Effective way to recover lost or Deleted Files from Samsung Galaxy Mega
The data from Samsung Galaxy Mega may get lost due to various factors, but those deleted data can be recovered with the help of Android Data Recovery Tool.
With the help of this application Tool, you can recover data that lost, deleted or from the formatted Samsung Galaxy Mega Smartphone, and that too without any backup easily.
- Easily restore personal documents and emails.
- Rescue data from memory cards and all types of Android phones and tablets efficiently.
- Retrieve photos, call logs, contacts, video files, text messages, whatsapp messages etc.
Samsung Galaxy Mega is fatty Android smartphone that has large 6.3 inch screen display with rear camera of 8 MP and front camera with 1.9 MP. The camera can be used to capture photos and HD 1080p video and for video calling.
It is integrated with 1.7GHz Dual-core Qualcomm processor, with inbuilt memory of 8GB that can be expanded upto 64GB and other several excellent features.
One can store many data on their Galaxy Mega Smartphone such as photos, videos, audios, contacts, SMS, tasks, notes, documents and many more. However, as other android phone, Samsung Galaxy Mega is also prone to data loss.
There are many such cases where users encounter loss of data from this particular Android phone.
For example – Your Samsung Galaxy Mega phone memory got full and you want to free up some space by transferring photos and videos to your computer.
You have connected your phone to computer with the help of data cable and you initiated the transfer process by cut and paste command. But in between due to power failure the transfer was not completed. Later, when you switch on your PC the photos was not available on your PC as well on your Galaxy Mega phone.
S9, is there any way to get back all those lost photos from Samsung Galaxy Mega?
Fortunately, you can easily restore your photos and other deleted or lost data from your Android phone with the help of Android data recovery tool. But before that let us know some other possible causes that lead to data loss on Android phone.
Possible Causes for Loss of Data from Android Phone/Tab are Mentioned Below
There are lots of reasons that can affect the stored data and Android users may face data loss/deletion situation from their Android devices:
- Accidental deletion of media files and other data from Android phone
- Unintentionally formatting of Android storage media after connecting to computer
- Upgrading android phone to latest version without backing up.
- Computer virus infection can also affect the data stored in your phone so you may face data loss
- Factory resetting your Android Device will delete the complete data.
Some other causes of data loss are using phone in low memory, improper handling of phone’s memory card and more. No matter what are the causes of data loss, as you can Recover
Lost/Deleted Files from Samsung Galaxy Mega with the help of Android Data Recovery Tool.
If you want to know about this recovery tool and step by step guide for recovering deleted data from Android Phone then read this post till the end.
Android Data Recovery Tool – To Recover Deleted Files from Samsung Galaxy Mega
Android Data Recovery Software is a great utility, which is particularly designed to Recover Lost/Deleted Files from Samsung Galaxy Mega.
No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets.
The best thing about this tool is that it can solve Samsung Galaxy Mega Data Recovery issue and recover files from internal as well as external memory.
The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it.
It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to Restore Lost or Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy Mega.
In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab.
This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Android Phones/Tablet. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Data Recovery!!!
- How to Recover Samsung WhatsApp Chat History?
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2 Recovery – Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2
- How To Recover Erased/Lost Data From Samsung Android Phone After Update?
Benefits of using Android Data Recovery Tool
- This tool is able o retrieve lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- You can restore deleted data from internal and external memory.
- This recovery software never affects the original structure of the files.
- It compatible with the 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, etc)
- It provides the preview option, you can see the “Preview” of the recoverable files and select the right file for recovery.
- More effective and user-friendly interface.
- Provides customer support service (instant live chat and email response within 24 hours).
Steps to Recover Lost/Deleted Files From Samsung Galaxy Mega
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.