Restore Missing, Inaccessible, Erased, Formatted Photos, Contacts, Text Messages, Videos & More from Samsung Galaxy On 5, On 7 & On 8!
Summary: In one of my earlier post I have provided the solution on how to get back deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. Similarly, in this post I am going to provide a solution on how to recover lost or deleted data from Samsung Galaxy On5, On7 and On8. Just follow the steps mention in the post.
If you do not want to read the whole post and directly looking for the solution, then download and install Samsung Android Phone Data Recovery now. With the help of this recovery software, you can
Effectively retrieve lost, deleted, missing files from Samsung Galaxy On5/On7/On8.
- Get back photos, contacts, text messages, notes, call history, whatsapp chat history, audio, videos, documents and much more.
- Extract data from locked, formatted, factory reset, formatted Galaxy On5, On7 and On8.
- Also recover data from Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro, On7 Pro, On Nxt, On Max and other Android phones and tablets.
- Preview recoverable files within software, before you proceed further to save them on your system.
- 100% read-only, means no data will get leaked. It is safe and secure to use.
It is a real fact that Samsung is one of the leading companies in the production of the smartphones. The company On Series smartphones has become one of the most popular and very successful one.
Among those On series phone, the most popular phone are Galaxy On5, On7 and On8. They have good camera quality, RAM, inbuilt storage, screen display, good battery backup and more other excellent features.
But as there is a saying that every coin has two sides, similarly if in one side Galaxy On Series phone has so many useful features while on other side it has one downside – that is data loss.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy Note 6 and 7
There are many users of On 5, On 7 & On 8 out there who are encountering with photo, video, contacts, SMS and other data loss.
Below, find out the real user example!
Practical Scenario: How User Lose Their Photos On Galaxy On5
I accidentally deleted all my photos off my gallary on my galaxy on5 how can i retrieve them back
– Original Post from Tom’s Guide
Similarly, there are various user who all are losing their important data from their Samsung On Series phones it different ways.
So, what are those different ways for the loss or deletion of data on Galaxy On Series phone?
Find out the answer by yourself below!
Additional Reading: Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy J2/J3/J5/J7
Causes Responsible for the Loss or Deletion of Data on Samsung On5/On7/On8
The most common factor for the loss of data from Samsung On series phone is accidental deletion. People generally make mistakes and they lose crucial files from their phone.
- Another cause is factory reset. If you perform factory reset on Galaxy On Series phone, then you will lose all data stored within the phone. [Recommended Reading: How To Recover Lost Data after Factory Reset on Android!]
- Sometimes users forget password, PIN, fingerprint or pattern locks of their phone and they lose access to their data stored within the device.
- Using the Samsung On series SD card on multiple devices may also corrupt the files saved on the SD card. [Recommended Reading: Recover Deleted files from Android SD card]
- If there is any interruption while transferring files from/to Samsung On series to/from PC or Mac may result in data loss. Interruption can occur due to loose cable connection, low phone battery resulting shut down and so on.
- Other reasons for the loss of data on Samsung On5, On7 & On8 are ROM flashing, third party-app malfunction, OS update, system file errors, phone dropped in water, phone get damaged or broken, etc.
Beside above mentioned causes, there could be more reasons that could lead to data loss. However, the good news is that you can easily get back lost data from Samsung Galaxy On5, On7 and On8 with the help of Samsung Phone Recovery software in the absence of backup.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy A7/A7 (2016)?
How to Recover Deleted or Lost Data From Samsung Galaxy On 5, On 7 and On 8
If you do not have backup of your lost or deleted files of Samsung Galaxy On Series smartphone anywhere else – like on Google Account, Google Photos, Gmail ID, Google Drive, Cloud Backup (Dropbox, etc), Laptop/PC/Mac or on any other device, then in such case you must immediately apply Samsung Android Phone Data Recovery Software – the World’s 1st and most popular Android Data recovery Tool available for both Windows and Mac system.
With the use of this Samsung Data Recovery, you can recover following files from your Samsung On5, On7 and On8 phone:
|SMS Messages||Whatsapp Chat Conversation|
The best part about this data recovery software from Samsung On Series phone is that it retrieve files from phone’s internal memory and external SD card. It is compatible with variety of Android devices, not just Samsung phones, but also LG, Sony, Xiaomi, Motorola, HTC, Lenovo, Vivo, Meizu, ZTE, Oppo, Huawei, Google, etc.
It can recover data lost or deleted in any circumstances such as factory reset, virus attack, system crash, OS update, ROM flashing, accidental deletion, forgotten password, etc.
Important Note: Stop using your Galaxy On5, On7 or On8 phone after loss or deletion of files from it. If you continue to use it and add any new data on it, then existing data will get overwritten and you may lose the chance for recovering files from it.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Solved: Samsung Galaxy “Warning: Camera Failed” Error Message
- Solved: Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Won’t Turn On Issue
- 9 Amazing Hidden Features of Samsung Galaxy: [Samsung Galaxy Tips & Tricks]
- How To Recover Erased/Lost Data From Samsung Android Phone After Update?
Steps To Restore Lost or Deleted Files from Samsung Galaxy On5/On7/On8
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips To Remember
- Regularly backup and restore important data of your Android phone to some other location such as PC/Mac, Cloud backup, etc.
- Check twice or thrice while deleting any unwanted photos, contacts, messages or other files on Android phone and make sure that you do not want it anymore.
- Always keep reputed and updated anti-virus app on your Android to avoid virus infection.
Since, data loss or deletion can take place anytime on your Samsung On Series phone – it is always suggested that you must always be prepared with Samsung Phone Data Recovery solution, you don’t know when you will need it. So, if you have lost or deleted important data on your Samsung Galaxy On5, On7 & On8 and you want to recover them back, then immediately apply Android Data Recovery, if you do not have valid backup.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.