Recover Text Message from Nexus 6P on Windows/MAC
Have you lost your text messages or SMS on Nexus 6P? Do you want to retrieve them back? Do not fright, because it is possible to get them back with the help of Android Data Recovery without any difficulty. But make sure that after losing your data you are no more using your device because you may overwrite previous data and hence then will never be restored again.
With Android Data Recovery you can:
- Restore lost files like photos, videos, SMS, chat history, browsing details, notes, call logs, etc.
- Rescue deleted lost, corrupted or formatted data with any issue.
- Preview recoverable data before actually recovering them on your system.
- Retrieve data in just three simple steps Launch > Scan > Select and recover.
Nexus 6P is the newest smartphone in the family of Android-based gadgets. It has outstanding traits that are helpful to draw great reputation, and a number of users begin using this phone. But data loss is something that does not vary from phone to phone and may occur to any gadget any moment. Therefore you may also face data loss on Nexus 6P and the reason could be anything like accidental deletion, virus attack, card damage, improper handling, sudden power failure during file transfer, and so on.
Reasons Behind Data Loss From Nexus 6P
Below mentioned are some of the common reasons by which Android data becomes inaccessible:
- Virus/Malware Infection – This is one of the main reasons behind data corruption or data loss. This can easily corrupt the data stored in the Android device and makes the files inaccessible. The virus infects the Android device due to transferring files from infected PC or downloading infected files from the Internet.
- Factory Resetting – The factory setting option is available in the Android phone and tablet. This feature completely deletes the data (messages, contacts, photos, videos and music files) stored on your Android device when performed by the user.
- Unintentionally or Accidental Deletion of Files – This is commonly found situation by the users. While deleting some files from the Android device to free up some space to add new data. In such case, you may accidentally delete some important files. Further, if you mistakenly press ‘Delete All’ button during erasing particular files will erase entire data.
- Improper Handling of Memory Card – Mistake like improper ejecting of memory card from the phone while transferring data may result in data loss.
- Formatting Android Phone/Tab – Inadvertently/Accidentally or intentionally formatting the Android SD card that contain your important photos, videos, audio or any other files will get erased and hence you will not be able to access your files.
These are some of the reasons due to which the Android data will become corrupted or damaged. But you do not need to worry at all as you can easily retrieve data from Nexus 6P On Window/MAC with the help of proper Android Data Recovery program.
Recover Data From Nexus 6P
Android Data Recovery Software is a great utility, which is particularly designed to Retrieve Android Phone Data On Window/MAC. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data, this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets from internal and external memory.
Steps to Recover Text Message from Nexus 6P On Window/MAC
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips To Remember
- It is recommended to make the valid backup of the recent data stored in the Nokia Android phone
- Before deleting any files on check it carefully and make sure that you are deleting the right files and you do not want it anymore.
- Install trustworthy anti-virus program on your phone to avoid any kind or malware or virus infection.
- Make a valid backup of the files before performing a factory reset or formatting your device.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.