Easily Restore Lost or Deleted Contacts from Android Device without losing any of the Android device
Deleted contacts from SIM memory? Looking to recover deleted contacts from sim card?
Well, easily get back the deleted or lost contacts from Android SIM card, besides contacts, Android Data Recovery software will help you to rescue all lost data from Android device. This is one of the best recovery software which retrieves lost contacts from an Android phone.
- Get back lost/deleted contacts from Android SIM card as well as contacts saved on phone memory.
- Also retrieve lost or deleted data such as photos, videos, audio, whatsapp data, call history, etc.
- Easily retrieves data without damaging Android SIM card.
- Offers the possibility to analyze SIM card and get back the data stored in it.
- Support all Android phones and models for contacts recovery.
Contacts are the most important things of our phones and if you tend to lose contacts then you may have lots of problems. Some contacts are also saved on our SIM card and you may not backup those contacts on your phone or computer. If you have deleted or accidentally lost these contacts, then you may try to use Android Data Recovery Tool to retrieve them back.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Contacts from Broken Android Phone
How Contacts Restoration on Android SIM Card Work
When files get deleted or lost on Android phone or contacts get deleted from SIM card, the erased contacts still remains in SIM card and erased data still remain Android internal memory or from its memory card. And it is not lost for forever! What happens is that it just free up the space that was occupied by that particular file and it just leave the space for new data.
Hence, it suggested that you must not overwrite the SIM card by adding new contacts on SIM or phone or on SD card, if you really want to recover deleted contacts from SIM card.
You must immediately stop using your Android phone and its SIM card and memory card immediately from adding any new data and apply Android Data Recovery Software to make those lost or deleted SIM card contacts recovered or make Android inaccessible data accessible.
Additional Reading: Recover Deleted Contacts From Meizu M3 Note
Recovering Deleted Contacts from SIM Card
Android Data Recovery Software is a great SIM Card contacts recovery, which is designed to recover deleted contacts from Android SIM Card. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of contacts this sim contacts recovery tool is capable of retrieving deleted or lost contacts from SIM inserted within Android phones.
Beside recovering deleted contacts from sim memory the software also restore other files types from Android such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files, whatsapp chat, call recordings and many other files from any Android phone and tablets. The best thing about this tool is that it can recover deleted contacts from sim memory as well as from contacts saved in phone memory. The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this SIM card contacts recovery software to solve Android SIM Card Contacts Recovery issues. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted phone numbers from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Android Phones/Tablet and its SIM card.. Because if you add any phone numbers on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also be Interested In:
- 2 Simple Steps To Import vCard (.vcf) to Android
- How to Recover Deleted Kik Messenger Chat Contents?
- How to Permanently Delete Recent Call History on Android Phone
- How to retrieve data from an encrypted SD card after android factory reset?
- How to Recover Deleted Facebook Messenger Messages on Android
- Recover Deleted files from Android SD card?
Advantages of using Android Data Recovery Software
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android SIM Card. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Additional Reading: Recover Lost Photos, Videos, Contacts & More from Nokia 3, 5 & 6
Steps to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android SIM Card
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
It is well said that keeping backup of contacts is very helpful in dealing such kind of contacts loss. But if in case any users lost or delete contacts and forget to keep backup of contacts or phone numbers from SIM card used in Android or from Android phone memory, then you can always use Android SIM card contacts recovery software.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.