Retrieve lost data from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 effectively
While using Samsung Galaxy Note 5 the data stored in it has been deleted by mistake or the device has been formatted.
The lost data that are very important for you and you are not having any back up of it. Do not worry; the deleted, lost or formatted data of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 can be recovered with the help of Android Data Tool.
This application can also be used to recover the following:
- Retrieve lost or formatted data from memory card and other android devices.
- Rescue your important photos, videos, personal documents and emails.
- Brings back your lost contacts, call history, whatsapp messages, text messages and so on.
If you have lost photos, videos, contacts, text messages, call history and other document files from your Samsung Galaxy Note 5, then you can try Android Data Recovery Software to recover deleted data from your Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has been compared as the biggest competitor of iPhone 6S. It comes with unique features such as it has bigger screen display, great camera quality as ever, has most powerful processor and better performance that impresses many users. Till now it has got famous and popular from every corner of the world.
But as other Android devices, it does not have any Recycle or Trash Bin and therefore data deleted or lost once from the device, the users cannot find or access them anymore. There are several reasons behind the deletion of data from Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
For example: Consider you have updated your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to latest operating system. After upgradation gets competed, you have found that all your stored photos, contacts, messages, notes, tasks got deleted or lost.
No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the deletion of files, one can easily recover them with the help of Android data recovery tool. But before that let us know why deletion of data takes place on Android devices:
Android Files are Lost/Deleted due to Below Mentioned Scenarios
- Error while Transferring Files – Samsung Galaxy Note 5 data may get deleted or lost when there is an interruption occurs while transferring files from your Phone/tablet to computer or vice versa.
- Damaged/Corrupted System File – In case your system’s file gets corrupted and you connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 or SD card to the system then it turn result in data loss.
- Format error – In some cases when you connect your Android phone with PC then it displays message like “Drive needs to be formatted, do you want to format it now”. This forces you to format your Android memory card and thereby you lose all your files such as images, videos, audio and other files.
- Accidentally or Inadvertently Deletion – This is one of the most common and frequent reasons through which files like pics, videos, contacts, text messages, videos and other files gets deleted. You may delete files accidentally from your Android Tab/Phones by executing ‘Delete All’ button while viewing or deleting unwanted files.
- Improper handling of Memory Card – If you eject or remove memory card from your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 improperly then it could result in data corruption or data inaccessibility.
About Android Data Recovery Tool
Android Data Recovery Software is a great utility, which is particularly designed to Retrieve Lost/Deleted Files From Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets.
The best thing about this tool is that it can Recover Deleted Data From Samsung Galaxy Note 5 from internal as well as external memory. The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it.
It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to solve Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Data Recovery problem. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Android Phones/Tablet. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to recover lost data from your Samsung Galaxy Note 4?
- Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy note data recovery – recover photos, sms, contacts
- Recover Pictures from Samsung Galaxy Note!
Steps to Recover Lost/Deleted Files From Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
In order to protect your Android phone data in future, simply apply the below-mentioned tips:
- Make backup of your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files etc on regular basis.
- Stop using phone or taking pictures/record videos when your Samsung Smartphone’s battery is low.
- If you want to clean some space by deleting junk files or duplicate data then check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.