Restore Deleted or Lost Android APK Files
There may be situations where you will end up losing your APK file from your Android Smartphone. But now, no need to worry you can easily recover your lost, deleted formatted APK files from your Android devices by using the powerful Android Data Recovery Tool. This tool has the ability to recover each and every APK file from your android device.
- Recover lost or deleted Android application package files (.apk) from your Smartphone’s
- Retrieve data from your Android devices by thoroughly scanning your internal and external memory
- Offers preview of recovered photos, videos and music files
- Fast and effective data recovery tool for all Android OS.
APK stands for Android Application Package. It is a file format generally present in all type of Android devices and hence used to install third party application software on Android OS on the mobile. Also, this APK is a type of package of files similar to JAR or ZIP archive which holds certain varieties of files like manifest file, application’s code (.dex files), assets, and also certain resources.
These application files are being saved with .apk file extension.
In order to accomplish the usage of required application on android phones, every android device holds certain APK files. However, it is seen that, many of the Android mobile users frequently faces uncertainties while they are using applications on the device and this result in the loss of .apk file. Now the question arises that what are the main causes for the loss of data’s or APK files from android devices.
One of the android users shares his problem: “I lost a few of APK files from my Android phone and I can’t be able to find it anywhere. It contains many important data’s related to my official work. Is it achievable for me to get recovery of my APK files from an Android OS based Smartphone?”
Before answering this typical question, one go in depth to know the reason behind this problem.
Reasons for the loss of APK files from Android phones:
Formatting Storage device on Android phone: Sometimes, when APK files instead of storing it on internal memory devices, its being stored on externally attached memory device then this formatting of the card would easily erase all files including APK files that are being saved on it.
Deleting Unintentionally: Also, many a times, unintentionally user deletes the APK files, and this deletion of files is the main reason that causes loss of APK files on Android device.
Improper Downloading: Sometimes, due to improper downloading techniques, results in the loss of APK files.
Restoring Android device to its factory settings: Sometimes. in order to restore android devices to its factory settings, might result in the loss of these files.
Corruption of memory card: It is been seen that, due corruption of memory card, loss of APK file occurs.
Effects: Due to above mentioned reasons, APK files are been lost. Hence there are many effects for the loss this file. These are mentioned below:
- Many a time, due to viruses’ injection in the phone’s memory or the SD card can lead to deletion of APK files from the phone and the deletion results in the loss of important data’s.
- Sometimes, removing the SD card in an abrupt fashion could also lead to APK files being deleted from the phone. This would easily result in the loss of crucial data’s.
- Uploading APK files on Android Phones, sometimes may also ended wilt the loss of existing APK files.
Many a times, the loss of APK files from Smartphones make the users worried and sometimes they doesn’t know how comeback from such typical issue pr get recovery from such loss. In order to get back the lost files, user needs to restore it from the Android devices with the help of third party recovery tool.
Android Data Recovery Tool:
For the users to get recovery from such file loss issues, they should use Android Data Recovery Tool. This recovery tool is especially designed and also developed in order to recover lost or deleted data from Android devices like mobile phones and tablets. This is quite a prevailing and refined tool strongly scans both internal and external phone memories of the device to recognize the deleted and lost Android data including the Android application package file such as (APK) file and therefore helps in recovery or restoring in a safe and protected location which could be reused easily. Also it supports all Android devices and is well-matched with almost all versions of Windows including Windows 7.
1. Connect your Android Phone to the Computer: User need to connect their android phone with computer system with the help of USB cable, and hence run the recovery software that will provide them the interface given below:
2. Before scanning your phone, enable USB debugging: In next step user have to enable USB debugging, also there are three different options are provided for USB debugging process, he/she just have to make selection of the right Android OS version for their Android phone.
A. For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” < Click “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging”.
B. For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”.
C. For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” < Click “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”.
3. Start scanning your Android phone: After connected completely with computer and detected by program, user could start the scanning process just by clicking the start button shown below. He/she must ensure first that their phone battery is charged sufficient to have a smooth scan. Then they have to click “Allow” button on their Phone home screen to start the scan process. In some phones, this process repeated for more than one time, click on “Allow” button in your device home screen if it ask twice or thrice, it is normal nothing to worry about.
4. Preview and Recover data from Android phone: The Scan process would run for some time, it would also remind users when messages and contacts are scanned if they only need messages and contacts then they could stop scan here. And if they want to recover everything including photos, videos and other files, then let it do full scan.
After completion of scan process user may easily check for individual data one by one. Assess those they want to retrieve back and click on “Recover” button that will save all their marked data in their computer system.