Effectively Recover Deleted or Lost System Apps or Files from Android Device
The system apps or data files that are saved in your device has been deleted or lost due to any of the following reasons like, mistakenly selecting the delete option, upgrading your Android Device or formatting the device, then in such cases it can be recovered with the help of Android Data Recovery Application Tool easily.
- Retrieves lost data from all models of Android devices
- Get back erased data from formatted memory card
- Restores lost images, audios, videos, call logs, personal details, emails etc.
This is the trend of Android operating system (OS) that every single people possess one or more Android device for both personal and professional reasons.
If you see then in very small interval, Android has gained more popularity and users likely to store vast amount of important data like: photographs, applications, bookmarks, songs, movies, and many more.
Slowly it has become the most demanded OS for handset because of the attractive features offered by it. It is designed in such a way that anyone can use its advanced and attractive apps like web apps, live wallpapers, photo editor, game apps like temple run, candy crush, subway surf, speed Moto etc., messaging apps like Whatsapp, hike, Wechat, Skype etc.
However, apart from its amazing and attractive features there are chances that your Android apps may be lost or deleted due to unintentional deletion, formatting, virus infection, factory reset, etc.
However, before getting into the recovery process, it is important to know the common factors that play their major role behind the deletion of system apps.
“Hi guys… Today morning I was searching various options associated with my Android Smartphone. While doing so, I mistakenly deleted HOME.apk system application file on my Android device. How to recover deleted system apps on Android phone? Please anyone help me out! I await your response!”
Reasons behind System apps or files
- Restoring Android Device: Accidentally choosing the “Restore” option can reset your device to its factory setting which can result in data deletion including the system apps
- Software Conflicts: System apps or files can get deleted due to software conflicts with the 3rd party apps installed.
- Virus Infection: Suspicious virus, Trojan or spyware threats may enter into your Android Smartphone or Tablet by various means and tends to deletion of infected files along with systems apps data
When your crucial system apps or files get deleted from your device, then it becomes a very disappointing situation for its users. System apps or files play a very vital role in managing and accessing data, thus it is very essential to restore those app or files.
Luckily,there are ways which can help to restore erased apps or files from Android devices.
How to restore deleted system apps or files on Android devices
Here you will get few methods, which can help you to get back your deleted system apps or files on Android devices. These methods works effectively and already shown positive results.
Restore accidentally lost apps through Google Play Store
- Google Play is one of the best ways to restore the deleted apps on Smartphone. Its already installed on the Android devices
- Go to play store and click on three lines icon
- There you have to go to “My Apps and games” and find the deleted apps
- Now, all the applications that are deleted or installed will be listed on the phone in a tab named as “All”. Here if the apps are installed then you can see “Installed” on the side of app or “Update” next to it.
- The deleted apps will be listed on tab “free” or at the price button
- Now, all the old apps are easier to find because they are at the bottom and the newest app will be on the top. Even it can be vice-versa as it totally depends on the way of list sorted
- Here, you can find the particular application from the list and then you can install them one by one
Re-enable Disabled apps or hidden apps
Many times, it happens that some of the apps are disabled by users because they are not in use. So once, it is suggested to check in application menu to recover deleted apps on Android.
- Open Apps on your device after going to Settings
- Click on the App icon to see details
- You can see Disable or Enable If the app is disabled then you will see Enable/Start option. This can be the problem. So enable the app to get it back
Best Way to Restore deleted apps or files from Android
As it stated previously that, you can easily recover the deleted system apps using the reliable data retrieval software like Android Data Recovery. This software is incorporated with the advanced modules, which completely scan your Android device and restore back the deleted system apps from it.
With the help of this software, you can even recover other lost or deleted data like songs, movies, video, text files, games, and many more. It even supports recovery of data from almost every Android Smartphones / Tablets released by LG, Samsung, HTC, Micromax, Sony, Dell, Karbonn, Acer, Huawei and other brands.
Steps To Recover Deleted System Apps Or File On Android
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Well, system apps or files can get deleted due to several reasons but there are also some decent ways which can help user to recover lost files from Android devices. I have mentioned some of the best ways in this blog that can help to rescue lost apps or files on Android.