes That Makes Loss of Data On OnePlus 3
There are several common errors that Android users encounter and, as a result, it leads to data loss from their smartphone. Well, below are some common errors that lead to Android data loss:
- Freeze/Hang Error – In some cases while using the Android device hang or freeze and start displaying error. So, in this situation, if you perform factory reset then due to factory reset all your personal data such as images, contact lists, SMS, videos, music files, etc gets deleted.
- Human Error – This is commonly found error while doing anything users accidentally press the delete button and the entire data/files (videos, photos, text messages, contacts, notes, audio and other files) gets deleted from your Android device’s internal memory or Memory card
- Format error: While connecting Android tab/phone to computer, it displays error messages such as “The drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?” It forces you to format your drive and as a result, your all stored data get erased.
- Transfer Error: While transferring files from Android phone to computer or vice versa and if there is any transfer error such as data cable gets unplugged or system gets shutdown due to power failure, then, in this case, you may face data loss.
- Memory Card Error – You may face data loss if your Android memory card gets corrupted due to improper handling of memory card or any other file system errors.
These are some of the common reasons due to which the data get lost or deleted on OnePlus 3 and other Android Tablets/Phones. So, in this case, to restore lost photos and videos from OnePlus 3 make use of the third party and widely used Android Data Recovery software.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Deleted Files from OnePlus X/Two/One Android Phones
Recovering Deleted/Lost Pictures & Videos from OnePlus 3
In order to recover deleted photos and videos from OnePlus 3 phone, you have to take help of Android Data Recovery Software (if you do not have any backup) which is a perfect OnePlus Phone recovery tool, which is particularly designed to retrieve lost images and videos from OnePlus 3.
No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files, notes, call/voice recordings and many other files from any OnePlus Android phones. The best thing about this tool is that it can easily get back erased Photos and Videos From OnePlus 3 from internal as well as external memory.
Additional Reading: How To Recover Data From OnePlus Mobile Phone
The OnePlus 3 Data recovery comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the OnePlus phone devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to Recover Lost Photos and Videos From OnePlus 3. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your OnePlus 3. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also be Interested In:
- 2 Simple Steps To Import vCard (.vcf) to Android
- How to Recover Deleted Kik Messenger Chat Contents?
- How to Permanently Delete Recent Call History on Android Phone
- How to retrieve data from an encrypted SD card after android factory reset?
Additional Reading: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Photos and Videos Recovery
Steps to Recover Lost Photos and Videos From OnePlus 3
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.