Efficiently Retrieve Lost, Deleted or Missing Music/Songs Files From Android Devices!
Summary: in one of my post I have provided the solution on how to recover deleted audio files from Android, in the same phrase in this particular article tutorial I am going to provide the easy step-by-step guide on how to recover deleted or lost music or songs from Android phones or tablets.
The direct solution to get back music files from Android device can be done with help of Android Music Recovery software and one of such software is Android Data Recovery program.
With the use of this Android Data Recovery software, one can:
- Recover lost, deleted, formatted, erased, missing music/songs from Android phones and tablet.
- Restore music files or songs from formatted, factory reset, locked, screen broken, damaged, virus infected Android devices.
- Beside music files, it also rescue lost photos, videos, text messages, whatsapp messages, audio files, documents and so on.
- Retrieve music/songs from phone’s internal storage as well as external SD card used within Android device.
- Support recovery of music files from all Android phones such as Samsung, Xiaomi, HTC, LG, Oppo, Vivo, OnePlus, Sony, Lenovo, ZTE, Motorola, Huawei and more.
- Preview recoverable music within software before final recovery.
- 100% read only program. Safe, secure and easy to use.
The best thing about any Android phone or tablet is that they come with an external storage memory card slot, so that a user can store different type of files in them as desired by them.
There are many users who download many songs in their Android phone from the internet. But while transferring those songs to the computer as a backup, suddenly power supply fails and the transfer process stops there. When the power resumed, you connect Android device to resume the transfer process but at that moment you get shocked to see that there are no songs available and the folder becomes empty. That situation is very irritating as you lose your favorite collection of songs.
However, this situation is common and you can download the mp3 songs once again all the music from internet but downloading all the mp3 songs is not possible (even if it is possible, it is time taking task).
Though, high quality music files can be downloaded and stored either in device SD card or phone’s internal memory, but sometime accidentally while trying to remove one of the unwanted music files from the smartphone, you accidentally end up deleting all of them from the respective folder.
Additional Reading: Recover deleted photos, videos, audios from Motorola Droid Turbo 2
Here is one example: User Mp3 files got deleted on Android phone
How to recover deleted music on android sd card?
There are a lot of music on my Android phone’s sd card. and my kid just deleted many of them by accident. How can i restore those deleted music? I searched on google and there ae tons of topics on this. And I tried a few data recovery programs, still without any luck to get them back.
Anyone in here has suggestion on this?
– Original Post From Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums
Anyone who has experienced such situation mentioned above in the example, then this must make upset, but don’t get worried as for such cases, luckily there are solutions like Android Data Recovery Tool which is the perfect tool to recover back all your deleted or lost music file.
But before we go into solution section, it is also important for us to know want are common causes for the deletion or loss of songs or music on Android device.
Additional Reading: How to Recover WhatsApp Audio, Videos and Photos from Android
Reasons For The Loss or Deletion of Music Files on Android
- You may accidentally delete all the files while removing some unwanted mp3 song files from Android phone.
- You may accidentally select “Format” option instead of “eject” while ejecting Android phone from Windows computer.
- Due to virus attack, your phone gets infected and might corrupt music from it without giving any notification.
- You may select “Format” option when windows suggest formatting Android phone storage device. By clicking on format button, all the music files including some other files will also get deleted.
- Sometimes due to Android error or system hang issue you may perform factory reset. But remember performing factory reset erases entire data stored on your phone.
- Other causes are system crash, ROM flashing, forgotten password, screen damaged, broken device, etc.
Alright, now let us discuss about the Android music file recovery solution.
Additional Reading: Android SD Card Recovery: Retrieve Deleted Files from Android SD Card
How To Recover Deleted or Lost Songs/Music Files From Android
Some users backup their data such as photos, music, videos etc into an external drive or computer hard drive but those who don’t backup their important data, they face lots of problem. However, there is nothing to worry because you can easily recover those music files by using suitable data recovery software for Android.
One of such Android Music File Recovery Tool is Android Data Recovery software. This is excellent recovery software which can easily retrieve music from Android phone without facing any difficulties. With the help of this software, you can restore deleted Android photos, videos and other files. Even you can also preview all the media files before recovering so that you can recognize the mp3 songs before saving to the desired location.
The best thing about this Android music recovery app is that it recovers deleted music files from device’s internal memory as well from Android SD card. It restore mp3 songs as well as other audio files formats such as AMR, WAV, M4A, MIDI, etc. One can use this music recovery app for Android to recover deleted songs from any Android phones & tablet such as Samsung, Xiaomi, Oppo, Sony, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Motorola, Pixel, Lenovo, OnePlus, Micromax, Gionee, etc.
Note: Stop using your Android phone after deletion of music files from it. If you continue to use it and add any new data on it, then existing data will get overwritten and you may lose the chance for recovering songs/music files from the device.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Enable USB Debugging on Locked Android Phone
- Android Video Recovery: Restore Lost or Deleted Videos From Android Phone/Tablet
- Recover Lost Photos, Videos, Contacts & More from Nokia 3, 5 & 6
- Recover Deleted Voice/Call Recordings on Android
Steps To Recover Deleted Music/Songs From Android Phone
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Steps To Recover Deleted Music/Songs From Android SD Card
Step 1: Connect your microSD card via Android phone or card reader
First of all launch Android Data Recovery and select “Recover” option from the available options and then select “Recover from SD card”.
And then connect your memory card with the help of Android device or a card reader. After this click on “Next” to continue.
This program will detect your SD card and after it you will see the window as given below. Choose your SD card and click 'Next' to continue.
Step 2: Choose a scan mode to scan your SD card
There are two scanning modes are available, first is 'Standard' and the second one is 'Advance'
Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Standard Mode' and 'Advanced Mode' according to your requirement.
After selecting the recovery mode, click on the 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your SD card.
Step 3: Preview and Restore Data from your SD Card Selectively
It will scan your SD card and after the completion of scanning process, all the recoverable files will be displayed according to their categories. From the left sidebar, you can click on different data types to display the related files. You can check or un-check the files and then click 'Recover' to start the data recovery process.
Tips to Avoid Deletion of Music Files on Android Device
- Do not give your device to your kids to play with it. They may accidentally press delete button and you may loss not only music files but also other files.
- While deleting any mp3 songs, check it twice and make sure that you have selected the right files and you do not want it anymore.
- Install reliable antivirus app on your phone, to avoid virus infection because virus can easily corrupt files and you will not be able to access those corrupted files.
- Last but most important you must backup & restore music files on PC to handle such songs or music file loss situation.
Since, there are several reasons behind the loss or deletion of music songs from smartphones, it is suggested that you must keep backup of all Android files, including music. But, in case, if you do not have backup file, then it is highly recommended that you must immediately apply Android data recovery software.