Effectively Retrieve Lost or Deleted Photos, Videos, Contacts, WhatsApp Chat and Other Data from Nokia Android Phones Nokia 3, 5 & 6!
Summary: If you have lost or deleted files such as photos, videos, contacts, whatsApp messages, etc from Nokia Android phones and you wish to recover them back, then this post is for you. In this particular post you are going to learn about Nokia Android Phone Data Recovery software that will help you to recover lost photos, videos, contacts & more from Nokia 3, 5 & 6.
With the use of Nokia Android Phone Data Recovery Tool, one can:
- Easily restore deleted or lost data from Nokia Android phones such as Nokia 3, 5 and 6.
- Beside Nokia 3/5/6, the software will also retrieve lost or deleted data from all upcoming Nokia Android phone such as Nokia 7, 8, 9, 10, Nokia edge, Nokia X.
- Restore lost/deleted contacts, videos, call recordings, SMS, whatsApp messages, audio, photos, notes, documents and other files from Nokia Android phones.
- Preview recoverable files within software before final recovery.
- 100% safe and secure. Easy and simple to use.
NOKIA has come back with lots of phone that has already been launched and they are going to launch more smartphones in the future.
As we all know that few years back, NOKIA has been the world most popular phone and it is accounted for almost more than half global shares in the mobile phone industry. At that time Nokia phones was running on Symbian or Windows OS and almost everyone has used the Nokia phones or still using Nokia phones.
For some reasons NOKIA was out of the mobile phone industry for few years, but now NOKIA is back and it is back with bunch of Android smartphones. Their first series of phone that has launched are Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6. These phones run on Android Nougat and packed with good quality camera and have various excellent features and specifications.
Though these smartphones has great features, but still users are encountering data loss problem and after this users look for the solution on how to recover deleted or lost data from Nokia phone.
Additional Reading: How to Transfer Contacts between Android, iPhone and Nokia
Is it Possible to Recover Deleted Files From Nokia Android Phones?
And “Yes” it is possible to recover deleted files from Nokia android phones until and unless you do not add any new data on your phone.
But, before I provide the solution on how to get back deleted or missing data from Nokia Android phones, it is also important for us to know the reasons responsible for the loss of data on Nokia Phones so that we can avoid such problem in future.
Some of the reasons for the loss of data are mentioned below.
Additional Reading: How to Easily Unlock Android SIM Card In Simple Steps!
Causes for the Loss or Deletion of Data on Nokia 3/5/6
- Accidental or Mistakenly Deletion: This is one of the most common factors for the loss of data like images, music, movies, contacts, messages, etc on Nokia phone. Most people do this mistake while they select unwanted files to delete but accidentally they delete important files as well.
- Forgotten Password: Every Android phone offer lock screen features to protect Android device’s data. But what if you forget locked screen password? In such cases again you lose the access to the data saved on your Android device. (Also Read: How to Remove or Bypass Android Screen Locks – [PIN, Pattern, Password or Fingerprints])
- SD card Issue: Nokia phone comes with SD card slot so that you can expand the data storage capacity. But sometime, SD card throw unexpected errors and you may lose data stored on the SD card. (Also Read: How to Fix Micro SD Card Issues of Android?)
- Factory Reset: This is another reason for the loss or deletion of data. There could be several causes that force you to perform factory reset on your Nokia phone. When you perform factory reset then it erases all data stored within the phone. (Also Read:How To Recover Android Data after Factory Reset!)
- Malware/Virus Infection: These days cyber criminals are targeting Android device (because Android users has increased) along with Windows. They are creating malware or virus for Android. And once your device gets infected with virus then it will corrupt your files and finally you may lose it.
- Other Causes: Other reasons for the loss of data on Nokia Android phones are system crash, ROM flashing, rooting error, OS update, etc.
However, it doesn’t matter whatever may be the reasons behind the deletion or loss of files from your Nokia 3, 5 or 6. You can easily retrieve back deleted or lost from your Nokia 3/5/6 by using Android Data Recovery software.
Additional Reading: Android 7.0 Nougat Data Recovery: Recover Data After 7.0 Nougat Update
Nokia Android Phone Data Recovery: To Recover Lost/Deleted Data From Nokia 3/5/6
Android Data Recovery is the world’s most popular and widely used data recovery software from Android phones and tablets. This is the perfect Nokia Android Phone Data Recovery software designed to restore formatted, lost, deleted, erased data from Nokia 3, 5 and 6.
This recovery software for NOKIA Android phone restore data like pictures, videos, audio, contacts, text messages, whatsApp chat conversation, call history, notes, memo, documents and other files from Nokia Android phones such as Nokia 3/5/6, Nokia 7/8/9/10, Nokia Edge, etc. The best thing about this Nokia data recovery software is that it recover lost or erased data from Nokia phone’s internal as well as external memory.
Beside NOKIA Android phones, the software supports more than 6000 Android devices of different brands such as Samsung, Xiaomi, HTC, Panasonic, LG, Sony, Huawei, Motorola, Lenovo, Micromax, Google phones, ZTE, Asus, Oppo, Vivo, etc.
This Nokia phone recovery software also restore data from damaged, password locked, water damaged, formatted, factory reset, virus/malware infected Nokia Android mobile phones. It is compatible with latest Android operating system. It is easy to understand and simple to operate. And most importantly, it is safe and secure – the data on the phone is safe and it is not leaked to anyone.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
- How To Restore Deleted/Lost Data From Google Pixel/XL
- How to Recover Data From Water Damaged Android Phone in Easy Way
- Xiaomi Data Recovery – Recover Deleted Files from Xiaomi Phone!!!
Steps to Recover Lost/Deleted Data from Nokia Android Phones Nokia 3/5/6
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips To Consider
- While deleting any files on Nokia, check it twice and make sure that you are deleting the right files and you do not want it anymore.
- Frequently backup & restore data of your Nokia Android phone to PC or any other data storage device to deal with such situation.
- Install reliable anti-virus program on your phone to avoid any kind or malware or virus infection.
- Before performing factory reset or formatting Nokia phone’s SD card, it is suggested you must take backup of the files.
- While recovering data from Nokia Android phone using Android Data Recovery software, you must select separate location/path for recovered files.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.