Effectively Recover Deleted or Lost System Apps or Files from Android Device
The system apps or data files that are saved in your device has been deleted or lost due to any of the following reasons like, mistakenly selecting the delete option, upgrading your Android Device or formatting the device, then in such cases it can be recovered with the help of Android Data Recovery Application Tool easily.
- Retrieves lost data from all models of Android devices
- Get back erased data from formatted memory card
- Restores lost images, audios, videos, call logs, personal details, emails etc.
Have accidentally deleted system apps on Android phone? Did you accidentally trash the system file on Android phone? Are you looking for a tool that can help you to recover and restore the deleted apps or files? No need to panic, go thoroughly through this post in order to know how to restore the deleted apps.
This is the trend of Android operating system (OS) every single people possess one or more Android device for both personal and professional reasons. In a very small interval Android device gained more popularity and we likely store vast amount of our important data like: photographs, applications, bookmarks, songs, movies, and many more. Slowly it has become the most demanded OS for handset because of the attractive features offered by it. It is designed in such a way that anyone can use its advanced and attractive apps like web apps, live wallpapers, photo editor, game apps like temple run, candy crush, subway surf, speed Moto etc., messaging apps like Whatsapp, hike, Wechat, Skype etc.
However, apart from its amazing and attractive features there are chances that your Android apps may be lost or deleted due to unintentional deletion, formatting, virus infection, factory reset, etc. When your crucial system apps or files get deleted from your device, then it becomes a very disappointing situation for its users. System apps or files play a very vital role in managing and accessing data, thus it is very essential to restore those app or files. Luckily, you can recover these lost or deleted system apps or file on android using Android Data Recovery Tool. However, before getting into the recovery process know the common factors that play their major role behind the deletion of system apps.
- Restoring Android Device: Accidentally choosing the “Restore” option can reset your device to its factory setting which can result in data deletion including the system apps
- Software Conflicts: System apps or files can get deleted due to software conflicts with the 3rd party apps installed.
- Virus Infection: Suspicious virus, Trojan or spyware threats may enter into your Android Smartphone or Tablet by various means and tends to deletion of infected files along with systems apps data
As it stated previously that, you can easily recover the deleted system apps using the reliable data retrieval software like Android Data Recovery. This software is incorporated with the advanced modules, which completely scan your Android device and restore back the deleted system apps from it. With the help of this software, you can even recover other lost or deleted data like songs, movies, video, text files, games, and many more. It even supports recovery of data from almost every Android Smartphones / Tablets released by LG, Samsung, HTC, Micromax, Sony, Dell, Karbonn, Acer, Huawei and other brands.
How To Retrieve Deleted System Apps Or File On Android
Connect your android Phone with computer by the help of USB Data cable and enable USB debugging. To enable USB debugging follow the steps:
- For android 2.3 or its earlier version go to “Settings” ->then click on “Applications” -> Click on “Development” ->and check on “USB debugging”.
- For android 3.0 or 4.1 version go to “Settings” ->click on “Developer options” -> and check on “USB debugging”.
- For android 4.2 or the newer version go to “Settings” click on “About Phone” -> then click on “Build number” for number of times until you receive a note “You are under developer mode” go back to “Settings” ->click on “Developer options” -> and check on “USB debugging”.
This step will connect you device to computer. After this follow the next steps:
Scan your Android device to recover deleted pictures:
When your phone is connected to computer then you will get a window. Here you have to click on “Start” button to allow the program to examine your device before scanning.
After few seconds you will get a window as follow. Click on “Allow” button of your device to let the Superuser Request. After this just click on “Start” button which will make the program window start the scanning process.
Preview and Recover the recover deleted data from Android device:
You can preview your data from where you can choose what you want and after this click on “recover” button to save them on your desire location.